What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

T129 ATAK flying in formation in Pakistan

DY2qdhWWkAAmcV4.jpg

Buy a new pair of binoculars instead.

I'M unable to arrange that quickly but I have handcam with powerfull zoom
the parade is at shakarparian parade ground NOT f9 park, both are around 8-10km apart
Thanks sir for updating other wise I will wasted my time sitting there. lol
My man, my suggestion is to get to this point on Google maps:
https://maps.google.com/?q=33.669807,73.081058&hl=en&gl=gb

It is sector i-8 service road right besides the parade venue. Its best to go there instead of asking for passes from so and so, lol. Only the lucky few get it.

On Kashmir Highway, take the exit towards Rawalpindi on Peshawar Mor and get on 9th avenue. Take the last exit to your left to enter Sector i-8 and navigate your way to the spot I mentioned or anywhere on that service road for the next best view than actually sitting inside the parade venue.

My suggestion is to get there by 10am to settle down and wait for March past to conclude. The spot is obviously only good for viewing the helicopter, Solo Turk and Jf17 display at the end.

The men in uniform on pickets and check points all along will ask you your purpose...be enthusiastic enough and they are usually kind enough to let you pass. If they don't let you through then ask them alternate route to sector i8 to meet some relative if you have anyone there...being creative is up to you, lol :angel:
Bro thanks for the exact point on google maps, BTW 10 am I think would be to late I'M departing from Lahore as soon as late so there would be no need to arrange Hotel room.

How many of PDF members are going to on the ground of Shakar Parian or members are mean to even help me ? still no help call

What sort of help do you need dear ?
Bro to let me even get to decent point in the ground where I will be satisfied that coming there to even worth for me, so I can get a clear view by my eyes... so I can go back with good memories

I have been to Islamabad twice in my life for single days each didn't know about that city much

They have sent you blank passes? without name and CNIC?
Main thing is the signature and the serial number....passes are distributed to officers blank and then they fill it out as required.....I got minee for 21st march but I.fell really sick, had fever......so missed out on the opportunity :( ....

Bro to let me even get to decent point in the ground where I will be satisfied that coming there to even worth for me, so I can get a clear view by my eyes... so I can go back with good memories

I have been to Islamabad twice in my life for single days each didn't know about that city much

Be at that road @Shane mentioned earlier, Islamabad Highway flyover (Federal Board/Shakarparia Road) was open yesterday for public and i've seen many spectators there.

is that Hind at the end

No. It's AgustaWestland AW139

Main thing is the signature and the serial number....passes are distributed to officers blank and then they fill it out as required.....I got minee for 21st march but I.fell really sick, had fever......so missed out on the opportunity :( ....
Last year I got passes for my friend which is filled not blanked anyways for civis to have pass is a big thing. There should be mechanism online so civil people can apply and random winners should be awarded with passes.

Be at that road @Shane mentioned earlier, Islamabad Highway flyover (Federal Board/Shakarparia Road) was open yesterday for public and i've seen many spectators there.

No, the black ones with little wings, b/w the last 2 rows of AW139

So point shane suggested is a decent view point ?

I'M arriving through bus terminal which bus company would be best which would be near the shakarparian ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom