What's new

3 MoUs signed for investment of $6.3bn signed

Fact is a Fact, not saying of someone.. Fact is much more than some numbers. but a reality.
And how do u decide what fact is?

You mean to say what that Finance Minister is saying in Parliament is propaganda and what you believe is fact?

(Read my sentence again and you will find what is the basic problem with Pakistanis). :D

And how do u decide what fact is?

You mean to say what that Finance Minister is saying in Parliament is propaganda and what you believe is fact?

(Read my sentence again and you will find what is the basic problem with Pakistanis). :D
first read my previous posts than speak.. I clearly explained how finance minister was incorrect in saying this line. This is the problem of Indians, who always go for whatever best suites them. Rather than reality and than use racism to prove their point.

first read my previous posts than speak.. I clearly explained how finance minister was incorrect in saying this line. This is the problem of Indians, who always go for whatever best suites them. Rather than reality and than use racism to prove their point.
Yes I did. You so called PROVED your Fin Min incorrect on basis of assumptions. Congrats.Now thats not how you do proving. Thats why I asked what is the basis of your so called 'proving theory'. You shud understand that in Democracy, YOU CANT LIE IN A PARLIAMENT. COZ EVERYTHING IS RECORDED AND IF FOUND UNTRUE, YOU LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION. I am sure not many Pakistanis know bout it. Tere are certian protocols that Cabinet follows and is binded by Law.So whatever said by a CABINET MINISTER in Parliament is taken by face value coz they say it on basis of facts, figures and research.

You shud be ashamed of accusing ur Cabinet Minister as a Liar coz what he said was not on some newz channel but Parliament. Request you to come out of madrassa education and learn a little bit of your constitution. To live democracy you first need to understand it.

You sound like a fool while saying all that stuff in ur replies. Better ask a senior member who knows basics of Democratic proceedings. Dont ever accu a minister, for personal satisfaction, of LYING in Parliament. This is not how things are done in real world but maybe in ur Dream World. :hitwall:

Yes I did. You so called PROVED your Fin Min incorrect on basis of assumptions. Congrats.Now thats not how you do proving. Thats why I asked what is the basis of your so called 'proving theory'. You shud understand that in Democracy, YOU CANT LIE IN A PARLIAMENT. COZ EVERYTHING IS RECORDED AND IF FOUND UNTRUE, YOU LIABLE FOR PROSECUTION. I am sure not many Pakistanis know bout it. Tere are certian protocols that Cabinet follows and is binded by Law.So whatever said by a CABINET MINISTER in Parliament is taken by face value coz they say it on basis of facts, figures and research.

You shud be ashamed of accusing ur Cabinet Minister as a Liar coz what he said was not on some newz channel but Parliament. Request you to come out of madrassa education and learn a little bit of your constitution. To live democracy you first need to understand it.

You sound like a fool while saying all that stuff in ur replies. Better ask a senior member who knows basics of Democratic proceedings. Dont ever accu a minister, for personal satisfaction, of LYING in Parliament. This is not how things are done in real world but maybe in ur Dream World. :hitwall:

next thing Indians come up is personal attack without knowing other. Dear, if you dig down I might have spend more time in normal schooling system than your entire family without single month of madrasa education. And I don't need to go to anyone for some "Indian".. hell with it..

next thing Indians come up is personal attack without knowing other. Dear, if you dig down I might have spend more time in normal schooling system than your entire family without single month of madrasa education. And I don't need to go to anyone for some "Indian".. hell with it..
And this is how you answer with logic. You have still not answered me regarding you calling ur Fin Minister a liar that too in Parliament. Dare comment?

Back
Top Bottom