What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

Screenshot_20180321-212020.jpg

I'M planning to depart from Lahore already booked my tickets, so is there anyway they will let me in by request in F9 park so I will able to look closely as possible. I have tried hard to arrange passes by contacting army peoples I know, but not been able to arrange.

Any good suggestion from PDF guys ? I have decided finally to go... , after every 4 years abandoning my decision in the end, finally decided to go this year no matter If I have to watch it from far.

Please do contact me If any one can meet me in F9 park & help me get into occasion so I can watch, I want to see this parade once in my life, MODS here please refer me or #tag someone who can help me with my message

I'M planning to depart from Lahore already booked my tickets, so is there anyway they will let me in by request in F9 park so I will able to look closely as possible. I have tried hard to arrange passes by contacting army peoples I know, but not been able to arrange.

Any good suggestion from PDF guys ? I have decided finally to go... , after every 4 years abandoning my decision in the end, finally decided to go this year no matter If I have to watch it from far.

Please do contact me If any one can meet me in F9 park & help me get into occasion so I can watch, I want to see this parade once in my life, MODS here please refer me or #tag someone who can help me with my message

the parade is at shakarparian parade ground NOT f9 park, both are around 8-10km apart

F-9 park is open for everyone, You need to get close to Islamabad Highway (I-8 to H-8) or Centarus Rooftop.

My man, my suggestion is to get to this point on Google maps:
https://maps.google.com/?q=33.669807,73.081058&hl=en&gl=gb

It is sector i-8 service road right besides the parade venue. Its best to go there instead of asking for passes from so and so, lol. Only the lucky few get it.

On Kashmir Highway, take the exit towards Rawalpindi on Peshawar Mor and get on 9th avenue. Take the last exit to your left to enter Sector i-8 and navigate your way to the spot I mentioned or anywhere on that service road for the next best view than actually sitting inside the parade venue.

My suggestion is to get there by 10am to settle down and wait for March past to conclude. The spot is obviously only good for viewing the helicopter, Solo Turk and Jf17 display at the end.

The men in uniform on pickets and check points all along will ask you your purpose...be enthusiastic enough and they are usually kind enough to let you pass. If they don't let you through then ask them alternate route to sector i8 to meet some relative if you have anyone there...being creative is up to you, lol :angel:

My man, my suggestion is to get to this point on Google maps:
https://maps.google.com/?q=33.669807,73.081058&hl=en&gl=gb

It is sector i-8 service road right besides the parade venue. Its best to go there instead of asking for passes from so and so, lol. Only the lucky few get it.

On Kashmir Highway, take the exit towards Rawalpindi on Peshawar Mor and get on 9th avenue. Take the last exit to your left to enter Sector i-8 and navigate your way to the spot I mentioned or anywhere on that service road for the next best view than actually sitting inside the parade venue.

My suggestion is to get there by 10am to settle down and wait for March past to conclude. The spot is obviously only good for viewing the helicopter, Solo Turk and Jf17 display at the end.

The men in uniform on pickets and check points all along will ask you your purpose...be enthusiastic enough and they are usually kind enough to let you pass. If they don't let you through then ask them alternate route to sector i8 to meet some relative if you have anyone there...being creative is up to you, lol :angel:

Yesteray Helos of Pak Army Aviation and Naval Aviation arrived @ 10:45am and after them Brave-heart (T-37) with Linear Bomb Burst followed by Sherdils Aerobatics Team than solo display by Thunder and F-16.

Btw your mentioned spot is good, If security personal didn't allow on that road than Orchid (Kachnar Parck) is best location.

Yesteray Helos of Pak Army Aviation and Naval Aviation arrived @ 10:45am and after them Brave-heart (T-37) with Linear Bomb Burst followed by Sherdils Aerobatics Team than solo display by Thunder and F-16.

Btw your mentioned spot is good, If security personal didn't allow on that road than Orchid (Kachnar Parck) is best location.
I used to live in i8 too so it was as easy as going on the roof top to enjoy the display.

Yeah, Kachnar park is right along that spot anyway and best if you can find a clearing among the dense foliage of the plentiful Kachnar trees too.

Last time around it was difficult to even get to i8 and they weren't allowing any one to cross the service road and enter the Kachnar park until the T-37s burst in to the skies over us.

No need to apologise dude, in an open debate there are always errors, misinterpretations and misunderstandings, hence it shouldn't be a scoring point for the others.
Here's my video of the 2015 full dress rehearsals for flypast and aerobatics....notice how the Viper demo looks basic to the one actually performed on the actual day... and do note the smoke winder flare trying to fire up.

wow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom