What's new

2014 F1 Indian Grand Prix cancelled

Lool Some of these Pakistanis are amusing

Indian Grand Prix got cancelled to make way for inaugurating Russian Grand Prix in midst of jam packed F1 calender?

What's the big deal? Your country doesn't even have a circuit or a team or a driver or an F1 enthusiast even :P

AN AVID F1 FAN HERE.

OP- you are a CLUELESS TROLL.

The issue is that the way the 2014 and 2015 FI calendars were shaping up the BIC would have had to host the Indian Grand Prix in October 2014 and then again 6 months later in March 2015 which simply isn't economically viable for the BIC. As such the 2014 date was cancelled.

The Indian Grand Prix will be BACK in 2015.

Cheap pathetic trolling going on here.

It looks like Pakistanis have accepted the truth that they no longer can compete with India in every field they were trying to beat us , Now relax and be cheerleaders for China , thats best you can do

Country that has 70% poverty and open defecation is hosting a developed countries thing..

Its like poor man buying a 60 foot length swimming pool :omghaha:

Look who is talking about poverty:omghaha:
Please check out per capita figures for Pakistan and India and other economic metrices

AN AVID F1 FAN HERE.

OP- you are a CLUELESS TROLL.

The issue is that the way the 2014 and 2015 FI calendars were shaping up the BIC would have had to host the Indian Grand Prix in October 2014 and then again 6 months later in March 2015 which simply isn't economically viable for the BIC. As such the 2014 date was cancelled.

The Indian Grand Prix will be BACK in 2015.

Cheap pathetic trolling going on here.

Mate understand his pain... when 24/22 formula one car's 2.4 lit V8 engine roars in indian soil.....The sound can be very painful to ears but some feel pain in their heart..... Thats the reason for this thread...... But googling Force India may break their heart into 2 piece

It seems India is going through a bad period. All we hear is bad news regarding India these days. India is pretty close to being a failed state with its economic crisis, investors fleeing India, Rupee collapsing, debt bubble bursting, rape problems, many countries invading India and treating India like dirt, political system malfunctioning, corruption off the scale, electricity blackouts, didn't win a gold medal at London Olympics, submarines exploding, satellites not working, etc

India is looking more and more like a failed state.
AN-OLD-CHINESE-PROVERB-SAYS-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg
:omghaha:

If my lawnmower had had half the multi-billion dollar credit-line which the GSLV programme has had the luxury of enjoying, it would have warped time and made love to unicorns. In addition to the embarrassing triennial public show which the cryogenic engine puts up, the GSLV programme should, generally, be a cause of concern for the average Indian taxpayer because ISRO's ambitious endeavours are not drawn from realistic extrapolations based on indigenous capacity, but rather an egoistic drive to outmatch and outperform more advanced and better-established foreign space programmes. I see and hear all this buzz about Indian moon bases, Mars explorers and manned space flights but I see it only on paper. Ground-realities belie the kind of wet-dreams which our Indian members share on PDF threads. We are all guilty of futurism but India appears to be setting standards.

h07BD7C4B

Thank you for proving that you are nothing else but an idiot.

If you think that failure of an advanced carrier rocket is humiliation,What about Pakistan -who claim that they have better nuclear and missile program than India, have not even launched an SLV yet(we did that back in 1979) or doesnt have an indegenous commercial nuclear reactor(India have advanced 220,540,700 & 900 MW PHWRs,500 MW FBRs and is considered as world leader in thorium technology and is a part of ITER program-I guess you understand what i say :lol:)

Its more humiliating for you that your country have not come up with a indigenous 70 cc moped engine!

Its nice and entertaining to see you burn about Indian acheivements in every thread-as for your concerns about advanced Indian science & technology,let me tell you we have more advanced facilities than Pakistan can ever dream of-especially in aerospace-Pakistan can only dream of research facilities like hypersonic windtunnels,hypersonic shock tunnels,scramjet test facility or Supercomputing.

And dont worry about Indian Mars Mission.The orbiter is complete,we will see the launch in November using PSLV XL- that was also used for very successful Indian Moon Mission Chandrayaan which put Indian flag on Moon Surface and found water on surface of moon.

And dont worry about Indian Manned space Mission-We will do it by 2020,we had tested atmospheric re entry in 2007,ISRO is working on Crew module now.

I hope Pakistan may be able to launch a 50 kg nano satellite by 2020

Thank you for proving that you are nothing else but an idiot.

If you think that failure of an advanced carrier rocket is humiliation,What about Pakistan -who claim that they have better nuclear and missile program than India, have not even launched an SLV yet(we did that back in 1979) or doesnt have an indegenous commercial nuclear reactor(India have advanced 220,540,700 & 900 MW PHWRs,500 MW FBRs and is considered as world leader in thorium technology and is a part of ITER program-I guess you understand what i say :lol:)

Its more humiliating for you that your country have not come up with a indigenous 70 cc moped engine!

Its nice and entertaining to see you burn about Indian acheivements in every thread-as for your concerns about advanced Indian science & technology,let me tell you we have more advanced facilities than Pakistan can ever dream of-especially in aerospace-Pakistan can only dream of research facilities like hypersonic windtunnels,hypersonic shock tunnels,scramjet test facility or Supercomputing.

And dont worry about Indian Mars Mission.The orbiter is complete,we will see the launch in November using PSLV XL- that was also used for very successful Indian Moon Mission Chandrayaan which put Indian flag on Moon Surface and found water on surface of moon.

And dont worry about Indian Manned space Mission-We will do it by 2020,we had tested atmospheric re entry in 2007,ISRO is working on Crew module now.

I hope Pakistan may be able to launch a 50 kg nano satellite by 2020

On topic I think 2 reasons are for this :

1> Election year 2013, they want to give the new govt time to adjust in and test the water.

2> Next Grand Prix is just 5 -6 months away from scrapped date, no sense .

That Formula 1 won’t be coming to India next year has been confirmed. Bernie Ecclestone, the President of Formula One Management (FOM), first drew the world’s attention to the possibility that the Indian GP would be cancelled at last weekend’s Hungarian GP. Ecclestone declared that the situation in India was too ‘political’ referring to the taxation issues and red tape that plagued the country. And while speculation was allowed to go on unchecked for a while, confirmation has finally come through that the 2014 edition of the Indian Grand Prix is definitely off.

OVERDRIVE learned yesterday, while speaking to the President of the Federation of Motor Sport Clubs of India (FMSCI) that the FOM was looking at cancelling the 2014 edition of the Indian GP purely because they wanted the race to run early on in the year in 2015. If this were the case, the time period between the 2014 and 2015 races would be very short, and preparation for the event wouldn’t be easy.

Today, Bernie Ecclestone confirmed the same, declaring that he’d always wanted to host the Indian Grand Prix in the first part of the year, along with the other Asian races like Malaysia, Bahrain and China. And in order for a successful running of the 2015 edition of the race, the 2014 race would be cancelled. Since the Buddh International Circuit is contracted to host five editions of the Indian Grand Prix, the fourth and fifth rounds will happen early on in 2015 and 2016.

2014 F1 Indian Grand Prix Cancelled

Another Indian success in the World arena, after the explosion of the Russian made submarine without Pakistan firing a single bullet, the gang rape of another woman in Mumbai, the weakening of the Indian rupee etc.

India should be showered with more gifts........Our Generosity is limitless.

By the way. Next year first ever F1 Grand Prix Russia will hold in Sochi!

We will have 2015 F1 in India with water powered engines Made in Pakistan :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom