What's new

369 KILLED, 38,637 MOTORBIKES SNATCHED IN KARACHI DURING JAN-SEP 2021: CPLC

the administration is being oblivious to Karachi's situation simply because it has differences with PPP. Frankly, That does not justify the people of Karachi and neither the country. Great attention should be paid to Karachi not because its megacity therefore a tax haven, it's our lifeline the only port city with an industrious populous. It be should another Mumbai, rather it's the opposite.

At least follow a role model for the betterment of Karachi if indigenous thinking is not churning out ideas.

I weep internally when I behold images of old Karachi back from its golden days.
So you want the Federal government to supercede, 18th Amendment, the city government, the provincial judicial setup, the Sindh Police, the Sindh Interior, and all the massive city and Provincial administrative structure meant to deal with these exact issues. And somehow Imran Khan is to be blamed. If I did not belong to Pakistan, I would say this country and her people deserve their crappy state, when their own minds are so dull that they fail to call their crooks crooks and their heroes heroes. Short of federalizing Karachi this cannot happen. Lets say when you do Federalize Karachi, then we'll begin to hear Punjabis are controlling us bullsh*t. Sindhis and Karachites need to break out of their own created hell.

The government cannot even fulfill simple court order to remove advertisements from public property. Eid was long ago, but the poster is up for Qurbani.
Thats ppp govt not federal. keep it up bughz imrani lol

Industrious? The most lazy, lard laden population in Pakistan. Without a doubt. That is a parasite on the economy and rent seekers paradise. The word 'industrious' I would hold for the people of the Sialkot, Gujranwala, Eminabad triangle.
Karachi's SITE area is the biggest exporter of Pakistan.

Industrious? The most lazy, lard laden population in Pakistan. Without a doubt. That is a parasite on the economy and rent seekers paradise. The word 'industrious' I would hold for the people of the Sialkot, Gujranwala, Eminabad triangle.
I told you before, and I am telling you again, never ever comment about something that you don't know about. I know your favourite animal is polar bear, because it's white, but colour is not always the deciding factor.
You, and millions others from Punjab, clearly don't know anything about Karachi and the people of Karachi. We are unwanted in Pakistan, and we know it. We accept this fact, and our large population has already left Pakistan. Some more are left, and they will also leave.
Pure will become pure within next 20 years, almost.

Can you provide a credible source to back this claim please? In theory a location that sits next to the only port in Pakistan - a monopoly it has enjoyed since British times, particularly after the construction of the Indus railway which led to entire Indus Basin being a hinterland in 1920s - this led to the fantastic growth of the city. By 1947 Karachi was the second largest cities in Pakistan and the largest/only port.

Indeed ever since 1930s the British had developed Karachi airport as well - it was their hub for flights from Europe making Karachi airport one of the largest and important in the British Raj.

Given this advantage obliged by geography Karachi should have been Singapore, Hong Kong of the Arabian Sea. Instead all it is place for packing racket, leaching of the export/imports of the country - in short rent seeking.

Very sad....

However, some cities can make this # over any random weekends....
We have a dysfunctional system. Karachi is like Istanbul but even if somehow we get an "Erdogan" he will fail to deliver Karachi because he will be just powerless.
We are not one nation. We are so divided and most just dont have capacity to rise above their petty daily life and for politicians from Punjab,who are most powerful in Pakistani system, cant come out of Lahore or at best Punjab.
PPP are just ethnic blackmailers.

KARACHI: The Citizens-Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) on Wednesday released a report on street crimes committed in the first nine months of 2021 in Karachi, ARY News reported.

According to statistics compiled by the CPLC, as many as 369 people lost their lives while resisting robbery bids and other incidents, while several others sustained wounds.

During the first nine months of 2021, 38,637 motorcycles were snatched or stolen, out of which only 2,191 were recovered.

The CPLC report said, 1,482 vehicles were also snatched during the said period, while 366 were recovered.

The citizens were deprived of 18,781 cellphones during this period. 1,370 cellphones were recovered.

Not only the common people were deprived of their valuables in street crimes in Karachi, but police officials and other dignitaries were also targeted.

Earlier in the month of July, police had arrested a suspect allegedly involved in over 250 street crimes in Karachi.

Police and Rangers, while acting on a tip-off, had carried out a joint raid at a house in Bin Qasim Town and apprehended a mugger named Salih.

Rangers spokesperson had said that the security forces recovered arms, ammunition, motorcycle and snatched mobiles from his possession.

During the initial interrogation, Salih confessed to committing over 250 robberies in various areas of the metropolis

369 humans in 9 mnths. 41 every month on average

Aur hamarai handsome PM Riyasat e Medina bana rahai hain

Aur bilawal ki English speeck k to kiya hi kehnai, Sarai liberals us speech k diwanai hain

Pakistan has been the net negative for us.. I don't know what Jinnah or Liaquat were trying to achieve. Saving the the racist , backward ,regressive , tribalistic and primitive people of Punjab,Sindh,NWFP,Balochistan on the backs of indian muslims.

Karachi has gone to shit. The earlier you leave this hell hole the better it is.

Don't hope much from Khan and his PTI. They have been a dissapointment so far. His only achievement is being the unofficial spokesman of IEA and TTP coz gotta simp for his pashtun brothers you know.

Last edited:

Agree, It alone contains more than 400 industrial units. Much Greater than Korangi, and Port Qasim.
Contributing an essential amount of production and revenue to Pakistan's GDP growth.

Pta Hai bhai mujhe. I already have pointed that out on several occasions. But anyway, in next 30 years, much of the regional landscape will already be transformed. The bigger task at the moment is to be prepared for new challenges and opportunities, as you might already know about the shifting of major cpec projects to Karachi.
One line, China knows, many in pak military know, many in pak establishment know. Everyone else is either playing blindly or getting oppressed.
So basically maps are about to change.
Yes, rural Sindh is going through demographic changes in preparation.

KARACHI: The Citizens-Police Liaison Committee (CPLC) on Wednesday released a report on street crimes committed in the first nine months of 2021 in Karachi, ARY News reported.

According to statistics compiled by the CPLC, as many as 369 people lost their lives while resisting robbery bids and other incidents, while several others sustained wounds.

During the first nine months of 2021, 38,637 motorcycles were snatched or stolen, out of which only 2,191 were recovered.

The CPLC report said, 1,482 vehicles were also snatched during the said period, while 366 were recovered.

The citizens were deprived of 18,781 cellphones during this period. 1,370 cellphones were recovered.

Not only the common people were deprived of their valuables in street crimes in Karachi, but police officials and other dignitaries were also targeted.

Earlier in the month of July, police had arrested a suspect allegedly involved in over 250 street crimes in Karachi.

Police and Rangers, while acting on a tip-off, had carried out a joint raid at a house in Bin Qasim Town and apprehended a mugger named Salih.

Rangers spokesperson had said that the security forces recovered arms, ammunition, motorcycle and snatched mobiles from his possession.

During the initial interrogation, Salih confessed to committing over 250 robberies in various areas of the metropolis

Aur bilawal ki English speeck k to kiya hi kehnai, Sarai liberals us speech k diwanai hain
369 probably mostly ariund goths
Those places are still no go zones

the administration is being oblivious to Karachi's situation simply because it has differences with PPP. Frankly, That does not justify the people of Karachi and neither the country. Great attention should be paid to Karachi not because its megacity therefore a tax haven, it's our lifeline the only port city with an industrious populous. It be should another Mumbai, rather it's the opposite.

At least follow a role model for the betterment of Karachi if indigenous thinking is not churning out ideas.

I weep internally when I behold images of old Karachi back from its golden days.
When the nation is full of thieves and talkers no point in blaming the PM. These dakoot come from society. You are society. Do something.

Does anyone have comparative figures for other huge metropolises in developing/third world country.

Karachi can become an example for rest of the country if Federal and Sindh government allow Karachi city to have it’s own Police. Karachi need police with fully digitalized system, criminal database, Police cars with Dash cam, patrol police men with life vest, body cam and digitalize incidents reporting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom