What's new

22 Afghan Eilte Soldier excuted by Tailban video comes to light. (They called for special help but no one came to help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you execute surrendering opponents word is going spread out and your opponent will start fighting harder

that statement is one of the most naive ones mades on PDF

From the evidence, it is clear, the opponents are not fighting at all. And with such acts, the ANA soldiers would be shading their uniform and just disappearing before their respective posts are attacked.
Aren't you seeing what is happening in Afghanistan, how quickly Taliban are capturing areas all around Afghanistan!!

This action is at odds with the Taliban based on their official policy and released clips. But if in fact they are Taliban men - they need hunting down. This action violates all codes.

so taliban terrorists reopened gates of massacres .

They have paid for what thier predecessor did in 2001. Norther Allience militias took Kabul and separated Pakistani Arab and Turkish fighters. Although these men had surrendered they were taken away and executed in the most brutal way.
ANA are open enemies of every Pakistani.

They have paid for what thier predecessor did in 2001. Norther Allience militias took Kabul and separated Pakistani Arab and Turkish fighters. Although these men had surrendered they were taken away and executed in the most brutal way.
ANA are open enemies of every Pakistani.
ANA always do terrorist activities on Pakistan border. We have been to soft with them but they are getting they truly deserve. There should no mercy on them.

alas...this is the punishment for traitors. had they heeded to the offer of repenting, willingly surrendering & joining the Taliban like thousands of others instead of fighting, loosing & then getting cornered, they would've been alive instead of getting shot execution style like traitors should be shot.

CNN is a proven LIAR. I would not believe a word that $hit-news channel puts out, EVER. Same goes for BBC, SKY & FOX.

taliban will not spare the following when they get their hands on them
-commandos/ SFs
-ANA pilots
-militia commanders
-Hamdullah Muhib
-Assadullah Khalid
-Amrulah Saleh
Amrulah Saleh should be buried live with live video.

Taliban fighters execute 22 Afghan commandos as they try to surrender
Videos show the commandos' bodies strewn across an outdoor market. After a fierce battle to hold the town, they the commandos had run out of ammunition and were surrounded by the Taliban fighters, witnesses said.
g19hbQgRVLk

Local : 2021-07-13(Tuesday) 08:59:47
Found via nicer.app/news

Last time i spoke on this topic (the Taliban march towards ruling all of Afghanistan), i said two things which i now need to clarify a bit..
I said that i wouldn't be opposed to such a take over if the upside was that nearly no innocent life was taken.

And while it may seem to a fighter that these commandos were the kind of people that could rightfully be executed (for their fierce resistance),
i have to alert the Taliban that not only Afghans, but the entire world is now watching their behavior, and figuring out how much they can trust them.

So it would be wise to at least honor the Geneva Convention, which says that even after a fierce fight, soldiers have the right to surrender and then be treated decently.

And as i was watching the early morning news on CNN-US today, i heard the moderates of Afghanistan say that they are becoming willing to actually fight back against the Taliban march towards ruling the country.

It must be clear, even to the Taliban themselves, that there are at least 2 types of Islam in Afghanistan : fundamentalist, and moderate/modern.

So, in order not to waste ammunition or your fighters' lives or health, in order to continue to project that kind image that encourages people to voluntarily surrender to Taliban rule,
please *allow* people their autonomy, their own way of life, and an actual right to surrender.

Only then can you hope to *also* be treated kindly by those who do not agree with *your* way of life, Taliban fighters and population..

Lots of fake news and propaganda against the Taliban will come and started coming again.

ISIS do make videos and execute surrendered military, Talibans don't.

Reports of pamphlets thrown from air(by the Afghan Govt.) calling for women to remain inside home, and all sorts of news which puts Taliban in bad light. This was all done earlier as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom