What's new

3 months Iraqi army offensive result 800 ISIS killed

During the Tet offensive, 40 000 vietcong terrorists were eliminated in 1 month

But they finally won the war, because South Vietnam didn't attack North Vietnam

I predict the victory of KSA terrorists Al Qaeda gremlins if Iraq doesn't attack KSA

During the Tet offensive, 40 000 vietcong terrorists were eliminated in 1 month

But they finally won the war, because South Vietnam didn't attack North Vietnam

I predict the victory of KSA terrorists Al Qaeda gremlins if Iraq doesn't attack KSA
But but Vietcong fought the JEW USA?

While the south got help from the JEW JSA

Yet you claim to hate the JEW USA

So who did you support ~ The communist or the South?

Reverse USA and Russia for the ME

USA have become JEW USA after the assassination of Kennedy the typicall "white heroe", precisely after the Vietnam war (no oil, no Israhell near Vietnam)

I love to see the emotional reactionary Iranians boiling :lol:

The biggest foreign members of ISIL are the Saudis and the Tunisians, the rest from the Maghreb, Chechyna etc...

I don't understand how related this part is to my post.

Have you been smoking Iranian weed recently?

You can't deny that mr most disgustiest user on PDF, my temper is starting to cool down with Hasani after he admit to support those takfiri nutjobbers but with you hidden in disguse support those who destablize Iraq.

I hardly think that you temper is starting to cool down, otherwise you wouldn't have spit this random tantrum out of nowhere :rofl:

As for me supporting militants to destabilize Iraq, your claim is empty with no ground you could rely on to point your fingers at me.

Why? because Iraq is ruled by Shia pro Iran neighbour with KSA

As long as Iraq keeps distance, we have no problem. Your hallucinations are amazing :lol:

this make the kingdom more worry if Iraq was a pure stable and neutralized state where KSA would call GCC to militarized the borders only because they don't trust anyone who is ally with Iran.

Iraqi militants are killing each other - Sunnis & Shias -

As for the boarders, they already have been militarized ages ago. Iran can't do nothing directly to us, history has proven it very well.

Defeated...

Next

The biggest foreign members of ISIL are the Saudis and the Tunisians, the rest from the Maghreb, Chechyna etc...

You can't deny that mr most disgustiest user on PDF, my temper is starting to cool down with Hasani after he admit to support those takfiri nutjobbers but with you hidden in disguse support those who destablize Iraq.

Why? because Iraq is ruled by Shia pro Iran neighbour with KSA this make the kingdom more worry if Iraq was a pure stable and neutralized state where KSA would call GCC to militarized the borders only because they don't trust anyone who is ally with Iran.

Back
Top Bottom