What's new

41-yr-old man held for photographing Devlali Air Force station

most muslims in india are ok. its only a few bad apples. but the main fount of terror is Pakistani muslims.
11% of Pakistanis are suicide bombers - see poll from a couple of days back. that's amost 25 million people

More like killing innocent n raping women...

As long as after killing these so called innocent my country is safe from terrorist who came from your country aka non kashmiri freedom fighters we have no problem at all :lol:

Your act in 71 more then a reason for shame

ohhh ..poor kid doesnt know jack about my home province... last election people elected a nationalist govt .. and now Dr Abdul Malik a middle class root level politician is the new CM... Also i can sense your frustration trying to divert the topic... :lol:

One can easily understand choice of people by voting percentage easily ...... And you your self posting about Kashmir in thread related to spy :lol:

As long as after killing these so called innocent my country is safe from terrorist who came from your country aka non kashmiri freedom fighters we have no problem at all :lol:

Surely you dnt kiddo....fake encounters,kidnappings,rapes,mass graves all are okay for ... like you... but the people your killing are heroes for the kashmiris just like Afzal Guru and others...

Your act in 71 more then a reason for shame

Get a grip lady.. you just killed innocent young men in IOK the other day...

One can easily understand choice of people by voting percentage easily ...... And you your self posting about Kashmir in thread related to spy :lol:

Ignorance is a bliss:

Highest turnout of voters in Baluchistan:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...7IHYBQ&usg=AFQjCNF1mWJbjWXZL69pC9_xHDgmkDdkYQ

Do i have to educate you everything u troll n get embarassed!

I think the leader of IM just confessed that it was a creation of ISI..

Indian Mujahideen is funded, managed by Pakistan's ISI, claims Bhatkal

After a little torture he might also confess tht he owns a time machine.

Koparkhairne is in new mumbai.... Its beautiful surrownded by mountains. Let me give you bit brief details that is bit of worry news.... Koparkhairne doesnt have much population. Remember a terrorist loves mountain areas coverd with green lush trees. Kopar khairne is near vashi which is main area of new mumbai. Vashi connected to chembur and chembur connected to trombay. Let me remind you all that trombay is nuclear zone of india and none can go there without strict checking.... Only resident of trombay people can go in and out. I went there with someone whose father works in nuclear plant. I went through many security checks. The guy who got caught is a muslim. He too old to take pics of airport. You cant say he a teenager and was taking pics for fun or upload over net to show friends. This is serious security matter. That guy lives in koparkhairne which is near to trombay....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom