What's new

3 pakistani children get indian visa for medical treatment

Great news. We should keep a check on the people who come along with these patients though. Many pakistanis come to India and dont go back lol.

I see hate Filled Idiots on both side of the border. even a heart warming news is turned into a hate fest. Indian Friends good deeds are not gloated over.

Everyone must appreciate this act. Thanks to India for providing these kids with the facilities & the services that the GoP has failed to provide them.

In Islam, there is something called Niyaat.

Niyaat means intention.
What has this got to do with Islam? Why do you Pakistani's try to shove and involve/invoke religion in everything?
I dont hear Europeans giving sermons about whats given in Christianity. Or are you trying to imply that Muslims are generous? In which case i would love the opportunity to give examples of Pakistani Muslims (no less) which point to the contrary.
Or were you trying what your ilk(Pakistani's) constantly try to do with everyone- try to show superiority of Islam over others showing your perverted nature?

Visa is granted to a Pakistani. It is not an obligation for India, but a good gesture. Remember that. For the rest of the countries of the globe, it would be an instant decision - thousands of Afghans are granted medical visas and aid for medical treatment.

But for a Pakistani, it is a favour. Not to the the sick child or her/his family.
But to Pakistan as a nation.

In my life I've never hated anything more than Indians, but If I could save the life of an Indian child, then yeah!

There is no doubt. I would save the child's life.
Remember, life is more precious than anything.

2."In Islam, there is something called Niyaat.

Niyaat means intention."

You have wasted the life God gives us so far.

Next , Niyat is a word not in Islam but in Urdu which is spoken in India too possibly by more people than in Pak simply coz of more population.

Lastly by the remark above the sentiment of this thread stands destroyed and was uncalled for.

One cannot think of a worse way to thank someone for saving a countryman.

Dear friends...i am desperate to see a day where these small gestures should not be a headline news in our newpaper oneday....

these small things do make a difference they bring us back to humanity, when both nations are at such hostile stage such adds become necessity, anyways my prayers and best wishes to the kids :)

And are you doing a favor to me? Or the child? Or his family?

You arrogance is exactly what I wanted to pinpoint.

Thanks for writing your comment. You have exhibited the cheap nature of Indians worldwide.

In Islam, there is something called Niyaat.

Niyaat means intention.

I would like to embarrass you more, but instead will thank those doctors that have helped these children instead.

no i just exposed your arrogance and lack of humility at this good gesture from india as if you are doing us a favor.....now behave..

Hate Indians or Love Indias..that will not change us.

anyways...good gesture and I hope all the children get visas fast...and the good work continues.

Back
Top Bottom