What's new

26/11-like attack in Kenya, Indians among 39 killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN points our eerie similarity to Mumbai attacks

Al-Shabaab breaks new ground with complex Kenya mall attack - CNN.com

Guardian points out similarity of method with Mumbai attacks

Dozens die as Islamic militants attack Kenyan shopping mall | World news | The Observer

Financial times points our resemblance to Mumbai attacks

At least 59 killed in Nairobi shopping mall attack by terrorists - FT.com

Plus associated press and many other newspapers have pointed it out, but the terrorism apologists from neighborhood are playing their victim drama that indian media is mauling them blah blah blah. And no comment is complete by these retards without mentioning castes and conspiracies. What scum!

@Roybot @metro @Not Sure @nick indian

For closet jihadis sitting in America its getting increasingly tough to sympathize with terrorists, so they need something to vent out their frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it matter man, this attitude has such great momentum that these people cannot go back now. It is eating their own society chunk after chunk like the piranhas, but they can only sit back and watch with fear in the hope that this might one day bring a glorious Islamic rule all over the world, or at least Pakistan.

But the fact can only be seen from outside, where they cannot dare venture. Thus, it is none other but the Muslims of Pakistan responsible for all the mayhem taking place there. And every single one is responsible for that, from the likes of Zaid Hamid, to those of Imran Khan.

I have greater respect for these violent lunatics who take guns and go out to do what they believe in, rather than those who hide in their homes and close their eyes, and and then come online to defend these lunatics in the false hope that these lunatics are on their side.

Such acts are not going to harm others, as much as they will harm the Islamic societies and countries themselves. Oh well, it is already happening!

So you have more respect for the terrorists rather than folk, who are mostly poor and can't do a great deal without a bullet being planted between their eyes. Fascinating thoughts there dear fellow.

Check the thread title & you will know why Pakistani people have avoid this thread. Thats the reason i request the mods to change the title of the thread which is disrespecting innocent Kenyan victims. One incident occurred in Pakistan too today, what if any Pakistani create the thread with trolling thread title?

You just ended up proving my point with your disgusting excuse.

Clearly, the death of Indians (who may be Kenyan citizens) or Kenyans doesn't matter to Pakistanis, right? And, are the Pakistanis the only Muslims avoiding any condemnation of the act?

Yes, the dead one are not Muslims, and that is why your Pakistani fellows have avoided this thread.

Thank you sir, that careful selection by those terrorists on whom to kill and whom to spare worked magnificently - You all have just accepted the membership offered by them, no questions asked.

I always believed they are two great powers in this world. God and Satan. My belief in the existence of Satan grows when I look at Islam.

The amount of gods you have am surprised you only believe in two.

What is wrong with Islam , and no I have no hesitation in saying that even though u creeps ban me .
If u motherfucking Muslims can't live in peace and harmony with the rest of the world then u have no right to say that you are equal and should be treated as such .
Abbey socho ki , why is that ki 99.99999 % of the terrorists are the Muslims and no don't give me that answer ki we did that because " Islam khatrey mey hai" . :angry:
A pain to the world .

Watch out and don't use foul language

Dont call whole religion what you have called just because some terrorists did these thigs; though I agree wahabis need to be controlled

You just ended up proving my point with your disgusting excuse.

Clearly, the death of Indians (who may be Kenyan citizens) or Kenyans doesn't matter to Pakistanis, right? And, are the Pakistanis the only Muslims avoiding any condemnation of the act?

Yes, the dead one are not Muslims, and that is why your Pakistani fellows have avoided this thread.

Thank you sir, that careful selection by those terrorists on whom to kill and whom to spare worked magnificently - You all have just accepted the membership offered by them, no questions asked.

Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...
This is the only summary of your all posts in this thread.

Sorry Sir but your thinking is disgusting.

P.S For me every life matters be it Pakistani, Kenyan or indian but i hate those low life trolls who love to run their drama ads on the sufferings of others. I hope your brain have basic analyzing capabilities & if you will use it you will find out how these trolls want to shot two birds with one shot. This is not Sympathy with victims but the publicity campaign of their drama.

You really underestimate when you think nature's only power is earthquakes and tsunamis. Only time will show us this Islamic plague being eradicated from the face of earth.

What, is some disease gonna come that targets only muslims, are rocks gonna rain down on muslims? :cuckoo:

Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...Evil Muslim...Evil Islam...
This is the only summary of your all posts in this thread.

Sorry Sir but your thinking is disgusting.

I think he was more criticizing Pakistani Muslim members and their mentality than he was criticizing Islam per se..

ruhila.jpg

Radio Africa entertainment news presenter, Ruhila Adatia Sood, was one of the victims at Westgate shooting on Saturday. It is reported she was rushed to Aga Khan hospital but later succumbed to gunshot wounds. There are reports that she was several months pregnant. Ruhila was East FM Drive presenter, as well as an entertainment news presenter at Kiss 100, Kiss TV and X FM. Several celebrities sent their condolence messages on Social media. - See more at:

KISS 100's Ruhila Adatia Died Today at Westgate.. She Was Pregnant - Nairobi Wire

Majority of the Kenyans being reported dead were apparently of Indian origin.

Im sure mother nature will have its own plan to cure this disease.

So far nature has not been working your way buddy. The Muslims or the Plague/disease as you choose to call it are indeed growing in numbers to the contrarary.

Hope is not a plan.

I would suggest you get in touch with Dr Evil, he just may have the remedies you so earnestly seek.

these muslims are just pure evil..they can never live in peace and will never let others live in ..muzaffarnagars don't just happen in india , islam is a global problem, the sooner people will realise peace with muslims is a myth the better it would be!

So you have more respect for the terrorists rather than folk, who are mostly poor and can't do a great deal without a bullet being planted between their eyes. Fascinating thoughts there dear fellow.

I am so sick of Pakistanis trying to twist the words to make others look like devil that for a moment I thought of completely ignoring your post. However, I will let you have the opportunity to ponder for a bit.

Yes, I have greater respect for the terrorists because they go out and do what they believe in, than for people like you who sit in their homes, watch their kith and kins massacred day in day out, and yet hope that this is happening for a greater cause of Islam.

When the American soldiers do something disgusting in Afghanistan, they are hated by the general Americans. When a Hindu does something disgusting like this, he would be hated by all Hindus - and that voice of criticism and hatred comes out denouncing these people.

However, when the Islamic terrorists do something on the same line, entire Muslim population, almost 2 billion, stays completely quiet on it. Barely any columns, or loud voices of any leaders, political or spiritual, come out to denounce these acts and these people or their supporter.

Heck, when OBL was killed, there were rallies in Pakistan in support of his cause. On this very forum, I was online then - when the news first came in, I saw much greater hatred and condemnation for the US and NATO, than for the same terrorists that are pushing Pakistan down the drain.

It is your country, and if you say one thing, and do another while watching it go down the drain, then yes, I find greater respect for the terrorists than for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom