What's new

27th OCT | Indian occupied Kashmir observes 'Black Day'.

The non-Muslsim in J&K? Yes. The Muslsims, well I guess they got Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to live in. The ones that dont like it here can go over.

Most of the state that India has under control is not even Muslim (by area). Population wise, the state is 55% Muslim. Jammu is Hindu majority, Ladakh is Buddhist majority.

The Kahsmir valley right next Gilgit is Muslim majority, and where most of the unrest is. But I hate those scums because they did do ethnic cleansing of Hindu and Sikh minorities there, so those jiihadis deserve every bit of thrashing they get form the Indian army.

lol @55% you gave you those figures? Your army propagandists?
Indian Occupied Kashmir
Region Population Muslims Hindus Sikhs Buddhists
Kashmir (53.9%) 5,476,970 97.16% 1.84% 0.88% 0.11%
Jammu (43.7%) 4,430,191 30.69% 65.23% 3.57% 0.51%
Ladakh (2.3%) 236,539 47.40% 6.22%45.87%
Jammu and Kashmir 10,143,700 66.97% 29.63% 2.03% 1.36%

As one can see Muslims form a clear majority in Kashmir & Ladakh & heavy presence in Jammu.

Last edited:
But your leaders said before partition that accession will be accepted only through the accession papers. Pakistan was against accession based on religious affiliation of the population.

If you wanna talk about partition then by that logic Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan are occupied territories.

BTW can you kindly post a source to back your claim up, because i' am unaware of any such thing.

lol @55% you gave you those figures? Your army propagandists?
Indian Occupied Kashmir
Region
Population Muslims Hindus Sikhs Buddhists
Kashmir (53.9%) 5,476,970 97.16% 1.84% 0.88% 0.11%
Jammu (43.7%) 4,430,191 30.69% 65.23% 3.57% 0.51%
Ladakh (2.3%) 236,539 47.40% 6.22% – 45.87%
Jammu and Kashmir 10,143,700 66.97% 29.63% 2.03% 1.36%

As one can see Muslims form a clear majority in Kashmir & Ladakh & heavy presence in Jammu.

Its a typo i meant 65, which is pretty close. I was just trying to make a point that the 35% non-Muslims are guaranteed to stay with India.

Either way, even if it was 100% muslims, you wouldnt be getting the land.

If you wanna talk about partition then by that logic Junagadh/Manvadar & Hyderabad Deccan are occupied territories.

BTW can you kindly post a source to back your claim up, because i' am unaware of any such thing.

I already explained you those thing which you complained about going off-topic. Can we concentrate on Kashmir, didn't your leaders before partition said that the rulers of princely states would be free to decide their future.

Where is the signed accession papers of the above territories to Pakistan if you are going to claim so?
InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState2.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState3.jpg

Whereas Hyderabad Deccan remained independent but was occupied by indians.

But was it accepted by the people of indian Occupied Kashmir? Even your nehro promised right of self determination for Kashmiris.

Who is nehro to promised right of self determination for Kashmiris?

Even when Pakistan separated from India there was no referendum, so why should there be one for Kashmiris

I already explained you those thing which you complained about going off-topic. Can we concentrate on Kashmir, didn't your leaders before partition said that the rulers of princely states would be free to decide their future.

You didn't explain me anything, you lost that debate & left the debate...don't try to put your words in my mouth & present as i accept anything. Secondly how is this offtopic? Both Junagadh/Manvadar & Kashmir are disputes between Pakistan & india & interlinked...but well if you don't wanna talk about it so i won't mention it.

Even if they said it, it was valid if both countries follow it but india occupied several states who opt not to join it.

BTW can you kindly post the source which proves that Pakistani leaders said anything like that?

do you support that joker zaid hamid? o_O

I do. If Pakistan has jokers such as zaid hamid, who require an enemy. He is doing half the job for India. I suspect he is a RAW agent:)

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState2.jpg

InstumentofAccessionJunagadhState3.jpg

Whereas Hyderabad Deccan remained independent but was occupied by indians.

Masters of propaganda eh? Tum logon ko koi sharam nahi aati hai kya? You think everyone in this world is ret*rded like you guys, that you will say BS and people will eat that $hit up?

This document is nothing but Pakistan's wet dream that the ruler of Junagadh refused to sign. Accession docs were never signed, so stop posting false $hit.

Who is nehro to promised right of self determination for Kashmiris?

Even when Pakistan separated from India there was no referendum, so why should there be one for Kashmiris

Nehru was your leader & as far as i remember you guys claim to be biggest democracy(thats another debate if it is really a biggest democracy or biggest hyp0 cr1$y after occupying several states) of the world so his promise matters. Plus UN declared it as disputed territory & as a member states your leaders cannot just wish away UN declaration.

P.S don't drag anything offtopic please. Pakistan was historically not part of bharat so it was bound to become independent.

You didn't explain me anything, you lost that debate & left the debate...don't try to put your words in my mouth & present as i accept anything. Secondly how is this offtopic? Both Junagadh/Manvadar & Kashmir are disputes between Pakistan & india & interlinked...but well if you don't wanna talk about it so i won't mention it.

Even if they said it, it was valid if both countries follow it but india occupied several states who opt not to join it.

BTW can you kindly post the source which proves that Pakistani leaders said anything like that?

Junagadh's Diwan Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto handed over power to Aarzi Haqumat of Samaldas Gandhi and invited Indian troops to Junagadh.

Since Hyderabad didn't accede to Pakistan so none your problem. But we still have documents from Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan to claim Hyderabad and he announced on Radio disassociating himself from Rezakars, his second son Imdad Jah who lived in Hyderabad died few months back here. But in case of Kashmir, you don't have any valid documents to claim Kashmir.

Masters of propaganda eh? Tum logon ko koi sharam nahi aati hai kya? You think everyone in this world is ret*rded like you guys, that you will say BS and people will eat that $hit up?

This document is nothing but Pakistan's wet dream that the ruler of Junagadh refused to sign. Accession docs were never signed, so stop posting false $hit.

Hold your tongue mr du3b @$$. Don't b@rk without having knowledge

The Pakistan government still recognizes Nawab Mohmmad Jahngir Khanji, the grandson of the last Nawab Mohmmad Mahabat Khanji as the present Nawab of Junagarh and installed him with all pomp as the eleventh Nawab of a State in exile on October 9, 1991. It has an official website http://www.junagadhstate.org/home.html

When the letter of instrument of accession was sent to the Nawab with choices to opt between India and Pakistan, he on August 15, 1947, announced the accession of Junagarh state to the newly created country Pakistan.

The rulers of the adjoining States particularly the Hindu Rajah of Dharanggadhra protested against Junagarh state’s decision to the accession to Pakistan as serious threat to its by Fast Free Converter">security. The Government of India also described the accession as a threatening cloud over the western horizon of India.

Menon left Junagarh fuming and warned the Dewan of dire consequences. He went to Bombay from there and called for a press conference to announce the formation of Provisional Government of Junagarh that was formally formed on September, 25 1947 with Saamar Das Gandhi, a relative of Mahathma Gandhi, as its president.

Meanwhile, the Government of India made preparations for the annexation of Junagarh asking the army of the States in Kathaiwar to be suitably dispersed around Junagarh. On the 4th of October, the Chiefs of Staff were directed to instruct the Commander of the Kathiawar Defence Forces to prepare a plan for the occupation of Babariawad and Mangrol, the two pockets inside Junagarh state but outside its suzerainty and had acceded to the Indian Union.

As a part of the preparation for the annexation of Junagarh, the Government of India constituted a “Kathiwar Division” of the Indian Army with Brigadier Gurdial Singh as the Chief with Rajkot as Headquarters. Besides, three War Ships were anchored at the port of Porbunder and eight Tempest War planes were stationed at the Rajkot Airport.

While all this was going on, Shah Nawaz Bhutto, wrote to the Government of India, on November 8, 1947 to avoid bloodshed, hardship, loss of life and property and to preserve the dynasty seeking assistance to maintain law and order before a settlement of the Junagarh’s accession to Pakistan was reached.

The Government of India did not care about such request and took over ‘Sardargarh,’ a neighboring town of ‘Bantava’ first and then ‘Bantva’ on November 9, 1947, before completing the occupation of Junagarh state on the same date. Many Muslims by then had fled to Pakistan and that included the Nawab of Junagarh, his dogs, and his Dewan.

A plebiscite was organized by the Government of India on February 29, 1949 where out of 2, 01,457 registered voters, 1,90,870 exercised their franchise, of which only 90 cast their votes in favor of Pakistan.

If a referendum can held in a state that joined Pakistan but was occupied by india then it should happen in indian occupied Kashmir too.

Junagadh's Diwan Sir Shah Nawaz Bhutto handed over power to Aarzi Haqumat of Samaldas Gandhi and invited Indian troops to Junagadh.

Cut your cr@ppy propaganda tale please...it's becoming boring. No proofs but all f@rts.

Read what i posted in reply to Mr dollorman.

Nehru was your leader & as far as i remember you guys claim to be biggest democracy(thats another debate if it is really a biggest democracy or biggest hyp0 cr1$y after occupying several states) of the world so his promise matters. Plus UN declared it as disputed territory & as a member states your leaders cannot just wish away UN declaration.

P.S don't drag anything offtopic please. Pakistan was historically not part of bharat so it was bound to become independent.

If you start making up facts such as "Pakistan was historically not part of bharat ", I too can make up facts that "Baluchistan was historically not part of Pakistan". So let us give rest to the conspiracy theories.

Nehru cannot make promises unilaterally unless he has passed such a bill in Parliament about conducting such poll in Kashmir. What Nehru said was unconstitutional.

As far as UN resolutions are considered, they lapsed, and the only issue that remain between India and Pakistan is when is Pakistan going to return GB and other part of Kashmir under its occupation.

See, ball is in your court, give us back the part Kashmir you hold and enjoy friendly relations with India.

Back
Top Bottom