What's new

2018 - deadline for Taiwan invasion?

Recently, I've noticed some "big shrimps" on Chinese bbs mention that China is likely to invade Taiwan by 2018. We can all guess the reasonings, but will China be able to improve enough by then to make this possible?

I will just go through a list of projects related air force and navy that should be ready by 2018.

Aircraft Carrier - The symbol of super power status. will decide the future conflict.

If one go by above statement India is already got symbol of super power status and will have two before China gets one. So above write up looks a propaganda article. Let's talk about China.

I think China will want a peaceful settlement because it does not have a war experience for long long time and all of its war weapons and system etc. are not tested in war.

If by any reason US or the any other China get defeated then what face it will show to the world. All the hype of progress and military power will vanish in the air. And nobody will take China seriously.

So when I'm commenting, it's not troll or anything these are the real facts.

Chen Shui Bian have said, Taiwan should be part of USA.

There are many many comedy actors to play China :chilli::flame::yahoo:

Many people enjoy to be Son Emperor (兒皇帝)

DLLM think he is the King of Tibet, but still willing to be under India.

Chen Shui Bian, former Taiwanese, proclaims he is a Huaren* but denies he is Chinese, also enjoy to be under USA.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Huaren = Han Chinese people or Chinese desendent

Chen Shui Bian, the name itself is of Chinese descent.... !!

Is he an illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents? May be... who knows..? :china:

Anyway, lets come back to the topic.

Last edited:
Chen Shui Bian, the name itself is of Chinese descendant.

Is he an illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents? May be... who knows..? :china:

Anyway, lets come back to the topic.

Chen Shui Bian (陳水扁), no more different from Chinese Mainlander, but enjoy to be American minion and Son Emperor.

* I am also from 陳 Family, but surname is Chan because of HK.

Chen Shui Bian (陳水扁), no more different from Chinese Mainlander, but enjoy to be American minion and Son Emperor.

* I am also from 陳 Family, but surname is Chan because of HK.

Never mind brother, the basic instinct of a dog is to bark.. Chen Shui Bian is a born slave... such persons deserve only a nice flying kick on his face... :china:

Taiwan issue is problem of Chinese civil war!

We don't need a your Indian dude to comment!

i replied to this....Countries will never be on China side against US.... except for one country maybe... that too only maybe...

I think most Asian countries will soon have to choose to side with China or US...

and i do worry about Taiwan... because ur imperialist China if it gets Taiwan it will become even greater worry for the world peace...IT is a dangerous country which needs to be tackled by the whole world.... or else CHina will create problems for each and every country in its neighbourhgood...

India, US, Japan, Vietnam,Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, UK, Europe together...

India, US, Japan, Vietnam,Russia, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, UK, Europe together...

Why india need involve these ↑ country? India is superpower, india can handle china alone.....

PS:
1 US, Japan see india like a joke.
2 Russia see india as a stupit bank which they can get money from anytime without crash card and password:rofl:
3 Taiwan has never been a country. Deny it? You can ask your PM or See UN countries list:rofl:
4 Singapore...... They are chinese race, and they dislike indian just like many other country. They just respect US...
5 Australia?????? They just killed indian last week under some race discrimination reason. Do you even feel shame on that you point Australia here??? Feel sorry to those dead indian which killed by Australian...
6 UK... A old story
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why india need involve thesecountry? India is superpower, india can handle china alone.....

India can handle alone... but u know when the disease is common, ppl can fight together also...like the common fight against Taliban in Afghanistan....

PS:
1 US, Japan see india like a joke.
2 Russia see india as a stupit bank which they can get money from anytime without crash card and password

ooh so US,Japan,Russia foreigh policy is directed by you...hmm...:rofl:

their PM send u personal messages for above...:rofl:
jokes like u made above apart...

US,Japan,Russia,EUrope etc etc does see CHina as untrustworthy and doubt its intentions wrt its military build up(and consider it as a threat)....Can u deny it..??

3 Taiwan has never been a country. Deny it? You can ask your PM or See UN countries list

for all practical purposes it is....:D.. that is why ur chinese keep saying we will merge it even if force is to be used... if it is not separate country for chinese why this thread itself....:lol:

4 Singapore...... They are chinese race, and they dislike indian just like many other country. They just respect US...

u r indian race.....:rofl:

5 Australia?????? They just killed indian last week under some race discrimination reason. Do you even feel shame on that you point Australia here??? Feel sorry to those dead indian which killed by Australian...

Just because few australians were mad and attacked innocent ppl, all of them doesnt become mad...

when ur interests will clash with their govt they will rather fight/hate u and dont think those few aussies who attacked innocent will be there to support u....:pop:

6 UK... A old story

old story...:rofl:... they are a formidable power... yes u can ignore it at ur own peril....:rofl:

Last edited:
First Tibet, now Taiwan, the Chinese government is also claiming some of Vietnamese and Japanese territory, where will their greed stop????

First Tibet, now Taiwan, the Chinese government is also claiming some of Vietnamese and Japanese territory, where will their greed stop????

Tibet and Taiwan is China.

When did we claim Vietnam and Japan territory? Where?

Stop you BS.

That is highly impossible. And what would get China from such a invasion anyway. Or maybe there is something and I don't know. I m not that familiar with the Taiwan dispute after all.

USA before war will run from taiwan for sure chinese military is thrice bigger than american armed forces no challange

Tibet is an autonomous region of the People's Republic of China. But here off topic...

What is Taiwan?

Are you talking about the Republic of China?

Oh its China... no doubt about that.

Vietnam and Japan are off topic here, are not they?

This shows your upbringing, violent and sadist nature.

You mean Dalai Lama's upbringing? perhaps true. And he is still living in a violent India where communal killings are well known worldwide.

i replied to this....Countries will never be on China side against US.... except for one country maybe... that too only maybe...

and i do worry about Taiwan... because ur imperialist China if it gets Taiwan it will become even greater worry for the world peace...IT is a dangerous country which needs to be tackled by the whole world.... or else CHina will create problems for each and every country in its neighbourhgood...

India always enhoy pretending to be a Tiger (USA), buy you are only a Fox! :)

Back
Top Bottom