What's new

4 New F-22 P Frigates Coming to Pakistan

---------------------------------------
lol i think this guy is on drugs or some thing. Desiring that much naval power required strong economic.which Pakistan is lack of it at this moment . Corrupt leader is harming your armed forced more in long term. First fix your political issue than dream big.
and good luck.

whats wrong in being ambitious? :what: when we got independence we didnt even have a single patrol boat, let a lone the subs and frigates. we did pretty well than most of you people in terms of evolution in armed forces in the past 60 years.

yaro what about Turkist stealth ship....in which PN was interested...are we going for that one or not.

lol i think this guy is on drugs or some thing. Desiring that much naval power required strong economic.which Pakistan is lack of it at this moment . Corrupt leader is harming your armed forced more in long term. First fix your political issue than dream big.
and good luck.

You seems to be Drunk, read it again when you get sober :lol:

we need to fix our economy till 2015.atleast a stable economy and country without blast and terrorism

then i am sure we can by anything including N subs and 5th generation aircraft

with the current typeof economy i doubvt we can even start or think about 5th generation aircraft till 2020

and good luck.

Corrupt Generals in the Indian Army that have they pocket full with rubbles are screwing up India. How many years has the Arjun program going on? Let me remember since 1983 and they are rolling them out now. Rajiv Gandhi did taek kick back in Bofors but did not get to enjoy it. Russian Aircraft carrier that was $1.1 billion is going to cost what $3.4 billion, you are guys are really on some kind of Russian drugs because Indians brain stop working when paying in Rubles.

Mirage Upgrade is going to ccost what Rs.20,000 crores that was suppose to be Rs.9,000 crores 4 years ago. I can write a book on Indian Defense wastage and project failures.

Indians do pretend to be really smart, but I have worked with them for 20 years and 97% are average, 3% are smart and I have come across them.

no one is going to buy more F 22 pakistan is looking at turkish corevete programme

Turkish Corevete project was never a replacement for F-22ps. if PN find them to be good enough for its need they may weel move ahead and gt a couple more. Turkish Corevette is a seprate project and nothing have been done in this account so far...

regards!

Tht means
8 F-22ps
4-54s.
4-Miglem
7-new subs
3-6 OPHs
and the the present fleet...
FT-2000 maybe in the long run?
am i right?

Saw a F-22 P under construction at KSY today. The hull looked complete. Although the year end team will get certified figures as to percentage of completion, they said it'll be ready by 2013.

Saw a F-22 P under construction at KSY today. The hull looked complete. Although the year end team will get certified figures as to percentage of completion, they said it'll be ready by 2013.

Bear with my ignorance....but if you guys are building F-22P, then why dont you invest more internally to raise the production capacity and buy improved machinery for that purpose....

Deals can take a long time and i will be glad to see Pakistan operating around 16 frigates by 2015 by when Indian will be having around 18, if i am not wrong.....

Cheers!!!

Bear with my ignorance....but if you guys are building F-22P, then why dont you invest more internally to raise the production capacity and buy improved machinery for that purpose....

Deals can take a long time and i will be glad to see Pakistan operating around 16 frigates by 2015 by when Indian will be having around 18, if i am not wrong.....

Cheers!!!

Because we are getting , TYPE085 from China which should be double the size of F22P and has a superb air firepower defence unberella

We have the production capacity I believe, its about the ToT right not I think which is not fully complete. I saw chinese engineers working, around a team of 80, which means the ToT is underway. Once it is underway, you can build up the production capacity if needed. Though I pretty sure KSY can at least work on building 2-3 frigates simultaneously.

Though I pretty sure KSY can at least work on building 2-3 frigates simultaneously.

The whole capacity of Karachi shipyard cannot be used for building frigates. We need docks to build our future submarines. The Pakistan government should build additional shipyard on Pasni and/or Gwadar.

Because we are getting , TYPE085 from China which should be double the size of F22P and has a superb air firepower defence unberella

Dont you think that will make it a much easier target for faster ships like the missile boats or corvettes??

On the side note, getting them will be a boost for PN off course....

Has the order been made yet and when will the delivery begin??

And will they be phasing out the older frigates??

Cheers!!!

The whole capacity of Karachi shipyard cannot be used for building frigates. We need docks to build our future submarines. The Pakistan government should build additional shipyard on Pasni and/or Gwadar.

Currently I see a submarine workshop empty there. But yes, if Pakistan plans on constructing 6 or so subs, it will need more yards.

Back
Top Bottom