What's new

5 killed in gunman attack on Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia

Serpentine

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The gun man is reportedly killed by security forces.

A man and a woman were killed after a gunman opened fire on a Shiite Muslim meeting hall on Friday in the Eastern city of Saihat, Al Arabiya News Channel correspondent reported.

Shortly after the attack, in which five people were also wounded, Saudi security forces said they killed the attacker and arrested two suspects linked with the incident.

Meanwhile, the Saudi-owned television channel Al Ekhbariya TV had quoted sources as saying that the “person who opened fire on a husseiniya was killed, and the attacker was in his twenties.”

The channel said the motive remained unclear.

A resident reached by telephone told Reuters that an attacker approached the meeting hall in a taxi but was stopped at a checkpoint. Police arrived and a gun battle broke out, which the resident said injured several people and left the attacker dead.

This is not the first time a Shiite site was targeted in the kingdom this year.

In August, a suicide bomber killed at least 15 people in an attack on a mosque used by members of a local security force in southwest Saudi Arabia.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...fter-open-fire-at-Shiite-mosque-in-Saudi.html

The gun man is reportedly killed by security forces.

A man and a woman were killed after a gunman opened fire on a Shiite Muslim meeting hall on Friday in the Eastern city of Saihat, Al Arabiya News Channel correspondent reported.

Shortly after the attack, in which five people were also wounded, Saudi security forces said they killed the attacker and arrested two suspects linked with the incident.

Meanwhile, the Saudi-owned television channel Al Ekhbariya TV had quoted sources as saying that the “person who opened fire on a husseiniya was killed, and the attacker was in his twenties.”

The channel said the motive remained unclear.

A resident reached by telephone told Reuters that an attacker approached the meeting hall in a taxi but was stopped at a checkpoint. Police arrived and a gun battle broke out, which the resident said injured several people and left the attacker dead.

This is not the first time a Shiite site was targeted in the kingdom this year.

In August, a suicide bomber killed at least 15 people in an attack on a mosque used by members of a local security force in southwest Saudi Arabia.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...fter-open-fire-at-Shiite-mosque-in-Saudi.html
It's time to support the shia to revolt

You mean like the 1991 uprisings in Southern Iraq which ended up killing over 200.000 Iraqi Shia Arabs?

1991 uprisings in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which revolt are you talking about? Shia's are a minority everywhere in KSA outside of a few cities, towns and villages. They are a minority everywhere in the Eastern Province outside of the Qatif area where Saihat also lies.

Shias in KSA have been attacked 4 times (all lone attacks by teenage ISIS supporters) in the past 2.5 years and in the entire history of KSA. Less than 60 of them have died in total. In comparison ISIS has been ruling half of Iraq for 1.5 years and since 2003 half a million Shia's have died in Iraq if not more.

Let's not talk about the situation in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Priorities, Salman. Priorities.

Shia's live nowhere as good in the Muslim world like they do in GCC. The richest and most stable part of the Muslim world. No Shia Arab in the GCC wishes to live in failed and impoverished Muslim states in the neighborhood.

There will be no "Shia Arabistan" stretching from Southern Iraq to Eastern Arabia and Arabistan.

It's more likely for the Arab world to unite into 1 single state before tomorrow morning. Don't wish for such an uprising to occur as that could end very ugly for the Shia's dumb enough to attempt such a thing.
Not only for Shia's but for anyone idiotic enough to engage in such toxic activities.

------------

Sad lone wolf attack. Obviously ISIS was involved. Great that the attacker was liquidated. All attempts at unrest in KSA are destined to fail. Whether from ISIS terrorists or Shia terrorists seeking revolts. Nobody in the GCC has time for such nonsense. Let failed states engage in that behavior.

------------

The retarded Farsi kawli reappeared below in another thread that involves internal Arab affairs. The filth does not understand that he is irrelevant and so is his failed country in any events in the Arab world let alone those in KSA. Indeed, we cannot wait to massacre enemies of KSA, Arabs and Islam if they are foolish enough to try and attack us.

@Full Moon @JUBA @Gasoline @alarabi @Bubblegum Crisis @Altamimi @Naifov etc.

Last edited:
saudis are waiting for this so they massacre even more shias.
we should act not as retards as the regime of KSA.
we cannot do anything except make Iraq Iran strong countries and have good relations with other countries : acting wise , focus on good economy no corruption.... the way we should choose is being a model
KSA is using extremists weapon to change the region. let's protect each other in our countries.

Also brother, do not waste your time on Farsi kawli filth (post 4 in this thread) in the future ever again. The cretin is a 42 year old retard who constantly comments on internal Arab affairs. Affairs that he has nothing to do with and has no influence on. Along with his failed country of origin that he escaped from. An enemy that is to be shunned.

C'mon dude, that was not needed at all, Hussein is a very nice a guy whom I agree with and lean towards his thinking a lot. Maybe I do not agree with him here but he is a nice guy whose heart is full of love for humanity.

C'mon dude, that was not needed at all, Hussein is a very nice a guy whom I agree with and lean towards his thinking a lot. Maybe I do not agree with him here but he is a nice guy whose heart is full of love for humanity.

هل تمزح معي؟​

With all due respect that 42 year old loser is an enemy of Arabs and KSA. Just look at his user history or his retarded comment in this thread. Moreover he is hardly able to write in English. Always the same idiotic one-liners. Nothing to add either. A Farsi Kawli out of many here and elsewhere. No Arab user likes him here. Waste of space in other words. I don't want to see him in threads dealing with internal Arab affairs let alone those about KSA.

I am afraid that we have nothing to speak about on this matter if that is your opinion knowing his user history or past comments about KSA and Arabs. I personally don't tolerate such behavior.

Last edited:
هل أنت تمزح معي؟​

With all due respect that 42 year old loser is an enemy of Arabs and KSA. Just look at his user history or his retarded comment in this thread. Moreover he is hardly able to write in English. A Farsi Kawli out of many here and elsewhere. No Arab user likes him here.

هههههه عجبتني يوم كتبت عربي فصيح عشان يقدر يترجم , احسنت

I honestly do like him, like his reasoning approach and find him closer to me and my thoughts more than many of my countrymen. Hey Hussein, If u are ever coming to Medina KSA, just drop me a message and I'll be more than honored to meet you.

You mean like the 1991 uprisings in Southern Iraq which ended up killing over 200.000 Iraqi Shia Arabs?

1991 uprisings in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which revolt are you talking about? Shia's are a minority everywhere in KSA outside of a few cities, towns and villages. They are a minority everywhere in the Eastern Province outside of the Qatif area where Saihat also lies.

Shias in KSA have been attacked 4 times (all lone attacks by teenage ISIS supporters) in the past 2.5 years and in the entire history of KSA. Less than 60 of them have died in total. In comparison ISIS has been ruling half of Iraq for 1.5 years and since 2003 half a million Shia's have died in Iraq if not more.

Let's not talk about the situation in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Priorities, Salman. Priorities.

Shia's live nowhere as good in the Muslim world like they do in GCC. The richest and most stable part of the Muslim world. No Shia Arab in the GCC wishes to live in failed and impoverished Muslim states in the neighborhood.

There will be no "Shia Arabistan" stretching from Southern Iraq to Eastern Arabia and Arabistan.

It's more likely for the Arab world to unite into 1 single state before tomorrow morning. Don't wish for such an uprising to occur as that could end very ugly for the Shia's dumb enough to attempt such a thing.
Not only for Shia's but for anyone idiotic enough to engage in such toxic activities.

------------

Sad lone wolf attack. Obviously ISIS was involved. Great that the attacker was liquidated. All attempts at unrest in KSA are destined to fail. Whether from ISIS terrorists or Shia terrorists seeking revolts. Nobody in the GCC has time for such nonsense. Let failed states engage in that behavior.

------------

The retarded Farsi kawli reappeared below in another thread that involves internal Arab affairs. The filth does not understand that he is irrelevant and so is his failed country in any events in the Arab world let alone those in KSA. Indeed, we cannot wait to massacre enemies of KSA, Arabs and Islam if they are foolish enough to try and attack us.

@Full Moon @JUBA @Gasoline @alarabi @Bubblegum Crisis @Altamimi @Naifov etc.
saudis are waiting for this so they massacre even more shias.
we should act not as retards as the regime of KSA.
we cannot do anything except make Iraq Iran strong countries and have good relations with other countries : acting wise , focus on good economy no corruption.... the way we should choose is being a model
KSA is using extremists weapon to change the region. let's protect each other in our countries.
May the martyrs rest peace and thanks to the SAUDI POLICE, the villain was murdered on spot. I live near the targeted town and rest assured the government will take its actions :)

Lol, that only happens in failed states (Iraq, Iran, Leb).
I just said that becuase of the saudi media like alssakina and sabaq and al Riyadh and other media like wisal,safa,and al Arabyia filth.

@Hussein @Full Moon @Saif al-Arab this what saudi said on saudi iran hajj problem when iran threated KSA Saudis were discussing and they said we wish the shia revolt so we could take revenge for the security guards who got killed.

He want the shia to revolt so he could crush them I wonder you said the live equally but he doesn't see them as citizens rather than fifth column I wonder what happened to the equality and the shia are not oppressed!!??

هههههه عجبتني يوم كتبت عربي فصيح عشان يقدر يترجم , احسنت

I honestly do like him, like his reasoning approach and find him closer to me and my thoughts more than many of my countrymen. Hey Hussein, If u are ever coming to Medina KSA, just drop me a message and I'll be more than honored to meet you.
thank you very much :) it is an honor that you compare me to you.
and i am sorry to be upset sometimes towards some people in the forum. i am sad our countries and people cannot listen each other and that some people are so much focused on our "differences". my humanity is nothing compared to yours.

I just said that becuase of the saudi media like alssakina and sabaq and al Riyadh and other media like wisal,safa,and al Arabyia filth.

@Hussein @Full Moon @Saif al-Arab this what saudi said on saudi iran hajj problem when iran threated KSA Saudis were discussing and they said we wish the shia revolt so we could take revenge for the security guards who got killed.

He want the shia to revolt so he could crush them I wonder you said the live equally but he doesn't see them as citizens rather than fifth column I wonder what happened to the equality and the shia are not oppressed!!??

I truly did not understand you or what is it that you are trying to reach here. No one in the kingdom wishes that there is a revolt among any sect. This is your own reasoning I assume.

However, just to rectify your information and to enlighten you more on the subject. The world's top oil producing company (Saudi Aramco) is headed by a Shia CEO Amin Alnasser. This is a position that is higher than many government ministers lol. The reason you might not know about this, is because we do not label our citizens with their sect or their ideology. This only happens in the sectarian failed state of Iraq.

@Gasoline @Full Moon @Saif al-Arab @Naifov

قبل فترة على منتد الدفاع و التسليح العربي كان موضوع عن االحج و تهديد ايران للسعودية حيث قال البعض ربما سوف تحدث ثورة في القطيف قام عضو سعودي بالتعليق و قال أتمنى ذلك حتى نأخذ بالثأر رجال الأمن الذين قتلوا و هذا ترك علامة استفهام عندي لانه معظم السعوديين يقولون ان الشيعي يعامل مثل السني في السعودية لكن من تعليق بعض الأعضاء السعوديين فهم لا يعتبرون الشيعة مواطنين مثلهم بل يعتبروهم طابور خامس عملاء و مشركين لذلك هناك سؤال ماذا حدث للسعوديين الذين يقولون ان الشيعي غير مضطهد و لا يقولون ان الشعية خونة و ان الشيعي له نفس الحقوق؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

قبل فترة على منتد الدفاع و التسليح العربي كان موضوع عن االحج و تهديد ايران للسعودية حيث قال البعض ربما سوف تحدث ثورة في القطيف قام عضو سعودي بالتعليق و قال أتمنى ذلك حتى نأخذ بالثأر رجال الأمن الذين قتلوا و هذا ترك علامة استفهام عندي لانه معظم السعوديين يقولون ان الشيعي يعامل مثل السني في السعودية لكن من تعليق بعض الأعضاء السعوديين فهم لا يعتبرون الشيعة مواطنين مثلهم بل يعتبروهم طابور خامس عملاء و مشركين لذلك هناك سؤال ماذا حدث للسعوديين الذين يقولون ان الشيعي غير مضطهد و لا يقولون ان الشعية خونة و ان الشيعي له نفس الحقوق؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

You write Arabic very well, there is obviously mistrust in the Gulf Arab world of Shia's and Iran/Shia world of Sunni's. But if this mistrust and paranoia turns into chaos it will be bad for both people but ultimately Islamists will prevail in such a destabalization which may mean international war on the Middle East and the world will get into very odd situation almost like religious war, many Muslims would die in one. I don't think most people are ready for such a situation or seeking that.

وانت حكمت على المجتمع السعودي كامل من كلام مراهقين في منتدى عسكري ؟ ، سؤال بسيط لك، تعرف كيف توحدت السعودية ؟ تعرف كيف ضمن الملوك السعوديين من عبدالعزيز الى سلمان الان للشيعة حرية ممارسة المذهب وبلا اي تضييق مع الحرية ببناء الحسينيات والمساجد والمحاكم الجعفرية. أتمنى اذا كنت بتحكم على شعب وعلى مجتمع انك تسال الشعب نفسه وتسال الناس اللي ساكنة هناك ما تطلع باستنتاجات من مراهقين متحمسين ما يدروا كوعهم من بوعهم ، انا سؤالي لك الان ، قارن بين تهديدات انت قريتها من مراهقين ومجازر تمت باسم التشيع من الحشد الشعبي ؟ ، قارن بين كلام اطفال على موقع ومجازر بشار اللي انت تناصره ، الان يا حبيبي خلك من الشيعة وكونهم طابور خامس في الخليج وقول لي هل تعتبر السنة بشر ويستحقوا الحياة اساسا ؟

Back
Top Bottom