What's new

Featured 4 gunmen attacked Pakistan Stock Exchange building in Karachi

To this thuss phuss twitter puppet PM/Brass ... thanks you guys literally screwedup Raheel Sharif’s and his team fforts ..
To PM you seriously believed that Int Community, US / UN gonna solve Kashmir issue cuz of your cont twitter rant? No ine give a fkur BS Kashmir chur chur u guys did nothing after article remove that's what world has gauged kay inhonay khali batain ******* hain... the only option is “Aggressive doctrine”

Last edited:
I have a question.

These are cannon fodder. How long will we be only busy with cannon fodder and not take out the depot? Do we plan to live rest of our lives like this or is there a mechanism to ensure the finances are choked, the equipment extinct and they are forced into an ordinary life.

As long as poverty exists, these cannon fodder phenomenon stream will not dry up.

They are expected to move towards softer targets now more and more. Pakistan should preempt these due experience already.
If only the courts do what they're paid for. They just released a lot of terrorists a while back. Enjoy the show.

@PanzerKiel @RescueRanger
How do control hierarchies work in such incidents such as these?
I noticed Police Commandos who arrived first and took the frontline fell back to cover Rangers when they arrived.
Are they trained to give way to rangers and higher force elements? And coordinate with them if needed?

Last edited:
If only the courts do what they're paid for. They just released a lot of terrorists a while back. Enjoy the show.

look inteqam e sakht. i have little patience for this

you should look at the botched prosecution and complicated penal code before turning against the courts.

look inteqam e sakht. i have little patience for this

you should look at the botched prosecution and complicated penal code before turning against the courts.

Kis ne karna hai? Jin chutiyon ko 30 saal se parliament bhej rahe the wo aik dusre ki ham bistari me lage rahe.

... Just to add on... At this time... The dead man is still clutching a grenade in his right hand.... Despite that, our man is there observing from being cover, nice and smooth...

He is the same guy who's picture is going about. Notice the loaded mags next to his right knee. Cool as cucumber, cold blooded killing machine.

Can we expect IK to publicly state in front of nation that India is behind this and we will go on them real hard, the way we did on 27 feb?

To Ajit Doval/Modi/RAW next time better train Afghanis and fake Balochis ub agli baat Chinese ke rod se marengay next time ... aur haan we hardly took 8 mins tu neutralized your paid shits... apni baar koshish karna 8 gantay may kaam mukaloo...
More like 8 days seeing the previous precedence

parliament se bahar nikalte hai gaari me bethte hai to police rangers salam thokti hai aur seenay pe goli khati hai inke liye.
To chacha pehle karna ta na reform. Opposition is not interested in Pakistan.
Abi to opposition ki koshish hai bilawal aur mariyam se koi najaiz bacha paida hojae ta k use next PM laga dain.

The anti state pseudo leftist witch didn't even condemn the terrorist attack.

How do people even make such absurd claims? please inka koi software update kardai

@lums

do din me farigh honi chaiye ye faculty member. baad me mujhse nahi bolna zulm kia aurat ke sath

To chacha pehle karna ta na reform. Opposition is not interested in Pakistan.
Abi to opposition ki koshish hai bilawal aur mariyam se koi najaiz bacha paida hojae ta k use next PM laga dain.

PM has no power. Get over this espresso after dinner politics.

it seems mqm london terrorist sleeper cells are again activated by raw
Nonsense! they never did and neither they are of the type to do this kind of sh!t anyways. It must be BLA, PTM or probably Afghan element a frustrated Indian terrorism reaction all we need to link the dots properly.

Good job pakistani police in eliminating those terrorists in quickly. I don't think India is behind this, last thing India wants is war with Pakistan now with current situation along LAC with china. This may be done by china to pull pakistan into the conflict with India.

Back
Top Bottom