What's new

28 Pakistanis die after migrant ship capsizes off Italy

Gangs and traffickers ARE responsible for these death but also the rulers of Pakistan these people are leaving from.
Indeed. There are law and order and economic issues in Pakistan and there is public awareness so we can rectify them yet there is no guarantee migration will curbed if things improved. If we had to compare with a country like India, which is seemingly doing well economically with high GDP rate and billions of dollars pouring in to the country from foreign investors to create millions of jobs, Indians are still continuing to migrate to the UAE, U.K., Australia, Canada, and U.S becoming largest minority and they are not Muslims but the same Sikhs and Hindus who voted for Modi which doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Feel sick reading this.
lol

look it probably did come across as not very nice at all but think about it

you guys in Pk don't like Afghan "migrants"

we guys across the fence don't like Lungi "migrants"

is it not not hypocritical then, to expect the poor EUropeans to welcome with open arms all these "migrants" ?

paper bharo, come through legal channels.. these bloody "migrants" are the same the world over, entitled little $#1xz ki kisi country ke laws ni apply krte inko.. and once in .. well aapko acchi tareh pata h ki what kind of stuff a lot of them will get up to.. so.

unless of course you're part of the welcoming committee at the Af-Pak border

hell, it could have been full of Indian "migrants" and I'd have said the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Soon some day, ppl will be dying to come to this land.

lol

is it not not hypocritical then, to expect the poor EUropeans to welcome with open arms all these "migrants" ?

paper bharo, come through legal channels.. these bloody "migrants" are the same the world over, entitled little $#1xz ki kisi country ke laws ni apply krte inko.. and once in .. well aapko acchi tareh pata h ki what kind of stuff a lot of them will get up to.. so.

hell, it could have been full of Indian "migrants" and I'd have said the exact same thing.
Yeah unskilled, uninvited. They never go to China or Japan. or Saudi Arabia.

No they wont. You're too culturally lazy and dont focus on merit enough, too much corruption paired with nepotsim will leave you several steps behind the rest of the world at all times.

Unless you change the above of course.

lol

I can't believe your comments on here that blame these people Jeez how desperate are these people to even attempt to make that journey.

I feel for their situation and would probably want to do the same in their shoes. The pressure should be on their governments to provide a better life for them at home I agree

Please remember these are human beings, whether what they're doing is right or wrong in your opinion, they are still people.

Correction, as a Pakistani Pashtun I got no issues with afghan Pashtuns entering our KPK ,then moving to U.K. and don’t believe everything you read on here afghan hostile environment to them in Pakistan there isn’t true, majority stay in kpk culture is same. You Indians and Bangladeshis To us Pashtuns are all the sane species we see no difference s just embrace these cousins . You are brown , stop talking like English it’s not your country who goes their who doesn’t

Yeah unskilled, uninvited. They never go to China or Japan. or Saudi Arabia.

KSA, at least from my time there, was literally flooded by illegal migrants from South Asia and especially Africa (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia). Even entire neighborhoods with illegal Rohingya (with Burmese and Bangladeshi passports) came to life in Makkah of all places, until those neighborhoods began to be demolished of late.

1677720271199.jpeg

Al-Naksa-slum_17e9b00051c_medium.jpg

Makkah-Al-Mukarramah-demolition-houses-1.jpeg

Plenty of illegal Pakistanis and Afghans with Pakistani passports in KSA as well, regardless of the largest legal Pakistani diaspora in the world already being present in KSA.

Sadly, this is what desperation does to people and the failure of the pathetically incompetent "Pakistani elites". I also write "Pakistani elites" because it is an insult to any kind of notion of elites that such people are supposedly the best that the country can offer and that they represent Pakistan and not their own pockets.

The whole system has been rotten for decades, it is amazing that it took PTI and IK (even though neither are perfect and have their large skeletons) to wake up a large percentage of the awam to realize that they have been accepting like blind sheep for decades.

Food for thaught - what pushed our Pakistani brothers to go on this arduous journey on the other side of the world
the shortcut mentality, instead of working hard and making a place for yourself and adopting the legal channels.

the shortcut mentality, instead of working hard and making a place for yourself and adopting the legal channels.

Just apply for a visa instead of risking your life.

A lot of them pretend to be children and are stealing from a fund for children. In the UK 20 something Afghans and Iranians are pretending to be 15 year olds. Its dishonest and who knows they could be rapists or murderers.

Back
Top Bottom