What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

apparently there is another controversy, ACM Sohail was shown to lead the flypast but there are people who are saying that he was not the one who actually flew it but he was the RIO ... not that matters a lot to me
It is clear from the video shot that he was in a F-16D and in the rear cockpit, where RIO sits. I also did not understand why he did not fly a F-16C, and if he had to fly F-16D, why not as the pilot. Maybe some kind of a safety measure. It is a tradition that the ACM leads the flight past but what if they are not fully fit for one reason or another to handle the aircraft?

@Horus @Oscar

apparently there is another controversy, ACM Sohail was shown to lead the flypast but there are people who are saying that he was not the one who actually flew it but he was the RIO ... not that matters a lot to me

There's no controversy as no one claimed of him flying the AC. It was clearly a D block 52+

On a serious note, We haven't seen Ghauri Missile in the parade. :what:

11068299_890381304333810_6463201636975305470_n.jpg

Why is Khawja Sra on stage?

Kyu k govt k saath saath army ne isko bhi dandaa dia tha wo bhi special... But they are not even bothering which faggot is standing right next to them.

It is clear from the video shot that he was in a F-16D and in the rear cockpit, where RIO sits. I also did not understand why he did not fly a F-16C, and if he had to fly F-16D, why not as the pilot. Maybe some kind of a safety measure. It is a tradition that the ACM leads the flight past but what if they are not fully fit for one reason or another to handle the aircraft?

@Horus @Oscar

Not such an issue. He perhaps has had a staff job for too long or is perhaps not completely fit to fly the aircraft or more likely is not current on it.

LATEST:

Erieye
10430047_10205291307614500_6205847546567359457_n.jpg

By the way kuch logon ki jhan^@!n sulganay kay liya yehi picture kafi hai :D kehtay hn gay yeh kaisay buch gaya :D.

I saw its VIP transporter version flying over Karachi. Although a propeller aircraft but quiet a faster one which impresses me.

Not such an issue. He perhaps has had a staff job for too long or is perhaps not completely fit to fly the aircraft or more likely is not current on it.

I did think of it but Oscar didn't saw him going unconscious in high G manoeuvres and seems enjoyed his flight pattern and it seems he had control as well as he seems synced with moves with calmness and composure.

I fealt he was yawning while flying and like he's saying "aan Han block 52 is good but block 15 is more maneuver able" :p.

Probably the limited space issue on the parade venue

The parade was not as big as it used to be. Maybe after a long gap they just wanted to take a start. Hopefully, we'll get to see bigger event in next year.

Back
Top Bottom