What's new

33 Demonetisation Deaths In 7 Days: Hospital Casualties, Suicides, Heart Attacks And Even A Murder

Again - nobody in their sane mind, can deny the benefits of this drastic move.

But the problem is the common voter who needs to see it benefiting him on the ground before the next election! That is just TWO years away! 5 Lakh crore in banks mean nothing for common man unless it benefits him personally. As it stands today, the small and medium sized traders who traditionally have been the core supporters of BJP, have been impacted the most.

That's why I say it is a VERY VERY COURAGEOUS move!
Very well narrated.

CxwODn1UkAEwb3h.jpg

Slowly turning out to a national emergency. The nation should ban BJP and RSS because the religious intolerance, bigotry, polarization, destroying economy are not small things these fascists have achieved in short time.

The blind bhakts are OK with everything RSS-BJP does. Just like a blind Mu'amin who believes that the law of the land should be that from Koran and Sunnah (Shariat) and this divine rule is "100% flawless". Sanghi boys are the same because Modi rule and Nagpuri RSS commanding is divine. I know, that these vermin are the same awaiting a nod for "Kar seva" with Trishuls, daggers and pistols on others to purify Bharat Dharti with the blood of infidel. Blind in bigotry, slave in mentality.

The Hindu hatred in this post is legendary...
I can practically see the froth in your mouth. Please wipe it off and do Yoga to calm your mind.

The Hindu hatred in this post is legendary...
Oh the Indian equivalent of blasphemy law is now invented by Chaddi Gobar Sanghis. Anything showing truth is now directed as the hate against Hindu. I know, only virat RSS Hindus can take offence in showing the truth about their radical Hindutva and how it is destroying peace and harmony as well as now - economy too in India.

Hold on to your blow job to Modi !
I am quoting from the link you gave:
"The note is a colour photocopy of an original Rs 2,000 currency."

After a "big blow" to his head, his brain has stopped functioning, stop trying to reason with him :lol:

Oh the Indian equivalent of blasphemy law is now invented by Chaddi Gobar Sanghis.

Now The Hindu haters don't want us to voice our opinion. Here come the liberal Nazis. If you don't agree with them, you are branded and your death does not even matter..
We saw these haters response to Dadri when compared to Dr Narang's death in delhi.

What a bunch of nice little Hindu haters..

Oh the Indian equivalent of blasphemy law is now invented by Chaddi Gobar Sanghis. Anything showing truth is now directed as the hate against Hindu. I know, only virat RSS Hindus can take offence in showing the truth about their radical Hindutva and how it is destroying peace and harmony as well as now - economy too in India.
Can you define what is radical hindutva and how its destroying peace and harmony ? Thanks

Well demonetization is the first step, india in current scenario is full of corrupt and anti india elements..those suffering are crying ..a few innocent deaths are also there but to get something u ll have to pay the price..modi is again going to be the next pm.. at least he is trying hard and giving his 100%..on railway accident-reformations are already going on but no one can change the whole bunch of bogies and engines in a night...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom