What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not about the appeal - It has more to do with how a person can manage the various coalition partners at the center. That is a big negative for Modi. He can do well at the state level - just like what JJ or Mamta can do considering the sway they have in their respective states. But come to center - if one cannot make compromises and take along everyone or have convincing power, one can't be successful. That is where I doubt Modi as he is literally a dictator who has its ways in Gujarat.

Beyond that, within BJP there are 3 leaders who can be a PM - Advani, Sushma and Jaitley. Among these, Jaitley is a proven planner and strategist - the one who is exactly needed for India.

Beyond that, I would say if you are ruling out Jaitley, then you are more subjective than being objective.

My response above(to Rajaraja Chola) holds good on why Jaitley would be a better PM candidate.

I know jaitley is considered very worthy in the BJP and he is very wise unlike many leaders in BJP. I had just 10 options for polls...
There was also many other possibilities like many asking Nitish, Arun Jaitley and hell even Mayawati and sharad Pawar had made their wshes of becoming PMs.
So i chose the best possible options.
And i accept ur criticism :)

Jaitley can be a good candidate as u said, if the majority of BJP supports him first !!

It is not about the appeal - It has more to do with how a person can manage the various coalition partners at the center. That is a big negative for Modi. He can do well at the state level - just like what JJ or Mamta can do considering the sway they have in their respective states. But come to center - if one cannot make compromises and take along everyone or have convincing power, one can't be successful. That is where I doubt Modi as he is literally a dictator who has its ways in Gujarat.

Beyond that, within BJP there are 3 leaders who can be a PM - Advani, Sushma and Jaitley. Among these, Jaitley is a proven planner and strategist - the one who is exactly needed for India.

Beyond that, I would say if you are ruling out Jaitley, then you are more subjective than being objective.

My response above(to Rajaraja Chola) holds good on why Jaitley would be a better PM candidate.

I know jaitley is considered very worthy in the BJP and he is very wise unlike many leaders in BJP. I had just 10 options for polls...
There was also many other possibilities like many asking Nitish, Arun Jaitley and hell even Mayawati and sharad Pawar had made their wshes of becoming PMs.
So i chose the best possible options.
And i accept ur criticism :)

Jaitley can be a good candidate as u said, if the majority of BJP supports him first !!

And what does it means??? Have you ever heard of Diplomacy...????

This pic is more disturbing than your pic... The enemy who have attacked us many times, in Diplomacy we have to talk to them as well..

Manmohan-and-Zardari.jpg

Ignore trolls my friend :)

I have no idea about Indian voting system. how they select a PM? People can directly vote for their favorite candidate or the parliament selecting a PM?

I have no idea about Indian voting system. how they select a PM? People can directly vote for their favorite candidate or the parliament selecting a PM?

No, people vote for parties in their local constituencies. Whichever party wins the majority of the constituency seats (more than half) gets to form the government and elect the PM. The PM belongs to the majority party and has to be a sitting MP in either the upper or lower house of the parliament.

No, people vote for parties in their local constituencies. Whichever party wins the majority of the constituency seats (more than half) gets to form the government and elect the PM. The PM belongs to the majority party and has to be a sitting MP in either the upper or lower house of the parliament.

Not necessarily.

Why is modi more popular in PDF than even Gujarat?

People tend to criticize him more, leading to Indians defending him. And Modi works in Gujarat have worked wonders in India and the world, which 'some' of our friends cannot absorb. Thats why. :)

People tend to criticize him more, leading to Indians defending him. And Modi works in Gujarat have worked wonders in India and the world, which 'some' of our friends cannot absorb. Thats why. :)
Yeah but most of his works are in gujarat so should gujaratis be more happy about him than other indians?
I mean from recent exit polls 47% of Gujaratis have voted for BJP compared to 38% for Congress.

Yeah but most of his works are in gujarat so should gujaratis be more happy about him than other indians?
I mean from recent exit polls 47% of Gujaratis have voted for BJP compared to 38% for Congress.

Simply many want to replicate what modi hace done for Gujarat.
Whether he can replicate , is another new question all together, which we can oly know in future !!

Thats what I suspected. Most PDF member from India are infact extreme hindu fanatics who will choose violence and communalism and will rally behind Modi.

Modi created an environment in Gujrat where investor found Gujrat more attractive than fellow states. So he actually deprived other states. When he becomes the PM he will not have that advantage as he will have nobody to deprive.

Thats what I suspected. Most PDF member from India are infact extreme hindu fanatics who will choose violence and communalism and will rally behind Modi.

Modi created an environment in Gujrat where investor found Gujrat more attractive than fellow states. So he actually deprived other states. When he becomes the PM he will not have that advantage as he will have nobody to deprive.

Incidently Modi was made famous by other country posters than us. He was more famous here, even before i joined PDF, perhaps u , islamic fanatics like u guys made him famous.

All states should have competition within themselves, which is good for the nation. So what if Gujarat created an environment for Investors. Other states also had the same chance.
So no one have the chance to say 'deprived'.

Moreover i have not seen so many fanatic terrorist groups in India, involved in daily bombings. So keep ur BS to urself.

Incidently Modi was made famous by other country posters than us. He was more famous here, even before i joined PDF, perhaps u , islamic fanatics like u guys made him famous.

All states should have competition within themselves, which is good for the nation. So what if Gujarat created an environment for Investors. Other states also had the same chance.
So no one have the chance to say 'deprived'.

Moreover i have not seen so many fanatic terrorist groups in India, involved in daily bombings. So keep ur BS to urself.

I have gone through the options and I would say, it is quite tough to predict WHO will win in 2014 as of now,I recommend you open this thread again in December 1,2013.
Let's go through the options-
1)UPA with MMS:-
I do not think so, didn't MMS say that this would be his last term and anyway he is very old(82 in 2014).
Also all the scams and allegations of corruption has left his "Most honest PM" image in tatters.
2)UPA with Rahul gandhi-
I personally am against this joker from becoming the PM of our nation, though he can become the PM only through a large coalition of parties coming together. The newly-formed government will be very unstable and IMO will not last for long. Also if RG is the PM candidate Congress can expect to lose in many urban areas.
3)UPA with another leader-
Yes it is possible if UPA does a good job in the next few months, then they can come back but only through a coalition of parties coming together.
P.S.- PC may not be the candidate if someone raises up these allegations vociferously.
Modi-------> Gujarat 2002
PC---------> Hashimpura massacre.
Google this and check-"Hashimpura massacre and PC’s role in it"( I can't post links.)

4)BJP with advani-
Advani would be a VERY BAD choice, he is too old(87 by 2014), it is time for him to retire from politics.
And anyway he would want his protege Sushma to be the PM.

5)BJP with Sushma-
Sushma will be supported by Advani, would be an acceptable choice for many parties. The newly formed government would also be a coalition government. Though I personally think she would be a bad choice, her governance and administrative abilities are debatable. Her government would be (IMO) a combination of UPA 1 and 2

Am busy now will comment on the rest later.

I have gone through the options and I would say, it is quite tough to predict WHO will win in 2014 as of now,I recommend you open this thread again in December 1,2013.
Let's go through the options-
1)UPA with MMS:-
I do not think so, didn't MMS say that this would be his last term and anyway he is very old(82 in 2014).
Also all the scams and allegations of corruption has left his "Most honest PM" image in tatters.
2)UPA with Rahul gandhi-
I personally am against this joker from becoming the PM of our nation, though he can become the PM only through a large coalition of parties coming together. The newly-formed government will be very unstable and IMO will not last for long. Also if RG is the PM candidate Congress can expect to lose in many urban areas.
3)UPA with another leader-
Yes it is possible if UPA does a good job in the next few months, then they can come back but only through a coalition of parties coming together.
P.S.- PC may not be the candidate if someone raises up these allegations vociferously.
Modi-------> Gujarat 2002
PC---------> Hashimpura massacre.
Google this and check-"Hashimpura massacre and PC’s role in it"( I can't post links.)

4)BJP with advani-
Advani would be a VERY BAD choice, he is too old(87 by 2014), it is time for him to retire from politics.
And anyway he would want his protege Sushma to be the PM.

5)BJP with Sushma-
Sushma will be supported by Advani, would be an acceptable choice for many parties. The newly formed government would also be a coalition government. Though I personally think she would be a bad choice, her governance and administrative abilities are debatable. Her government would be (IMO) a combination of UPA 1 and 2

Am busy now will comment on the rest later.

Also introduce urself mate :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom