What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

Last year I got passes for my friend which is filled not blanked anyways for civis to have pass is a big thing. There should be mechanism online so civil people can apply and random winners should be awarded with passes.
As I said, the officers recieve them blank and then they hand fill up the.numbers as required, like my friend who was my Sponsoring Officer got 5 passes signed from GSO - then he filled up the cnic and name has he required.....
As far as draw is.concerned tou, woh Faujion ki apni families hi khatam nhn hoti pher draw ke liye kia bachaye

Best point, You can roam around that road if you get there earlier.
Remember Flypast is @ about 9:10 and Solo display @ 10:45 (As per last week's practice)
and what about bus terminal you suggest, I have booked on faisal movers

no Mi-35 in Parade :(?

No.

So point shane suggested is a decent view point ?

I'M arriving through bus terminal which bus company would be best which would be near the shakarparian ?

1.jpg

and what about bus terminal you suggest, I have booked on faisal movers

Faizabad Terminal (If allowed by the authorities, You can confirm that from Bus service), Otherwise Main city terminal at motorway interchange and use Kashmir Highway to the location.

Faisal movers Faizabad terminal is about 10 mins walk from Kachnar Park and mentioned view point by myself and @SherDil .

Only IF Faizabad terminal is open for large buses, otherwise they'll offload the buses at main city terminal (moterway chowk).

Use the GPS map on your Smart phone and you should have no problems what so ever. Good luck

Offline maps can help as no mobile network will be open at that time.

No.

View attachment 461037 Exactly thanks @SherDil

Faizabad Terminal (If allowed by the authorities, You can confirm that from Bus service), Otherwise Main city terminal at motorway interchange and use Kashmir Highway to the location.
Faisal movers Faizabad terminal is about 10 mins walk from Kachnar Park and mentioned view point by myself and @SherDil .

Use the GPS map on your Smart phone and you should have no problems what so ever. Good luck

Yeah sure, you guys been helpfull thanks @Shane @SherDil also

Bro to let me even get to decent point in the ground where I will be satisfied that coming there to even worth for me, so I can get a clear view by my eyes... so I can go back with good memories

I have been to Islamabad twice in my life for single days each didn't know about that city much
Try getting to Pak Monument/near it...its the best place to watch the flypasts..

Last year I got passes for my friend which is filled not blanked anyways for civis to have pass is a big thing. There should be mechanism online so civil people can apply and random winners should be awarded with passes.
If u are a civi then best way to attend the parade is getting pass for FDR instead of 23rd...just ask a friend(which ever service) 2 months before the parade and u'll easily get the pass..got my pass last year this way xD

For tomorrow's parade I was offered pass two days ago and i had to refuse due to busy routine :'( My point being that if u have some heavy PAWA/senior official as a friend u can easily get the pass.

what is the exact time to start of parade?

If u are a civi
Who told u :P

If u are a civi then best way to attend the parade is getting pass for FDR instead of 23rd...just ask a friend(which ever service) 2 months before the parade and u'll easily get the pass..got my pass last year this way xD

For tomorrow's parade I was offered pass two days ago and i had to refuse due to busy routine :'( My point being that if u have some heavy PAWA/senior official as a friend u can easily get the pass.
I am talking about general sense since many approach me especially teenagers who knew me but I can't help much. Last year I manage to get only 5 passes and 4 went to my family and one to my friend.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom