What's new

3x JF-17 bough by Nigeria for $5M each????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannibalBarca

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Nigeria bough 3x JF-15 for $5M each ( pretty cheap...)???????

b274052a-aef0-4663-94ae-fd434ef45bf21.png

Last edited:
I think otherwise, correct me if i am wrong, the calculation is in nigerian naira, last three zeros counts, converted to dollar gives a 15 million $ tag to each aircraft.....

I think otherwise, correct me if i am wrong, the calculation is in nigerian naira, last three zeros counts, converted to dollar gives a 15 million $ tag to each aircraft.....

Maybe too, but no sign on the pdf if it's naira or dollars. but if it's $ then it's cheap... too cheap

Maybe too, but no sign on the pdf if it's naira or dollars. but if it's $ then it's cheap... too cheap

Agreed, there is no mention of currency in the budget, therefore my guess and most probably it will be local currency Naira

Agreed, there is no mention of currency in the budget, therefore my guess and most probably it will be local currency Naira
But does the 5M for one pc or for all 3 pcs?

ps: I think it's $5M ( total :$15M=5kM naira) per pcs of aircraft since if you add all the purchase amount , you will get the total capital.

Last edited:
The budget is in Naira (it says Amount==N==), and if you convert 5,000,000,000 Naira to USD, you'll get $15.88 million. This is almost certainly a down payment or initial payment, especially since another $68.76 million is requested for 2017 for proposed platform purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom