What's new

2018 Election prediction

The Sword Of Allah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have seen rhe results of the 2013 elections in which PMLN won. Later after a year and a half Imran khan realises that the elections where rigged with evidence .
However this dosent care anymore as its history now and another chapter for pak studies.
But the main question is still there PMLN got out of the 2013 elections mess and managed to keep themselves up but what if the next elections are also rigged.
See there is quite a chance that the next elections might be rigged aswell so my question to you is who do you think will win?
Allah hu akbar

We have seen rhe results of the 2013 elections in which PMLN won. Later after a year and a half Imran khan realises that the elections where rigged with evidence .
However this dosent care anymore as its history now and another chapter for pak studies.
But the main question is still there PMLN got out of the 2013 elections mess and managed to keep themselves up but what if the next elections are also rigged.
See there is quite a chance that the next elections might be rigged aswell so my question to you is who do you think will win?
Allah hu akbar
PMLN is going to win; no doubt - but opposition will still stay strong.

If the present political leaders are alive till 2018.

Plmn will again win from Punjab, balochistan , and hazara belt.

Mqm will win from Karachi

PPP will be further reduced to interior sind.

Pti will win lesser seats than 2013.

Anp will win more seats than 2013.

PPP leaders in Punjab will join pti.

JI will.again win 3 or 4 seats.

JUI will win more or less same seats

can somebody tell seats allocated, population and area of all states

images.jpeg
can somebody tell seats allocated, population and area of all states
NA seats allocation

The number of seats in NA will be revised after census this year.

Pakistan's awam keep voting for dumb peoples -.-
Would you mind telling us the smart ones.

I hope by smart you don't mean Tom Cruise.

New talent off course, such as imran khan mustafa kamal
MK is already a miss fire.
He will be forgotten by 2018.

By the way in 2013 this was voters.
images-6.jpeg

And this was party voters percentage

images-3.jpeg

thnx! so out of 342 total seats 183 is from punjab that means punjabis decide the government and in punjab no other party which can challenge PMLN so doesnt that make obvious Mr. Ns will come back unless army has other thoughts :0

though its my personal opinion and no troll intended that distribution of seats is not fair for other states or punjab should be divided just like we divided Uttar pradesh (UP had so many seats in Ls)

as compere to previous government's performance, this government performing better,

like,

1 . CPEC a game changer for a Region.
2. Economic condition better.
3. PIA and Railways are in better condition.
4.Corruption graph decreased
5. Economic ratings increased twice.

so i think, PML N not have very strong opposition to face in 2018, about PTI, now no pasha is active to help PTI.

and its witness that because of that person PPP almost lost Punjab, Raja Riyaz, now joining PTI, and PTI having a Jashan on that news.

Plml must be favourites, no one cares about the debt to China, health or education.

Visble things like motorways, metro and power availability that we can't afford will win the day.

thnx! so out of 342 total seats 183 is from punjab that means punjabis decide the government and in punjab no other party which can challenge PMLN so doesnt that make obvious Mr. Ns will come back unless army has other thoughts :0

though its my personal opinion and no troll intended that distribution of seats is not fair for other states or punjab should be divided just like we divided Uttar pradesh (UP had so many seats in Ls)
Punjab has 57 percent of total popultaion . so who wins Punjab, he win Pakistan and PMship.

PTI will take the government, but with a minority. PML-N will come second, mostly thanks to Punjab, and PPP will come third.
No chance dude. PTi can't win 100 plus in any situation.

Pti don't exist in balochsiatn.
Pti don't exist in interior.sindh
Pti will again win single seat from Karachi.
Pti will win from kpk but lesser than what they won in 2013.

And Punjab belongs to Plmn, whether Ptians like it or not.

Plmn even white washed pti in local bodies from those cities where pti won in 2013, such as pindi, Islamabad, mianwali etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom