What's new

$255M for Akash SAMs: Armenia Signs Another Arms Deal with India

Israel gave GAN AESA Radar technology to India
Screenshot_20230821-195130_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230821-195157_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230821-195607_Chrome.jpg

Just Iran can solve this. Hope some day Iran fix this ancient problem between Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Both iranic countries are always creating disturbances in south caucasus, so the best can happen is Iran actuates militarily and integrates both countries as provinces of Iran.

This must be done for the sake of forever peace on the region. We must support stability.

Turkey, India, Russia, all these fuel fire alive parties must get out from this ecuation... Iran first must assure there is not going to be any corridor throuh Armenia, in next years will take responsabilitiy of armenian land and then take back Azerbaijan.

On 9 November 2020, the Azerbaijan Ministry of Defence published a video showing the destruction of an Armenian Tor-M2 km system in the vicinity of Khojavend.[71] A drone tracked the vehicle as it parked inside a garage where it was subsequently struck by an IAI Harop "kamikaze" drone and multiple guided bombs.

TB-2 UCAVs destroyed over 1.000 military equipment including 48 SAMs OSA , BUK , TOR , PANTSIR and S300 in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

Russian Tor missile system destroyed by Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 destroyed Russian BUK

Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 destroyed Russian BUK M2

Anoher Russian BUK was destroyed by TB-2 UCAV

TB-2 UCAVs did it with 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition
Now TB-2 and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 50-60-80-150-180-200 km missiless/guided munitions

AD Systems are easy targets now

Last edited:
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed BUK , TOR , PANTSIR and S300 in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and Ukraine

Russian Tor missile system destroyed by Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 UCAV

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 destroyed Russian BUK

Ukrainian Bayraktar TB2 destroyed Russian BUK M2

Anoher Russian BUK was destroyed by TB-2 UCAV

TB-2 UCAVs did it with 8 km MAM-L laser guided munition
Now TB-2 and AKINCI UCAVs armed with 50-60-80-150-180-200 km missiless/guided munitions

AD Systems are easy targets now
In what language should I say it? How can you understand it?

I already told you in 3 posts. You're being the annoying guy who keeps talking about how big his dick is.

Enough. Nobody cares about your products. We're talking about Armenia and India. You have like 10 threads talking about your superior Turkish stuff. Go there and grab all you want.

View attachment 947078
Armament Research & Development Establishment (ARDE) was the lead design agency in a project ably partnered by the Bharat Forge, Tata Power and Tata Advanced Systems Limited

:rofl:

In what language should I say it? How can you understand it?

I already told you in 3 posts. You're being the annoying guy who keeps talking about how big his dick is.

Enough. Nobody cares about your products. We're talking about Armenia and India. You have like 10 threads talking about your superior Turkish stuff. Go there and grab all you want.

My posts are Military power analysis between the two countries

We are talking about Armenia with Indian AKASH SAM versus Azerbaijan with Turkish TB-2 and AKINCI UCAVs

Enemies cares about Turkish products
Armenia buys Indian AKASH SAM to stop Turkish UCAVs

I am talking to Indian Guys
You are not Indian or Armenian or Azerbaijani or Turkish

still you are crying and spamming thread with your silly posts and butthurt feelings
You're being the annoying guy who keeps same butthurt feelings towards Turkiye

Last edited:
My posts are Military power analysis between the two countries

We are talking about Armenia with Indian AKASH SAM versus Azerbaijan with Turkish TB-2 and AKINCI UCAVs

Enemies cares about Turkish products
Armenia buys Indian AKASH SAM to stop Turkish UCAVs

I am talking to Indian Guys
You are not Indian or Armenian or Azerbaijani or Turkish

still you are crying and spamming thread with your silly posts and butthurt feelings
You're being the annoying guy who keeps same butthurt feelings towards Turkiye
Check how people liked my posts about you spamming with your Turkish nonsense.

Are you blind or what? I was talking about kalyani guns not the OFB ones

On 9 November 2020, the Azerbaijan Ministry of Defence published a video showing the destruction of an Armenian Tor-M2 km system in the vicinity of Khojavend.[71] A drone tracked the vehicle as it parked inside a garage where it was subsequently struck by an IAI Harop "kamikaze" drone and multiple guided bombs.

Well Idk about Karabakh, Its been several years since that war so I can't remember. but there are several examples of Tors killed with TB2s elsewhere. Got this from Oryx. They can't all have been "turned off". lol

Well Idk about Karabakh, Its been several years since that war so I can't remember. but there are several examples of Tors killed with TB2s elsewhere. Got this from Oryx. They can't all have been "turned off". lol
I was talking about Armenia and NKR specifically.

Check how people liked my posts about you spamming with your Turkish nonsense.

Turkish nonsense ?
Turkish UCAVs kicked Armenian Forces . and gave victory to Azerbaijan

Indian AKASH can not change this reality
keep liking each others onn PDF ... Turkish UCAVs will keep kicking all enemies in conflicts

Last edited:
It's not ahead of Turkey.

Your drones are crashing mid-air during tests. AMCA doesn't even have a prototype.
And Turkey can't make its own attack helicopter, neither can make its own aircraft carrier. And leave building ICBMs and SSBNs. Building toys is good but our ecosystem is much mature than newbies who suddenly claim to have hit a magic jackpot.

A delhi-based company was given contract to supply indeginesed parts while they were found importing it. So it isn't really something that affects our project.
Are you blind or what? I was talking about kalyani guns not the OFB ones
Jinke paas khudka kuchh na ho wo troll hi karta hai.

Last edited:
And Turkey can't make its own attack helicopter, neither can make its own aircraft carrier. And leave building ICBMs and SSBNs. Building toys is good but our ecosystem is much mature than newbies who suddenly claim to have hit a magic jackpot.
Indian military budget is $69 billion meanwhile Turkish military budget is maximum $20 billion and we are under sanctions of our "allies" for a long time but we already did more than in many field. I dont have to tell everything we made because MMM-E has already long list of that..

Indian defence industry is not superior to Turkish one in any field except ballistic missile technology. Export potential of the two countries is the biggest proof of this.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom