What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

salam,

why there is still no aerial activity in Islamabad, its 8th of march now.

Someone mentioned that Z-10 are again in Pakistan ?? Is it true
Yes
dxsb10yw0aa-5sl-jpg.458055

Interesting. Those look like screenshots of a video of when the Viper is landing posted on Instagram by Sqn Ldr H. Jalal.
I picked up the images from twitter, now how does it matters that it's screen shot of this or some other Falcon that i posted, the fact is it's a PAF bird but i wonder what are you trying to prove here.
Related as an in-law. He was also one of the pioneering F-16 C/D pilots who trained with the 162nd FW at Tuscon, Arizona back in 2010.

He is seen here below with the current PM. View attachment 458066
Dude just because i feel it's not right to disclose all the information on a serving officer on the open forum doesn't mean that we are all in oblivion, now that you have spilt the beans, let me add that the same officer also took up the CJCSC and later his own father-in-law for a sortie.
Oh BTW, the image of W/C Yasir in the OP and the information that he would be performing the F-16 solo display was shared with me by Sir Kaiser Tufail himself. !!! :D

Last edited:
I picked up the images from twitter, now how does it matters that it's screen shot of this or some other Falcon that i posted, the fact is it's a PAF bird but i wonder what are you trying to prove here.

Dude just because i feel it's not right to disclose all the information on a serving officer on the open forum doesn't mean that we are all in oblivion, now that you have spilt the beans, let me add that the same officer also took up the CJCSC and later his own father-in-law for a sortie.
Oh BTW, the image of W/C Yasir in the OP and the information that he would be performing the F-16 solo display was shared with me by Sir Kaiser Tufail himself. !!! :D
I was just adding stuff for those who were interested in the video.

Incorrect about flying the father in law part....fil was flown by someone else as stated in the article on KT's blog.

OC always does the air display so not much rocket science in it.

And if you feel intimidated by if someone else knows slightly more as I feel you get upset on it as if it is a type of competition then I'll stop on my part for you for any inconvenience that has been caused. (I have been just lucky enough to know KT uncle and OC 9 sqn). So from myself overall I'm sorry to have upset you particularly. Hope this clears any misunderstanding. Cheers !!!

I was just adding stuff for those who were interested in the video.
Didn't see anyone else questioning about the screen shot anyways it was good to see the video.
OC always does the air display so not much rocket science in it.
It wouldn't be if there was only one OC or just one F-16 unit.....No 11 squadron OC has performed in the past and there is off course No 19 as well.
And if you feel intimidated by if someone else knows slightly more as I feel you get upset on it as if it is a type of competition then I'll stop on my part for you for any inconvenience that has been caused. (I have been just lucky enough to know KT uncle and OC 9 sqn). So from myself overall I'm sorry to have upset you particularly. Hope this clears any misunderstanding. Cheers !!!
Dude, what is there to be intimidated about, if you recall during our discussions, i urged you to contribute and post on the forum as very few members here have that connection so your assumption is totally out of place. :-)

Back
Top Bottom