What's new

22-year-old martyred Kashmiri Army officer's first leave became his last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidnapped Army Officer From Kashmir Tortured Before He Was Killed: Sources

lt-ummer-fayaz_650x400_81494407507.jpg

Army officer Ummer Fayaz was kidnapped by terrorists when we went to attend a function in Kulgam.

New Delhi: The young army officer, who had been kidnapped from a family function by terrorists in Kashmir last night, was subjected to horrific torture before he was murdered. Sources said the body of 22-year-old Ummer Fayaz, a Lieutenant of the Rajputana Rifles, bore multiple injuries, indicating heavy beating. There were gunshot wounds on his jaw and abdomen.

His body was found early this morning in Shopian, around 30 km from his village, where he had gone to attend a cousin's wedding. He was dragged out of the function around 10 pm by three armed men. The panic-stricken family had not reported it, hoping he would be released alive.

Ummer Fayaz had joined the army five months ago and had taken leave to go to Kashmir. A graduate from the National Defence Academy, he had gone to Kashmir unarmed, despite knowing the risks, his fellow officers said.

Major Avdesh Choudhary, who trained him at the regimental centre in Delhi, said he thought he had to "keep an eye on him". "I found he overshadowed the others because of his enthusiasm. He wanted to prove something. There was a spark in his eyes. That's what I liked about him," he said.

The targeting of an off-duty army officer is a first in the Kashmir Valley, where increasing reports have come of attacks on police officers, especially in south Kashmir, which is a stronghold of terrorists. In most such instances, the officer is beaten and robbed of his weapon. Recently, the state had even advised its police officers not to visit their ancestral homes.

Last week, security forces carried out a huge anti-terror operation across two dozen villages in Shopian. As they were about to wind up, a sudden strike by terrorists killed one civilian and injured two soldiers.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/kidn...tortured-before-he-was-killed-sources-1691991

Few "kashmiris" threw stones at his funeral.

Time to put president rule.Enough bullshit have been taken ,its time for strict action.
presidents rule? you know who is partnering with terrorist PDP in J&K rt?
BJP in its greed for power has simply become blind to the shenanigans of mehbooba , architect of current turmoil in valley.

Rajnath singh spends more time on cows than kashmir. Its high time we had serious ppl running the home ministry instead of making it a retirement home.

This is the true face of Jehadis, they bully/kill people who do not subscribe to their opinion. Since Jehadis do not have an office they can do whatever they wish. They kill anyone who supports India. These people will turn Kashmir to Syria had there be no India.
Its been the same since the medieval century and I dont think it will stop. Unless there is equal or more hard hitting response these ppl will continue doing the same. Its high time we shed our moral dilemmas and end it once for all.

Nothing wrong in what I said.
If I was a senior Indian interior/intel official, I would definitely order false flags targeting SPOs, village elders, grenade attacks in market as it would be beneficial in creating confusion among hostile population.
Such attacks were carried out with great success in Punjab between 1987-1992 & Kashmir 1996-2002.
Results were very satisfactory.

That was the reason I said as you are well aware what you did up here. The satisfactory factor is how you see the results of all such plans but there were others happenings that a certain quarter turned blind eye just for the sake of repute. Just for a simple understanding of such unwanted results, one can understand the situation in valley and how those planners have to cover the mishaps through many other means. This mishandling and I'll planning as well as the failures, are the reason of apply of force in desperation but the same is going to haunt the IA until & unless the right of determination of Kashmiris.

This guy could have become the army chief. He was so young and had bright future ahead of him.

That was the reason I said as you are well aware what you did up here. The satisfactory factor is how you see the results of all such plans but there were others happenings that a certain quarter turned blind eye just for the sake of repute. Just for a simple understanding of such unwanted results, one can understand the situation in valley and how those planners have to cover the mishaps through many other means. This mishandling and I'll planning as well as the failures, are the reason of apply of force in desperation but the same is going to haunt the IA until & unless the right of determination of Kashmiris.
Nothing is going to hurt the IA. We are playing this game since decades and are really Good at it

BJP in its greed for power has simply become blind to the shenanigans of mehbooba
True that.

The Government knows the solution lies in demographic engineering. Like the Chinese.

But I guess there are vested interests that cut across political parties.

Rajnath singh spends more time on cows than kashmir.
He has done nothing for either of the issues.

Gaurakhsha - BJP promised tough rules nationwide. Only two states did that on their own!
Kashmir - We know the story. Even Pandit orgs have been sidelined. Hurriyat keeps getting money. It defies logic. I just don't understand.

Imad.Khasympathiser6206 said:
Mate you can add Khalistan flag image in your avatar. Just like how i have a waving Pakistani flag
Aaya khailstani sympathiser lol.

India already lost Kashmir valley just needs to do few things start to supply heavy arms to militants and help Sikhs to start fresh struggle for independent Khalistan.
Khalistan is a dead horse now. The reason is that Sikhs do not want to be separate from India and currently Indian majority Hindus cannot go against Sikhs because
1. Sikhs are well off
2. Sikhs never harmed India

BUT yes one thing needs to be resolved and that is punishing all the Hindu murderers for Golden Temple massacre of Sikhs and afterwards

Khalistan is a dead horse now. The reason is that Sikhs do not want to be separate from India and currently Indian majority Hindus cannot go against Sikhs because
1. Sikhs are well off
2. Sikhs never harmed India

BUT yes one thing needs to be resolved and that is punishing all the Hindu murderers for Golden Temple massacre of Sikhs and afterwards
Sir G If Pakistani Govt and sena not deceive us not only Khalistan but also Kashmir with many other parts of Indian occupation would be free, Mrs. Benazir demand lists of Sikh freedom fighters and Pakistani M.I and ISI provided her and with in a month more than 700 fighters picked and killed rest left India.

Do accept your mistake still there is chance in fact opportunity to ignite freedom struggle just listen the call of the time.

You 1 and 2 points not valid we are oppressed, we need support and if Pakistan wants Kashmir independence then they must help us.

We Khalsa never forget and never forgive we just need time and space to settle the score.

Sir G If Pakistani Govt and sena not deceive us not only Khalistan but also Kashmir with many other parts of Indian occupation would be free, Mrs. Benazir demand lists of Sikh freedom fighters and Pakistani M.I and ISI provided her and with in a month more than 700 fighters picked and killed rest left India.

Do accept your mistake still there is chance in fact opportunity to ignite freedom struggle just listen the call of the time.

You 1 and 2 points not valid we are oppressed, we need support and if Pakistan wants Kashmir independence then they must help us.

We Khalsa never forget and never forgive we just need time and space to settle the score.
Only Sikhs can help their cause whatever it may be. You guys are economically strong but you are still not able to get justice for 84 massacre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom