What's new

3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector: Indian Army.

WarMonger

BANNED
Reaction score
3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector: Army.

Handwara, June 2: Army Sunday claimed that it shot dead three Pakistani militants in North Kashmir’s Nowgam Sector of Handwara on Saturday evening.
Giving details, Commander 19 Infantry Brigade, Brigadier Sanjeev Langeh said that intruders had last week resorted to indiscriminate firing on our troops in which three of our soldiers including an officer had got injured. “Soon after this incident we had started a combing operation in the dense forests of Nowgam Sector,” he said adding that during Saturday evening, militants suddenly fired upon searching party and three militants were killed after the Army retaliated immediately.
Brigadier Sanjeev Langeh claimed that all the militants were from Pakistan. “We have checked their identity cards and they have been identified as Mohammad Osman Khan card number (3740521061505), Mohammad Bin Hassan and Mohammad Shahwar all residents of Karachi Pakistan,” he told CNS.
He said besides three AK-47 rifles, one mobile phone, medicines and food items, one map of Nowgam sector forests, two Radio Sets and three pouches were recovered from the deceased militants.
The bodies of the militants were handed over to Qalamabad Police Station. CNS

3 Pakistani militants killed in Nowgam Sector Army Lastupdate:- Mon, 3 Jun 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Sorry for your loss Pakistan, the bodies must be handed over after autopsy.

lol

so terrorist carries there CNIC along with them.so that they could be identified as well.

No wonder indians were ruled by minorities for the past thousand of years only because of what they lack was and is the intelligence or a dedicated intelligence agency

Lol. Indian army is Indian after all. Show of typical Indian intelligence.

lol

so terrorist carries there CNIC along with them.so that they could be identified as well.

No wonder indians were ruled by minorities for the past thousand of years only because of what they lack was and is the intelligence or a dedicated intelligence agency

Lol. Indian army is Indian after all. Show of typical Indian intelligence.

Why don't you simply improve your training skills rather than blaming IA ? :omghaha:

lol

remember Kargil???your so called "Terrorists" have a bad habit of carrying ration cards and id cards..must be worried about their rations.. :omghaha:

Supposedly we trained 26/11 attackers- enough said-

there is no "supposedly"..even then,I'd say they lacked basic training(hiding your own identity)..they forgot their sat phone..thats their biggest mistake.

When will those militants learn-

Rule No 1 From the Book- Espionage for Dummies 101-
1. Never carry your original identities- :facepalm:-

same reply i gave to farhan...

remember Kargil???your so called "Terrorists" have a bad habit of carrying ration cards and id cards..must be worried about their rations.. :omghaha:

there is no "supposedly"..even then,I'd say they lacked basic training(hiding your own identity)..they forgot their sat phone..thats their biggest mistake.

same reply i gave to farhan...

I remember on 26/11 our trained terrorists sneaked into india like US navy seals do- they were very well trained in countering indian counter terrorist efforts- gave indian commandos run for their money for almost three days- were on a one way suicide mission- but carried with them Pakistani brand toothbrushes- biscuits and passports- :woot:-

I agree with you we need to improve their basic training- they carry too much Pakistani made stuff with them-

Indo-Pak/Kashmir War (2013-201X)

June 2013 total incidents: 3
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Vandena Village, Zainapora Area, Shopian): Shopian gun battle ends as second militant killed
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Nowgam Sector, Kupwara District): Army foils infiltration bid, three intruders killed
Sunday 2 June 2013 (Anantnag): Militants Hurl Grenade at Police Post in J&K

May 2013 total incidents: 9
Friday 3 May 2013 (Kupwara District): J-K: militant killed in gunfight with security forces
Tuesday 7 May 2013 (Ballard Forward Area, Samba Ditrict): BSF foils intrusion bid along Pakistan border
Saturday 18 May 2013 (Machil Sector, Kupwara District): Rebels kill Indian army officer in Kashmir
Thursday 23 May 2013 (Fatehkada, Srinagar): Militant killed in Kashmir, three policemen wounded
Friday 24 May 2013 (Hardu Buchoo Village, Pulwama): Four soldiers killed in *** ambush
Friday 24 May 2013 (Tutmari Gali Sector): Ceasefire violation by Pak; Brigadier, 2 jawans hurt
Saturday 25 May 2013 (Krishna Ghati Sector, Poonch District): Jawan killed, another injured in mine blast on LoC in Poonch
Friday May 31 2013 (Nawgam Sector): Pakistani troops violate ceasefire along LoC again
Friday May 31 2013 (Wandena Village): Hizbul ‘divisional commander’ killed in Kashmir encounter

April 2013 total incidents: 1
Sunday 28 April 2013 (Kani Pora, Srinagar): J&K: Militants hurl grenades at police check post

I remember on 26/11 our trained terrorists sneaked into india like US navy seals do- they were very well trained in countering indian counter terrorist efforts- gave indian commandos run for their money for almost three days- were on a one way suicide mission- but carried with them Pakistani brand toothbrushes- biscuits and passports- :woot:-

I agree with you we need to improve their basic training- they carry too much Pakistani made stuff with them-

LOL..even a noob like those terrorists can give any commando team a tough run,especially where hundreds of civilian lives involved..but even then,they were too noob to hide their identity..Indian intelligence wing got their voice on tape..how do you interpret that??so,don't blame us for your terrorist group's incompetence..and seal like sneaking???they just got off in mumbai in a unchecked fishing trollers,like thousand others do everyday.and they just went some crowded place and spray guns and police killed them.so,you and me remember mumbai attack very differently..

But alas, as with all the disillusioned minds you send over the border; they were sent to their deaths. In fact, I find it highly ironic that you made the point on the terrorists sneaking in commando style and giving the indian counter terror forces a run for their money. Make no mistake, I agree with you. However, at least they didn't make it as far as to attack an air force base, inflicting damage and casualties, where they gave the army a run for their money. Reflect on that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom