What's new

2015 Moscow parade rehersal (new stuff , Armata, Kurganets , Boomerang)

Great Moscow parade thread ... pls more photos, thank you very much !

Russia Strong ~! Awesome beasts ... :tup:

BTW any idea about those oval tubes under new turret of T-14 MBT and K-25 armoured vehicle ?? Is that hard-killl protect system to against incoming RPG or shell ?

What's them (oval tubes) ? Prechko, vostok, Penguin
554ac4a786b8d_900_551.jpg

Last edited:
Great Moscow parade thread ... pls more photos, thank you very much !

Russia Strong ~! Awesome beasts ... :tup:

BTW any idea about those oval tubes under new turret of T-14 MBT and K-25 armoured vehicle ?? Is that hard-killl protect system to against incoming RPG or shell ?

What's them (oval tubes) ? Prechko, vostok, Penguin
View attachment 219144
This is the newest complex of active protection "Afghanite".

This is the newest complex of active protection "Afghanite".
My question is, the oval tube under turret is radar like millimeter-wave radar ? or hard-kill bullet launcher ?

My question is, the oval tube under turret is radar like millimeter-wave radar ? or hard-kill bullet launcher ?
Most likely - the second. Radars are hidden behind blue rectangles.

A bunch of Turkish members have been trolling the T-14 in the Altay thread. Claiming that the T-14 has a larger turret then the Altay :lol: and then downplaying the advantage of an unmanned turret.

@cabatli_53 is one of these people

Cabatli please enlighten everyone how the T-14 is crap and how the Altay is super duper powerful.

Russian designers aren't stupids !!!
You asked. I didn't say anything about the Russian designers. What do you think happens when an (un)manned turret jammed or something? If you consider my answer BS, please have the courtesy to provide a better answer.

Last edited:
A bunch of Turkish members have been trolling the T-14 in the Altay thread. Claiming that the T-14 has a larger turret then the Altay :lol: and then downplaying the advantage of an unmanned turret.

Cabatli please enlighten everyone how the T-14 is crap and how the Altay is super duper powerful.
do you need a microphone? :help:
i really wonder how old are you?

I think You have a comprenehsion problem. I didn't say T-14 is crap. What I underlined is the size and sloped shape advantages of T-14 you proudly told us a few days ago. I just asked It was the same slopped/lower turret You told us or There are some disappointment you meet When you see real T-14 ? In other word, What did you hope and What did you found ? Is it needed to quote what you have written a few days ago? Just enlighten us...

Back
Top Bottom