What's new

23rd March 2017 - Pakistan Day

Hey guys , does the air rehearsal/practice happen everyday? the ground is really close to where i am and im planning to go up to the roof to see it tomorrow

Hey guys , does the air rehearsal/practice happen everyday? the ground is really close to where i am and im planning to go up to the roof to see it tomorrow

if you close by how you can't hear the Jets roaring???

Can someone tell a good vantage point to see all the parade without passes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can watch it on TV cause 4km area around the parade ground will be no go area (Except you have the passes for parade)

Pakistan preparing to display military might on March 23

l_192899_091408_updates.jpg

The Pakistan Army on Friday said it is preparing for 23rd March parade to be held on country’s Pakistan Day in Islamabad.

Pakistan Day marks the passing of the Lahore Resolution, when a separate nation for the Muslims of The British Indian Empire was demanded on March 23, 1940 in Lahore.

“Preparations for 23rd March Parade are in full swing at Shakarparian parade ground Islamabad,” said a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), media wing of the Pakistan army.

“Special feature of the parade this year will be participation of Peoples Liberation Army (PLA) China’s Tri Services and Saudi Special Force’s contingents and Turkish Jannisary Military band (Mehteran)”.

The ISPR said Chief of South African National Defence Force, General Solly Zacharia will also witness the parade among other dignitaries.

Pakistani armed forces display nuclear-capable weapons, tanks, jets, drones and other weapons systems.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/192899-Pakistan-preparing-to-display-military-might-on-March-23

today at 9:25 exact I was passing Sawan bridge Rawalpindi near High Court, 3X Cobra Gunships, 3X Bell 412, 3X Puma, 3X Mi17, 3X Navy helis above my head from extremely low range (height)
I saw them as well, the navy heli's were Z9's.
After that, enjoyed the Sherdil's performance as well o_O

All these days they are rehearsing but didn't saw WZ-10's where are they?????

Yaar Islamabad walo bare lucky ho .. hum bechare Karachi wale tu Rangers aur High police ko dekh ker hi Dil behla lete hai :cray:

You can watch it on TV cause 4km area around the parade ground will be no go area (Except you have the passes for parade)

Faizabad interchange?

Actually, Pakistan is preparing to display some military hardware on March 23, that's all. It is important to keep in mind that the Lahore Resolution was a crucial part of a civilian political process, not a military one.

Back
Top Bottom