What's new

26/11 killers quietly buried in January

Fighter488

Reaction score
26/11 killers quietly buried in January

TNN, Apr 7, 2010, 12.06am IST

MUMBAI: The bodies of nine Pakistani terrorists killed by security forces after the 26/11 terror strike were secretly buried by the police in January, Maharashtra home minister R R Patil told the legislative council on Tuesday. He said the bodies were buried at a secret location.

TOI was the first to report (on December 30, 2009) that the bodies were most likely to be disposed off in January after obtaining the Centre's permission.

President of the Muslim Council Trust Ibrahim Tai said the government had desecrated Maharashtra by burying the bodies of the anti-national elements on its soil. "I had stated that no Muslim will permit the burial of these bodies in any kabristan in the state. The idea was to ensure bodies of people who had performed anti-national and unIslamic killings are not buried anywhere in the state. The government has now hurt Muslim sentiments," Tai told TOI.

"There were about 30 to 40 policemen involved in the operation, including digging of graves and we have buried the bodies keeping their dignity," said Patil. To fool the media, lights and fans were kept on at the morgue, he said.

Police Commissioner D Sivanandhan, ATS chief Rakesh Maria and additional chief secretary (home) Chandra Iyengar declined to disclose where the bodies were buried.

26/11 killers quietly buried in January - India - The Times of India

Sahi kaha Imran.

Inn logon ki mayyat bhi "Billi kay galay ka Cheechda ho gayii thi".

Khas kam Jahan Pak.

Fighter

jan chooti yaar

they was wrost and will got wrost treatment from GOD. Let them go to hell.they have no nationalty but divil

Imran bhai please respect to those who died. I know they were not good people but its not a nice thing to say something like that for people who already died. Only God knows how to treat them after life me and you cannot judge them. I wish all those people who think taking life in name of religion is good should get some brain and let people live alone and give happines and peace to whole world. We fight in name of religion, country and even on skin color I hope that it should stop. Love to all my PakDefence forum people. Peace out!

Imran bhai please respect to those who died. I know they were not good people but its not a nice thing to say something like that for people who already died. Only God knows how to treat them after life me and you cannot judge them.

So you are saying that they were not terrorists but innocents?

Paying respect to terrorists, is an insult to those who died in terror attack. Death of terrorists and innocents are not equal. Why you are asking God to forgive the terrorists?

Respect is paid to terror victims and soldiers. Respect is not paid to terrorists. It seems you are out of your mind, kid.

Stop comparing terrorists and innocents as equal. That's ridiculous.

Your post deserves a ban.

Every one hating them!!! No one even knows where they were buried!! Muslim orgs were rejecting their funeral in Islamic way and protesting against buried them in India!! Thats the most dangerous punishment they got!!! More dangerous than death.

I know a guy who was killed by these ba$tards. After months of hard works he just got a job one month earlier. He was in CST to catch the train!!!

Where ever or whenever there is a terrorist attack on innocent civilians, is the most cruel crime against humanity!! Whether it is India, Pakistan or Afghanistan. We should not forgive them even after death.

So you are saying that they were not terrorists but innocents?

Paying respect to terrorists, is an insult to those who died in terror attack. Death of terrorists and innocents are not equal. Why you are asking God to forgive the terrorists?

Respect is paid to terror victims and soldiers. Respect is not paid to terrorists. It seems you are out of your mind, kid.

Stop comparing terrorists and innocents as equal. That's ridiculous.

Your post deserves a ban.

Tu Ban kar do bhai, kis nay mana kiya hai I am not comparing anybody with anyone my point is people who died just don't talk bad about them. Wether they are terrorist or not. We all are human being before anything. If you start thinking like them (terrorist) then what is the diffference between you and them.

Last edited:
Tu Ban kar do bhai, kis nay mana kiya hai I am not comparing anybody with anyone my point is people who died just don't talk bad about them. Wether they are terrorist or not. We all are human being before anything. If you start thinking like them (terrorist) then what is the diffference between you and them.

Those were terrorists and killed hundreds of peoples. They deserve most horrible death as possible. This was too easy. There is a limit for humanity and as far as terrorists are concerned Enough is Enough .. Now its time to pay back to them what they are giving to world ..

This is my final warning to you. Cut this crap.

One who murdered 5year old kids, 10year old girls is not a human-being anymore. If you think he deserves respect, then I think you need to see a doctor.

Also, you are saying that a terrorist should get same respect that a soldier gets after death? What a bullshit!

Everyone is born as a human being but your karma(deeds) decides what respect you earn after death. So, when someone dies as a SOLDIER while defending 100 people, he GETS respect. And when someone dies after murdering innocent kids, he GETS curses only.

Now, if you want to admire his terror acts, then go ahead, join Al-Qaeda and pay your respects to terrorists. Don't do it here.

I am requesting Moderators to take notice of this offensive crap this guy is posting here. Otherwise I will assume moderators here are also supporting his psychic views.

I have one question to ALL moderators of Pakistan Defense Forum -

Are you all ready to goto graves of terrorists, behind Lahore terror attacks and pay respect to them?

If your answer is YES, then I don't mind. Go ahead.

If your answer is NO, then please ban this psychic(Machoman) from this forum. I am very deeply offended now.

pop_alsa, let him sleep with his own idea. Forgive him. Its really sad to see such mentality. Terrorists are not human! They doesn't deserve such attentions.

Now, if you want to admire his terror acts, then go ahead, join Al-Qaeda and pay your respects to terrorists. Don't do it here.

All you do is just BS. if you do not get my point then is useless to talk to you anyways. Take care.

IMO mumbai police did the right thing. though they are terrorists, we are human after all, we should leave the anger behind and move on.

Back
Top Bottom