What's new

5th generation fighter aircraft to 6th generation fighter aircraft?

Oh no. back to fantasizing again.
Did I not advised you to stop it?

Remember a lot of US power is actually economic and not military.
But economic power is soft power. Imperial Japan was economically inferior to the US and yet militarily speaking, the Japanese crippled the US in the Pacific. No matter how temporary that advantage was, the effects were visible.

But economic power is soft power. Imperial Japan was economically inferior to the US and yet militarily speaking, the Japanese crippled the US in the Pacific. No matter how temporary that advantage was, the effects were visible.

Let us be clear here. The chances of a major war between China and the US are very low.

China is building up it's nuclear capability that it can now launch hundreds of nuclear warheads at the US. This would reach thousands by the end of the decade unless they change course.

Unless there is a war, China will be able to use it's(forecast) larger economy to expand it's influence at the expense of the US. E.g: I will allow to you export product A to my 1.4 billion pretty rich consumers as long as you do not vote against me in X major international organisation.

Let us be clear here. The chances of a major war between China and the US are very low.

China is building up it's nuclear capability that it can now launch hundreds of nuclear warheads at the US. This would reach thousands by the end of the decade unless they change course.

Unless there is a war, China will be able to use it's(forecast) larger economy to expand it's influence at the expense of the US. E.g: I will allow to you export product A to my 1.4 billion pretty rich consumers as long as you do not vote against me in X major international organisation.

Indeed war is pretty low since the U.S. has enough nuclear weapons to wipe out 1.4 billion people in a dense country. In fact more than that. Also if there is a war sanctions against Chinese products would forced tens of millions of Chinese out of jobs since they are dependent on exporting, no lie there. And not to mention most Chinese barely makes enough money in manufacturing. Its pretty much wages. Not get rich quick jobs. Forgot to include allies that would join the U.S. as well from Europe to Asia that would also sanctioned Chinese products.

What's the next significant step? I was thinking about this today. So we notice stealth is the main reason for these projects.

I was wondering will be the next signifcant breakthrough that will make a drastic distinction between 5th and 6th generation aircraft.

Any thoughts?

I can only think that it will be just an improvement on 5th generation fighter capabilities.

I am not a fighter plane expert. But having read a lot in PDF, I have some observation to make.

1. If the speed increases then it will be challenge for the pilot to with stand G-force and its mental condition and ability to handle the M/C. In Developed countries numbers of persons having both physical and good technical ability are less inclined to enrollment in to AF. And if there are casualty then it's putting the Govt. under pressure. So in my opinion the future development will be on Drones and ROBOT soldiers.

2. Now if the Drones are extensively used then the targets will be the command and control.

3. Now, can it be possible that country-2 which is being attacked can trace the signal issued to drones and find its location in country No-1 and destroy it?

4. Or can the drone system be hacked and bring it down or make the drone blind by LASER (by any means)?

I am not a fighter plane expert. But having read a lot in PDF, I have some observation to make.

1. If the speed increases then it will be challenge for the pilot to with stand G-force and its mental condition and ability to handle the M/C. In Developed countries numbers of persons having both physical and good technical ability are less inclined to enrollment in to AF. And if there are casualty then it's putting the Govt. under pressure. So in my opinion the future development will be on Drones and ROBOT soldiers.

2. Now if the Drones are extensively used then the targets will be the command and control.

3. Now, can it be possible that country-2 which is being attacked can trace the signal issued to drones and find its location in country No-1 and destroy it?

4. Or can the drone system be hacked and bring it down or make the drone blind by LASER (by any means)?

I think it will become more and more of a cyber war and states will want to keep up on military developments that way.

Indeed war is pretty low since the U.S. has enough nuclear weapons to wipe out 1.4 billion people in a dense country. In fact more than that. Also if there is a war sanctions against Chinese products would forced tens of millions of Chinese out of jobs since they are dependent on exporting, no lie there. And not to mention most Chinese barely makes enough money in manufacturing. Its pretty much wages. Not get rich quick jobs. Forgot to include allies that would join the U.S. as well from Europe to Asia that would also sanctioned Chinese products.

I am talking about 2030, not now dude.

The medium can contain electrical devices like capacitors or resistors, commonly found in semiconductor manufacturing at the microscopic levels. This idea have been around for at least a couple decades but because the semicon industry back then was not sufficiently scaling the devices, the idea was shelved.
This idea of using microscopic capacitors was in my mind for a while thinking its possible until now you mention it, now I believe its reality vs imaginary.

Now would someone like to explain why China in 2013 has beaten the US/EU and Russia to win the Turkish SAM competition if they are so technologically backwards?

China dependent on West? Why would the US help China grow richer and stronger if it could just stop this right now?
Fair question good topic.

Last edited:
Now would someone like to explain why China in 2013 has beaten the US/EU and Russia to win the Turkish SAM competition if they are so technologically backwards?

Because they offered almost complete technological transfer, iirc over 90%, which suited Turks best because they made a political decision to start producing their own developed SAM's (they would develop it with the help of above mentioned ToT).

Turkish military prefered another product according to Turkish press.

here we are discussing about 5th & 6th generation fighter..why this f**king B is bringing f**king China...Stupid..

Back
Top Bottom