What's new

4 freedom fighters killed in Anantnag

4 in anantnag and two in baramulla today

Ye to chhagga mar Diya. I am sure that there are many more in pipeline to provide shooting practice to indianIarmed personal.
Killing innocent civilians to get reward from seniors is a norm in Indian barbaric forces, don't you know your Gen rank officer sent to jail for the same crime even you former army chief faced same charges but never investigated.

Kashmir is a gone case for India and with the collapse of Kashmir union of India will fall like a castle of playing cards.

Killing innocent civilians to get reward from seniors is a norm in Indian barbaric forces, don't you know your Gen rank officer sent to jail for the same crime even you former army chief faced same charges but never investigated.

Kashmir is a gone case for India and with the collapse of Kashmir union of India will fall like a castle of playing cards.
Nothing is wrong in dreaming.

@Horus again troll member posted threads based on tweets.

Does this rule apply for Indians only? Funny because you don't seem to have a problem with some of the other glorious threads opened by Pakistanis based on tweets...no matter how ridiculous and mind numbing they may be.

Yes reporting me will make them freedom fighters undead.
Tweets are based on lies and we call them freedom fighters and let me tell you...you are on Pakistani forum. understand....As per recently introduced rules you can't open a thread just over a tweet.

Bring some reliable source and then rant..

@Slav Defence
Dear Mods,

Our stance on Kashmir is very clear and since it is defence PK our national policy should be visible here too, Indian may call them militants but not terrorist since we regard them as freedom fighters.

I like the pin point intelligence they are getting about the whereabouts of these so called freedom fighters and their life span is literally reduced to 2 months and those big shots who are still alive seems to be on payroll of IB ;)
Yes reporting me will make them freedom fighters undead.

I like the pin point intelligence they are getting about the whereabouts of these so called freedom fighters and their life span is literally reduced to 2 months and those big shots who are still alive seems to be on payroll of IB ;)
Dome are saying LeT is finished there

The day they started attacking local police men and home guards , they have written their death warrants .... the network of agents of local police can beat any intelligence agency any day with pin point intl ..... believe me with this rate even Hizb will be over in coming days.....
Dome are saying LeT is finished there

I think these Freedom Fighters need to change the way how they operate , the battle is evolving they should too

Back
Top Bottom