What's new

6 killed in protest over desecration of Quran in UP

Do you think Jaya allowed tose rioters to attack consulate even after she had advanced warning about it in order to get one up with the center just like she played politics with Kudankulam protests.

How attacking US consulate will get her one up with center. AFAIK,after the attack was made, TN police made swift arrests.

The Uttar Pradesh Government has ordered an inquiry into the incident and announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh each to the kin of those killed, Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured and Rs 25,000 to those having minor injuries.

(PTI)

facepalm....instead of recovering the loss to public property from the next of the killed, this moron is giving them 5 lakh compensation..easy way to earn money...go to some random silly protest, burn some public property, get yourself killed and presto, you are richer by 5 lakh. no wonder this is one of the most backward state in india.

Can anyone from UP give the statistics of communal riots took place in UP since samajwadi Party came to power.

don't remember exact number.. but i remember some case.

1. in (kosi ) mathura where muslim group beat 1 hindu teen boy just becz for washing hand in mosque..
2. in bareilly, where muslims protested and caused riots becz of kawadia .. it caused a long time curfew in bareilly.
3. lucknow - over burma muslims , where they tried to destroy Lord Budha statue. same time allahabad was also affected but at small level.
4. In ghazibad- u ll not find any record. this was small conflict, where on janmashtami, some muslims guys molested hindu girl and caused problem, funny thing was muslims were againt the music which temple usually play on janmashtami. and 1 more interesting thing, police did not registered case against any these people but registered case on the shopkeepers, who were there.
5. pratapgarh rape case- where muslims youth grouped raped and killed lower caste teen girl. and cause communal tension.
6- you can count this 1.

. So peaceful people :)

Such crazy, sensitive, fanatic idiots should be shot at sight. These lot belong to the disposable population in this country & Why compensation from state fund? Instead cease the assets of the rioters/looters. Only in India this happens, rioters walk free.. Stern action should be taken.. Make them answerable..

well said. jahil population ruled over by a jahil neta.

facepalm....instead of recovering the loss to public property from the next of the killed, this moron is giving them 5 lakh compensation..easy way to earn money...go to some random silly protest, burn some public property, get yourself killed and presto, you are richer by 5 lakh. no wonder this is one of the most backward state in india.

A Koodamkulam protester allegedly threw country made grenade at police, was shot dead and Jaya Amma gave 5 lakh compensation.

Muslims are not the only the minority in India. Its high time that we make a distinction.

I know they are not minority. more then 10% can not be count as minority. but you ll see these people still cry and call themself as minority. 15-20% population ka part hai and economy ye kisi bhi auchhe kaam me 1% bhi contribute nai karte..

don't remember exact number.. but i remember some case.

1. in (kosi ) mathura where muslim group beat 1 hindu teen boy just becz for washing hand in mosque..
2. in bareilly, where muslims protested and caused riots becz of kawadia .. it caused a long time curfew in bareilly.
3. lucknow - over burma muslims , where they tried to destroy Lord Budha statue. same time allahabad was also affected but at small level.
4. In ghazibad- u ll not find any record. this was small conflict, where on janmashtami, some muslims guys molested hindu girl and caused problem, funny thing was muslims were againt the music which temple usually play on janmashtami. and 1 more interesting thing, police did not registered case against any these people but registered case on the shopkeepers, who were there.
5. pratapgarh rape case- where muslims youth grouped raped and killed lower caste teen girl. and cause communal tension.
6- you can count this 1.

. So peaceful people :)

You forgot the desecration of Buddha statue.

Trust me, if they had done this in my home state Sikkim, those desecraters would be hanged by their grapes until they dried in the Himalayan winds.

Here the shyte called "secularism" doesn't exist if violence is threatened against local culture.

Only a principle of give-peace-get-peace.

I know they are not minority. more then 10% can not be count as minority. but you ll see these people still cry and call themself as minority. 15-20% population ka part hai and economy ye kisi bhi auchhe kaam me 1% bhi contribute nai karte..

Bhai tax payers k paiso se padai bhi kar le to hum shukr mana le.paan,gutkha khila lo,chaku marwa lo, ladkiya chidwa lo,badmashi karwa lo,tod phod karwa do in sabme awal hai yea.padai likhai to paap hai inke liye..Mulla ji masjid ki chat se kuch bol de bas kar do.

I bet that most of these guys who are taking the streets and eventually turning their so called peaceful protests into violent and destructive ones do not even know whats it all about.They are just working on instructions given to them.These are just some political rallies organized by some of those fanatic religious political parties in UP,Tamil Nadu etc. to get leverage from the Muslim vote bank!!Nothing to do with religious sentiments!!

They are just doing themselves a grave harm in the long run. They just dont realize all these hullabulloo from them is causing a churn among the hindus and causes the right wing to grow. Idiots.

A Koodamkulam protester allegedly threw country made grenade at police, was shot dead and Jaya Amma gave 5 lakh compensation.

what to do man...this politics has fucked up our country so much. :(

“When desecration of Quran takes place or such blasphemous acts are committed by anti-social elements, naturally Muslims get infuriated. When the people approached the police at 4 pm, rather than taking fast action they were dilly dallying for next five hours, which resulted in some losing their cool. There were thousands of people protesting against the desecration. Some of them pelted stone and burnt vehicles, in retaliation the police opened fire. They opened fire because the protestors were all Muslims,” said Maulana Razique.

Whoa...these guys actually think they have some god given right to protest at the drop a hat and go on a rampage destroying everything in their path and even have the guts to call it a naatural reaction....kindly go **** yourself mullah. If you go on a rampage destroying public property, a bullet in between your forehead is what you will get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom