What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Look if people are going to use the religious argument than they should at least accept that they don't fulfil it. The gift was to the Children of Israel, so they could live their with the rules of God. If Israel declares itself a Jewish nation AND establishes the Jewish religious laws as part of its state laws, then and only then this argument holds any water.

As for racism, then tell me, how can you or me claim a part of land that one of our ancestor lived in thousands of years ago? And why apply that logic only to the Children of Israel then? Can I claim Yemen? Will the UN mandate the partition of Yemen just to give me a piece of it? (for example). Will the U.S and other western nations give me billions in aid and weapons to fight against the neighbours who will obviously not be happy at having to carve out their land to me? The answer is no, but why not?

Don't get me wrong, Hezbollah, ISIS etc are all terrorists to me and I will not mourn them. But please, Israel's moral ground is shaky itself.

That may be so but no over glorified Grad lobbyed at the civilian population will change that,more so,it will only strenghten Israel's point of view.Me thinks someone needs a change of tactics if they want to end up an independent nation.

Why is there nothing that identifies this so called 'palestinian' people?

Who were their leaders, kings etc?

What did they build? where are the monuments and artifacts?

LOL. This entity invented in the 1960's did not lay a single brick to build Jerusalem, yet claim it as their own.

What a bunch of kleptomaniacs.
Who are these Zionists who didn't exist
Who are their leaders and their kings

What is this israel which was created in 1948??

Who are the Israelis who were created by herztil

Why did they choose Argentina and Kenya to establish their own homeland but they change it to Palestine??

Why is there nothing that identifies this so called 'palestinian' people?

Who were their leaders, kings etc?

What did they build? where are the monuments and artifacts?

LOL. This entity invented in the 1960's did not lay a single brick to build Jerusalem, yet claim it as their own.

What a bunch of kleptomaniacs.
Are you the same @Mozambique Drill guy?LOL

@mods , can you guys comfirm it?

That may be so but no over glorified Grad lobbyed at the civilian population will change that,more so,it will only strenghten Israel's point of view.Me thinks someone needs a change of tactics if they want to end up an independent nation.

That's why they commit terrorist activities. They've traded in their brains for an AK-47.:crazy:

Why did they choose Argentina and Kenya to establish their own homeland but they change it to Palestine??

God wanted Argentina to be a Spanish colony.

My point if they have historical right in Palestine then why they first choose Argentina and Kenya then they change their mind????

Well,that's beyond me,it probably has alot to do with the post WW2 world and its geopolitical realities.

Spot on brother Salman Al-Farsi. These people were roaming the world for thousands of years and they never look back. Eventually in early twentieth century, they came up this idea that they needed a land. The founders of this Zionist idea initially considered Argentina. They planned for it and that is the reason why you have largest Jewish group in Argentina from all of South America.

Later on when they were negotiating with the British, they wanted Uganda. They both agreed initially, and roughly around 1917 that the idea of British giving them Palestine came up. The so-called Israel is indeed based on bogus. Their bible declares the following:

Daniel 11:45:
"(the evil one) will establish his settlement between Mount Zion (Jerusalem) and the Mediterranean sea". That is precisely Israel today!

The evil one is the One-Eyed Dajjal Al-Mesihi (the False Messihi) and that is precisely where Israel is today.

that said. (based on your history with Hezbullah) ... ISIS has placed itself to the Nth level of brutality and savagery. I cant class them as human... and I don't say it out of hatred or anger. they are a mutated form of everything which is wrong with Muslims....

I must say just watch out dont get yourself dragged into it. but dont sit back with a cup of coffee though.

for some reason I cant dispel that iconic scene from World War Z. these ISIS fiends will devour the entire middle east and then turn to next source of human flesh.

I really dont envy that place called Middle east. I say that when I also have Peshawar massacre last month fresh in my mind as well.
Loyalists did everything what IS did (slaughter, torture, beheading) but by much larger scale + starving and gassing etc.

The children of israel are today the bediuans of naqab desert and people of Palestine who became Christians and Muslims later

Yea right the blue eyed Jew is descended from Jacob :lol:
According to the Bible king David was blond and according to Hadith Muhammad had very pale white skin. Don't judge the original Semites by today Arabs who are half black half Hamitic half dont know what.

Abu Issa

B7vCEudIcAA5XN8.jpg

One of the killed Hezzies, shakes hands with Assad.

Brigadier General Guardian Mohammad Ali Allahdadi

B7qs9wzIQAAPbhG.jpg

Looks like Mughniye's son was least important guy in the group.

They say that the bombing was aimed at al nusra but killed six Hezbollah by mistake because the jews and shia Rafidah never killed each other they both have common enemy which are the Sunnis if israel knows that was Hezbollah member they would never attacked them

At first story was attack on Nusra Front members preparing to shell Israeli forces ....now it's this.

Btw, they are shelling Gaza currently. Looks like near elections they want to start problems.

Has anybody seen any 600kg warheads anywhere lately?
ask him maybe before he says his kiss and goodbye he may saw it
6V8WMhq.jpg

if NOT then be patient maybe next person who see it ask him before his kiss and goodbye

Back
Top Bottom