What's new

3 blasts at Lahore’s culture centre jangle nerves

well said good next time you shouldn't be speaking on behalf of Indian govt.

No. Both IceCold and Kharian Beast are clear in their views. Both go far beyond opinion to the definitive. They pontificate without a shred of substantive evidence. Of course, how could they? They're hardly part of a professional crime scene investigative unit nor are they on the inside of ISI counter-intelligence. Were they to be they certainly wouldn't be talking.

If you have had read the post a bit more carefully instead of just jumping on to a conclusion in an attempt to save the interest of your indian friends, i mentioned it very cleary that there needs to be an investigation because when one sees the timing and also the sofistication of this attack, it doesnt need a genius to understand who will gain from such an attack. Also GOP is on the record saying that a foreign hand is involved, now that foreign hand couldnt be of Chinese or perhaps Irans, its either the Indian RAW or perhaps the CIA, because both share the common interest in destabilizing Pakistan inorder to justify the american involvement and securing the nuclear weapons. IS it not?
And by the way if you read an article posted above you and stop living in a state of denial just because India is your new love, an Indian spy has been arrested, now what have you got to say about that that he not an indian and maybe belongs to JUD?:disagree:

Let me suggest this- I doubt that the Indian government would, if they've a case to be made against LeT, wreck their leverage on the shoals of a bombing operation in Lahore after-the-fact. What's to gain and what's to lose with global sentiment?

Isnt you doing the same suggeting that you are accusing me and Kharian of. Without backing it up you just doubt the involvement of the Indian government and even when an Indian spy is caught, i need not say anything more.

"i mentioned it very cleary that there needs to be an investigation..."

Indeed you did. I believe that this was the comment made-

"We need to investigate this probe as India is definitely behind it."

With India "definitely" behind the bombing, why bother?

"Isnt you doing the same suggeting that you are accusing me and Kharian of. Without backing it up you just doubt the involvement of the Indian government..."

There is a big difference. I make clear that my view is an opinion. The only opinion which I offer suggests that the GoI has little reason to be involved in this incident- to0 little to gain, too much to lose. Nobody has bothered to consider this possibility so far.

Both of you are unreasonably certain of the culprits. Note "unreasonably", please. No basis besides the arrest of an Indian national purported to be a "spy".

Whatever. Within hours of the bombing we've a case made. Couldn't prevent the bombing though.

Yeah, I'm very unconvinced that we've a card-carrying RAW agent here.

BTW, just how many Indian consulates are there in Afghanistan? I count four plus an embassy. You?

Where crackers made in india...?
If they where made in india then pakistan should take the case to the UN.........what more proof do we need of indian involvment?
:woot::woot:

India must behind these attacks and the continued violence in Pakistan. This much is becoming clear. As soon as something happened in India so much goes wrong in Pakistan. Lahore Karachio Peshawar Pindi all have been hit by indian terrorists.

This is extremely suspicious. Anyway things are clearing up. We need to find the RAW agents
Pakistan arrests 7 Indians
Azhar Masood | Arab News

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan said yesterday it has arrested seven Indians in connection with a bomb blast in Lahore on Wednesday. The bomb-rigged truck exploded in a heavily guarded neighborhood of the city, killing a woman and injuring four people.

Security sources said police arrested Satish Anand Shukla of Calcutta hours after the blast. A senior Lahore police officer said six Indians were arrested on information supplied by Shukla. He did not give further details, but other security sources said the arrests were carried out in Anarkali, Chungh and Bahawalpur. Cameras, maps locating vital installations in Lahore, pistols, explosives material and detonators were seized from the Indians, the sources said. The detainees are being interrogated at an undisclosed location to find out the “nerve center of their operation,” one source said.

The Lahore blast and arrests came almost a month after the Mumbai terrorist attacks of Nov. 26 that killed up to 179 people. India and the United States have held Pakistan-based terrorists for the attacks, based on the confession of the lone surviving attacker, Mohammed Ajmal Amir Qasab.

India has asked its neighbor to take steps to dismantle what it calls the terrorist infrastructure on its soil and said all options are open in the event of Pakistani inaction.

Yesterday, Pakistan warned India against launching any strike and vowed to respond to any attack. “India should refrain from any surgical strike,” Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told reporters in Multan. “It should not commit this mistake, but if it does, Pakistan will be compelled to respond.”

Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani echoed the same sentiment and repeated Pakistan’s demand that India provide evidence to support its claim that the 10 gunmen involved in the Mumbai massacre were Pakistani. “Whenever we receive evidence, we will examine it and investigate it, and we will share it with our people,” Gilani told reporters.

India has given Pakistan a letter from Qasab, reportedly saying he and the nine others were Pakistani. He also asked to meet with Pakistani envoys, but newspapers in Pakistan reported yesterday that the government has rejected the request because it has no record of Qasab as a Pakistani citizen.

— With input from agencies

Back
Top Bottom