What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

@Cool_Soldier @Areesh @Jinn Baba @Development C&P @The Eagle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @pakistanipower @MarcsPakistan @Fawad alam @Lucky Breeze

There have been a discussion going around with you people involved regarding the new systems that might be part of the parade this year. There were talks of Mi35, Vipers, Ababeel etc.

While both Mi35 and AH1Z are quite impossible since none of these have been delivered, there is at least one new systems that is confirmed to be part of the Parade. It is the new LY-80 SAM system.
20170319_153320-jpg.385088

It can be seen in this above pic shared on the forum, by @Windjammer i think. It is from the rehearsals and you can see LY-80 on the left side behind the troops.

Very very slim chances ot Ababeel being part of the parade. VERY SLIM.
Ballistic missiles will be represented by Shaheen missile (shaheen III most probably) and might even include Ghauri.
Babur LACM will be there, TEL as well as replenishment/transportation vehicle. However do not expect Babur 1,2 and 3 all to be presented. The family will be represented by one kind, most probable the extended range Babur 2 LACM. The SLCM is very unlikely to be part of parade as a DIFFERENT systems.
RAAD is also going to be part of parade
NASR is also confirmed in the multiple launch configuration. (Four missiles per vehicle)

Uqaab UCAV will be involved in flypast INSHALLAH.
MaxPro MRAP will be part of the parade.
JF17B is not ready yet so NO IT WONT BE THERE.
The FM-90s are also included.
LY-80 is part of parade along with its radar system.

Chinese troops will participate in march past.
Turkish military band is going to be part of parade

Saudi special forces may make as appearance.

Have a good day and let us all hope that every thing goes smoothly and without any trouble on March 23, 2017.
:tup:

@Cool_Soldier @Areesh @Jinn Baba @Development C&P @The Eagle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @pakistanipower @MarcsPakistan @Fawad alam @Lucky Breeze

There have been a discussion going around with you people involved regarding the new systems that might be part of the parade this year. There were talks of Mi35, Vipers, Ababeel etc.

While both Mi35 and AH1Z are quite impossible since none of these have been delivered, there is at least one new systems that is confirmed to be part of the Parade. It is the new LY-80 SAM system.

It can be seen in this above pic shared on the forum, by @Windjammer i think. It is from the rehearsals and you can see LY-80 on the left side behind the troops.

Ballistic missiles will be represented by Shaheen missile (shaheen III most probably) and might even include Ghauri.
Babur LACM will be there, TEL as well as replenishment/transportation vehicle. However do not expect Babur 1,2 and 3 all to be presented. The family will be represented by one kind, most probable the extended range Babur 2 LACM. The SLCM is very unlikely to be part of parade as a DIFFERENT systems.
NASR is also confirmed in the multiple launch configuration. (Four missiles per vehicle)

Have a good day and let us all hope that every thing goes smoothly and without any trouble on March 23, 2017.
:smitten::pakistan:

Sir someone confirmed that ABABEEL will participate in the parade, i think @Windjammer sir said thato_O:undecided:

Sir someone confirmed that ABABEEL will participate in the parade, i think @Windjammer sir said thato_O:undecided:
May be @Windjammer knows something that i dont. As i said, the chances, as far as i can see, are SLIM. It is not like the AH1Z or the Mi35 that are absolutely not going to make it but it is not like LY-80 either which is surely going to be there. :) May be they do manage to roll out one of those for the display.

Lets see!

May be @Windjammer knows something that i dont. As i said, the chances, as far as i can see, are SLIM. It is not like the AH1Z or the Mi35 that are absolutely not going to make it but it is not like LY-80 either which is surely going to be there. :) May be they do manage to roll out one of those for the display.

Lets see!
All the equipments haven't been displayed yet, tomorrow is the actual full dress rehearsal, we might see some more weapons and systems that are hiding in the background.

All the equipments haven't been displayed yet, tomorrow is the actual full dress rehearsal, we might see some more weapons and systems that are hiding in the background.
True!
I got that LY-80 confirmation from the pic you shared. The Z10s i was hopeful about but then again you shared a pic to confirm. The Uqaab flypast was mentioned by a friend as a confirm event for the parade and same for a new radar system (not something out of the world but a regular air surveillance radar). Mi35 and AH1Z NOT BEING THERE Is pretty simple and more related to common sense than anything else :P

Ababeel do have some chances. I am not SURE that it will be there and i think it is not very likely but yes, it cannot be ruled out entirely and there are chances that it do makes it to the parade (and it will be great). :)

Back
Top Bottom