What's new

4 Arrested in South Africa Trying to Sell Nuclear Device

FreekiN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
4 Arrested in South Africa Trying to Sell Nuclear Device

South African police say they have arrested four men in the capital, Pretoria, for attempting to sell what they describe as an industrial nuclear device to undercover officers.

The men - all South Africans - were arrested Friday at a Pretoria gas station, where they attempted to sell the device for about $6 million.

Police say Interpol was also involved in the operation. They did not say where the device came from or for what industrial purpose it is used, but did say it contained radioactive material.

The officials say the four will appear in court soon to face charges of possession of a radioactive device, as well as health code violations for handling radioactive material in public.

4 Arrested in South Africa Trying to Sell Nuclear Device | Africa | English

i was watching a documentry on history channel about nuclear proliferation.
and they were saying that nuclear material is easily avialable in black market today .. all thanks do mr abdul khan.

i was watching a documentry on history channel about nuclear proliferation.
and they were saying that nuclear material is easily avialable in black market today .. all thanks do mr abdul khan.
Yeah.....I purchase few tons yesterday from local banniya.... :disagree:

this is not my opinion.
this is what i saw on fox history channel.
i can even tell u that on which that documentry was shown.
6jul

Lets see..... South Africa , yep ... In case you did not knew Pakistanis were not allowed to travel to South Africa for quite sometime... untill last 10-15 years

But there are alot of Indians in South Africa hmmm they do sell and import/export :bunny:

Good thing India has not signed npt other wise it would be problem BIG problem

Back
Top Bottom