What's new

220m Pakistanis only want one thing: "Looted & Stolen money bring it back to Pakistan fast"

I just yesterday made a thread on how annoying Indians are being on Imran Khan's Twitter page.

I actually supported Imran Khan in 2013 and 2018 but he's not helped us at all.

What happened to the looted money that he was supposed to get back?
It's very disappointing to see what he is doing to our economy.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-are-indian-infesting-imran-khans-twitter-account.661509/

Here's the thread i made earlier.

Also, disliking Imran Khan doesn't mean you're Indian.

You don't make any sense, one minute you are saying you support Godfather, on the other hand you had supported IK, and then barely not even 2 years has passed by, you don't support him because of the economy.

When Godfather finished his term,
Pakistan was almost bankrupt due to Ishaq dollar and then it took over a year to stabilise the economy.

Coz they don't need the drama.

Selected is only gonna be the PM till 2023 (if that) and then Shehbaz Sharif will take over.
Selected was originally planned to be in power for about a decade. That's how the whole thing was started initially. IK for five years and possibly again after re-election.

I agree with you that some in-house change is likely coming, but I think the likelihood of Shehbaz Sharif coming to power is quite low. Now matter how much SS grovels to selectors, they will not be able to tolerate NS and others in PMLN, and SS is not coming to power without those same undesirables. SS isn't back without reason, maybe some game localised to Punjab, but I don't see him taking power with this catch-22. I think far more likely is some plan to install Shah Mahmood Qureshi, or maybe something else a little more elaborate. For sure, they are in a pickle right now, status quo is unacceptable even to them now and yet the old guard alternative has been marginalized.

Selected was originally planned to be in power for about a decade. That's how the whole thing was started initially. IK for five years and possibly again after re-election.

I agree with you that some in-house change is likely coming, but I think the likelihood of Shehbaz Sharif coming to power is quite low. Now matter how much SS grovels to selectors, they will not be able to tolerate NS and others in PMLN, and SS is not coming to power without those same undesirables. SS isn't back without reason, maybe some game localised to Punjab, but I don't see him taking power with this catch-22. I think far more likely is some plan to install Shah Mahmood Qureshi, or maybe something else a little more elaborate. For sure, they are in a pickle right now, status quo is unacceptable even to them now and yet the old guard alternative has been marginalized.
Sir you do not have any reach within the establishment so with all due respect do not pass off your biased opinion as fact. You might have been an ex-mod on Pakistan Defense Forum, does not mean you sit in on meetings with DG ISI. Please do not overestimate your importance. Thank you and regards.

Sir you do not have any reach within the establishment so with all due respect do not pass off your biased opinion as fact. You might have been an ex-mod on Pakistan Defense Forum, does not mean you sit in on meetings with DG ISI. Please do not overestimate your importance. Thank you and regards.

Where did I mention my reach, personal info of any sort, and where did I give you any estimate of my importance?
Respectfully, I've no need to convince you of anything and my post wasn't even directed at you. Clearly you've taken some annoyance to what I said, please ignore if it bothers you so much. :)

The Mirage of the Looted Money is a Dream !!!!!

FACTS
  • Foreign Banks don't return your call if you are not bank account holder
  • They won't tell you who their clients are
  • They will certainly not move money from their client account to give you anything back
  • You will ask for personal data for clients overseas (USA, UK, Europe, anywhere ) they will simply say they can't provide you any data as that is Private information

Money that moved between 1960-2019 overseas is Gone !!! Forget it

Pakistani Courts are giving Bail to criminals to go out waltzing out of country in Frist class Qatri Airplane ticket - that sums it up

That Money is gone !!!

95% of Money is still in Pakistan but needs to be taxed when economy gets better after Covid-19

Last time i checked, we were one of the faster growing economies in Asia when NS was in power. Now, our PM is going around begging for money and our economy is nearing collapse.

Say what you want but these are the hard facts
If he had built any revenue generating export oriented industry things won't have been like that,his CPEC Power loans have no became a bone in the throat of GoP.

I really wish to see this happening in my life.

How much life waiting we have to get to see the Pakistani looted $150 billion returned back.

Why PTI government supported by ISI, Army made such a big promise to fool 220 million Pakistanis? Why lie with Pakistanis? Why ????

Sadly Government & NAB has been unsuccessful to take out $ billions looted by PMLN and PPP.

U cant unearth hidden money when the fence itself is suspect.. U need a stong political will.. not a PM who subserevnt to GHQ...

The Mirage of the Looted Money is a Dream !!!!!
FACTS
  • Foreign Banks don't return your call if you are not bank account holder
  • They won't tell you who their clients are
  • They will certainly not move money from their client account to give you anything back
  • You will ask for personal data for clients overseas (USA, UK, Europe, anywhere ) they will simply say they can't provide you any data as that is Private information
Money that moved between 1960-2019 overseas is Gone !!! Forget it

Pakistani Courts are giving Bail to criminals to go out waltzing out of country in Frist class Qatri Airplane ticket - that sums it up

That Money is gone !!!

95% of Money is still in Pakistan but needs to be taxed when economy gets better after Covid-19

Unfortunate but its true. If $350Billion was laundered out of Pakistan, we would be lucky to even get $10Billion. Political parties use this to pump the people up during elections and give people hope. Listen to old speeches of Nawaz Sharif, he used to make the same statements as Imran Khan regarding Zardari and other leaders.
Do you guys know $10Billion + is laundered every year from Pakistan.

PTI government should work to reduce that amount. What have they done so faar?
What changes have they done to make the institutions strong?

The only way to get some money back is repeat what was done with Malik Riaz, he gave $5Billion back like it was peanuts. Arrest all politicians since 1990s till 2020s, force them to give certain amount of the money back, otherwise make life difficult for them in Pakistan, confiscate their property and bank accounts. I know Mian Nawaz is a poor man and hasn't got 1 rupee to his name. Poor chap:hitwall:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...-losing-10-billion-year-money-laundering/amp/

Unfortunate but its true. If $350Billion was laundered out of Pakistan, we would be lucky to even get $10Billion. Political parties use this to pump the people up during elections and give people hope. Listen to old speeches of Nawaz Sharif, he used to make the same statements as Imran Khan regarding Zardari and other leaders.
Do you guys know $10Billion + is laundered every year from Pakistan.

PTI government should work to reduce that amount. What have they done so faar?
What changes have they done to make the institutions strong?

The only way to get some money back is repeat what was done with Malik Riaz, he gave $5Billion back like it was peanuts. Arrest all politicians since 1990s till 2020s, force them to give certain amount of the money back, otherwise make life difficult for them in Pakistan, confiscate their property and bank accounts. I know Mian Nawaz is a poor man and hasn't got 1 rupee to his name. Poor chap:hitwall:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...-losing-10-billion-year-money-laundering/amp/

Pakistan's total exports is $25 billion per year. It is highly unlikely that large a sum of money is laundered.
If it was laundered it is unlikely to be in cash. it is likely to be in hedge funds, equities, bonds and real estate. it is hard to mask identities of large asset holders.

Pakistan's total exports is $25 billion per year. It is highly unlikely that large a sum of money is laundered.
If it was laundered it is unlikely to be in cash. it is likely to be in hedge funds, equities, bonds and real estate. it is hard to mask identities of large asset holders.

If Pakistani elites/politicians have laundered $350Billion, this would take them 35years, this comes to $10Billion a year. Yes its highly possible they have used other means. These same people must own properties on relative names, or probably employ people who manage the money/properties or accounts. Very unlikely to get caught by Pakistani authorities.

Regarding Nawaz Sharif apartments in London, his family owned Ittefaq company and Sharif group of companies, over the decades he could afford to buy apartments in London, he maybe able to get away with it legally, all other money/assets he has are not legally proven.

According to the same article $50Billion gets laundered from India and over $100Billion from China. If India/China cant get the money back then I highly doubt Pakistan can, at first I was excited but now thinking it's just politics to keep the public happy

Last edited:
How much life waiting we have to get to see the Pakistani looted $150 billion returned back.

Why PTI government supported by ISI, Army made such a big promise to fool 220 million Pakistanis? Why lie with Pakistanis? Why ????

It was just politics I guess. Back in 1990s these type of slogans were used when our parents were abit younger. Now the same slogans are being used on the younger generation. They work so why not :)

Back
Top Bottom