What's new

369 KILLED, 38,637 MOTORBIKES SNATCHED IN KARACHI DURING JAN-SEP 2021: CPLC

Only thing I am afraid is that Karachi is a strange city a city like Arabian Sea which even if appear peaceful always have its current beneath the surface, violence is in the nature of City .... people are here getting frustrated and by people I mean all the communities be its local Sindhis or Baloch, second or third generation Pukhtoons and Punjabis even they can't get any government job if they apply with Karachi Domicile.

No one can predict when and which incident would act as a spark to ignite fire. IF PPP will come in power one more time in Sindh I can say with almost certainty that Karachi would go in violent anarchy.
Karachi was a beautiful city. I am quiet ancient, and in 83-84 during 1st year at NED we friends walked all the way from burns rd Sabri nihari to north nazimabad at 2 am and no fear, imagine that. 85, bushra zaidi case, buses and mini buses were burned as most belonged to pukhtuns, that was the reaction of years of humiliation in these wagons by semi literate conductors....reaction was wrong, but reaction is always like that if left simmering.
I agree, reaction is simmering again.
Karachi was a beautiful city, everyone from Pakistan lives there. I had Sindhi, punjabi and Pashtun friends, never felt anything.
That city will never return. If Army wants, they can bring this socio-economic change as well as they cleansed it from Altaf criminality, but they had to stop being blackmailed by PPP.

If they can't give 20% of their population their rightful share, you think they could have given share double the muslim population .... ???

Bhai why talk of assumptions talk about the reality, your line of argument that what would had possible If Indian was united simply could be answered by the current condition of IIOK .... it is a Muslim majority area under Indian Hindu rule

It is not just Altaf but the whole party every single office holder of MQM was financially corrupt .... they were the first one to destroyed education, health, business and infrastructure of this city

KDA, Karachi Building Control Authority, Water and Sewage Board, KMC, KESC (before privatization) all were filled with MQM workers being the Karachiites I am sure you must be aware the competency of employees in those institutions and level of corruption.

As far as discrimination part brother just tell me how many government jobs those Sindhis or Baloch who are residing in Ghots of Karachi from generations are getting, you can find a Sindhi from Interior Sindh in Government offices but you will not find Sindhi who is living in Karachi from generations as Sindh Government employe.

Bhai Lyari ka haal tu saab ke sam ne hai .... the discrimination people talk about is not based on race or language but based on the class yes it is the discrimination of Ruler Class against the Subjected class.

After 1987 election MQM was part of almost every single government even were part of the governments of Benazir and Nawaz Sharif, MQM was part of ruling elite but did not a single constructive thing for the city.

Every common Karachiites does not matter belong to which community facing the same problems as other residence of the city.

Yes 40% is a lot of population . They had to accommodate us. and even if they didn't every muslim from sindh , punjab , nwfp and balochistan would have suffered , not only us.

and even if they didn't every muslim from sindh , punjab , nwfp and balochistan would have suffered , not only us.
so end of the day .... basic logic of your argument is

"Dear Lord I don't want my sight to be restored .... just blind my brother as well ..."

BTW the so called united United India as advocated by Mulana Azad and Mulana Madni would had around 550-600 million of muslim population with restricted political, economical and social rights ....
and this population would had revolted much earlier after the independence of united India and had similar fate to some African country facing civil war.

Pakistan is the Insurance of existence Muslims in South Asia it does not matter if someone accept it or not.

so end of the day .... basic logic of your argument is

"Dear Lord I don't want my sight to be restored .... just blind my brother as well ..."

BTW the so called united United India as advocated by Mulana Azad and Mulana Madni would had around 550-600 million of muslim population with restricted political, economical and social rights ....
and this population would had revolted much earlier after the independence of united India and had similar fate to some African country facing civil war.

Pakistan is the Insurance of existence Muslims in South Asia it does not matter if someone accept it or not.

So what..... All must suffer equally , not only us.

Why do you want to be sacrificed for people who doesn't give a two shit about you anyway..... We have been systematically killed and discriminated by people who you want us to sacrifice our lives for....Does it even make sense...

People like you are exactly the part of problem..Sindhis think about their own , so do balochis and Pashtuns.. Only Punjabis are a bit nice and that is because they remember the partition violence...If sindhis and balochis would have suffered , perhaps we would have had conducive environment over here....Ding ding perhaps my theory is right all along.

Either you are completely oblivious to the works of Azad and his co or you are just as stupid and naïve as our ancestors were when they sacrificed their lives for a country whose natives will treat them in a subhuman way....

All must suffer equally
In Karachi ALL ARE SUFFERING EQUALLY .... go any Ghot or any Pushtoon or Baloch Majority area .... you will have your answer.
you are just as stupid and naïve as our ancestors were when they sacrificed their lives for a country whose natives will treat them in a subhuman way....
Oh plz yaar don't give emotional reply just tell me what anti-Muslim riots were occurred in UP, CP, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujrat or in South Indian states in 1947 .... ???

only Bangal, Punjab and to some extent Bihar experienced horrible events of Partition all other state of India were relatively peaceful.

so plz don't overly use this argument of "our ancestors sacrificed their lives for a country"

secondly If natives were treating migrants from India in subhuman manner than how till Zia Martial Law there was a sizable presence of Urdu speaking community in almost all of the administrations be it local provincial or Federal.

Just try to list down the names of head of departments of local administration and Commissioners and DC of Karachi since 1947 till late 80s .... you will find most of them were Urdu speaking

We had issues in past which were mostly related to mismanagement and weak administration but not related political restriction or deprivation, Yes Ayub Khan's election was the first incident which sowed seed of political friction between Karachi and Federal Government, but with the leading role of Karachi in PNA movement Karachi was back in the National Politics.

Our Political sufferings started when JI and PPP failed us, both of these parties once had this city as their political stronghold but we suffered most after the creation of MQM, which started the politics of hatred, violence and communalism.

Back
Top Bottom