What's new

2014 Elections - Grave Implications for India

Agreed. They did not press as hard as they should have on that case. They should have demanded a thorough inquiry into the case apart from the halfhearted assurances on TV. Only recently Ashok Khemka came out with further evidence of wrong doing in the case and still we did not see a stern reaction from the BJP. I guess you are talking of the Haryana Congress MP Inderjit Singh who was in news for calling for a inquiry into the case. Correct me if i am wrong.

Its never too late to do the right thing. Lapses have been there in the BJP Strategy but i am happy about the bigger role given to Modi. I do now know whether you support Modi or not but you would agree that he BJP's best bet right now. Atleast the people that i know seem to be completely in favor of him.

If not Modi, who would be your ideal candidate from BJP side?

Actually Ashok Khemka had spoken about Vadra's dealing long time back...Right after Arvind Kejriwal exposed Vadra ...
BJP did not support Khemka even then . I think this happened last December ...almost 8 months back. So iam very very surprised ...first time you have trail of corruption reaching direct Gandhi pariwar. Congress has protected " Queen " very well all these years . BJP could have created serious embarrassment > If I had been politician I would have done that. So I am very very surprised why BJP went soft on Vadra. Even now I don't think BJP will stretch it long ...I suspect some quid pro quo....

Anyway to win elections BJP needs Modi . He is not ideal candidate for PM . Self obsessed, self centred people like Narendra Modi can ruin country if they go wrong.... history of mankind is replete with such examples .... I agree he has better leadership qualities ...But he has certain negative attributes not conducive for country like India .

I would have accepted anyone else...Adwani, Susma swaraj , Jetly or even Shivraj Singh Chauhan ...

I never said he is not popular but we deserve way better than him no offence.

Who's better other than him give some names....

Question is not whether one likes him or not ...question is India is facing serious challenges from all corners ...and whether Narendra modi is the man who can deliver on those fronts .

The choice we make today will define our tomorrow .
We are not just choosing a party or leader or even a PM ....but we are choosing destiny for our and all generations to follow !!!

Here is a man with proven track record of development and has a vision for the country, why shouldn't he get a chance as a PM. what make you think he isn't qualified enough. MMS is a highly qualified person and look what mess he has created.

Again what is the alternative that 86 year old man or corrupt and compromised sushma/jaitly with no base.....

Here is a man with proven track record of development and has a vision for the country, why shouldn't he get a chance as a PM. what make you think he isn't qualified enough. MMS is a highly qualified person and look what mess he has created.

Again what is the alternative that 86 year old man or corrupt and compromised sushma/jaitly with no base.....

Do you have any Idea what amazing development Adolf Hitler brought to Germany. He virtually resurrected Germany from pariah country to Superstate -Power to reckon with that too within 10 years . And yeh he had massive follower base ...He was charismatic leader ....He was great orator ....And you know what he did to Germany and whole world !!!

We don't elect PMs....we elect party ...We have no luxury to elect our premier directly....Yet if I had to vote with leader in mind ...
I would have voted for somebody like Sushma SwaraJ....not just because she is a great orator ...She is well versed with problems of people...She is veteran parliamentarian...Has served as Chief minister . She had guts to pit against Sonia Gandhi at last moment in totally unkown constituency which was traditional stronghold and safe constituency for Congress with little chance to win. And even after she lost from Bellari against Sonia Gandhi ,she kept in touch with that constituency.She was the first person to congratulate Sonia Gandhi after victory in Bellari . Besides she is political heir of AB Vajpayee. He had predicted she will became PM one day . AB Vajpayee was visionary he knew worth of person.He will not just say so about anybody. I trust his judgement...Besides Sushma swaraj knows how to take everybody along ...How to reconcile and make up ...She has most qualities that need to make PM ...in my honest opinion ...
Most important her slate looks clean .

Jetly won't be bad either ....

Do you have any Idea what amazing development Adolf Hitler brought to Germany. He virtually resurrected Germany from pariah country to Superstate -Power to reckon with that too within 10 years . And yeh he had massive follower base ...He was charismatic leader ....He was great orator ....And you know what he did to Germany and whole world !!!

Yeah right bring better excuses....:disagree:

Yeah right bring better excuses....:disagree:

It's not excuse...Narendra modi has all these traits ...
We live in difficult time ...surrounded by difficult neighbourhood....Do you have any idea what Nuclear war means ...we have no access to Narendra Modi's inner thoughts ...

We need sane person in PM seat with finger on nuclear button ... When we elect a person who will decide fate of billion people ...we have to be very cautious .. after all its question of billion lives !

Our leader has to be clean ...I won't have person as my PM who is accused of genocide... as far as possible !

".I won't have person as my PM who is accused of genocide"
Thank God you alone don't decide the nation's future.
We live in difficult time ...surrounded by difficult neighbourhood....Do you have any idea what Nuclear war means ...we have no access to Narendra Modi's inner thoughts ...

We need sane person in PM seat with finger on nuclear button ... When we elect a person who will decide fate of billion people ...we have to be very cautious .. after all its question of billion lives !

Our leader has to be clean ...I won't have person as my PM who is accused of genocide... as far as possible !

Well it's my feelings and my opinion. It's ok if you have different opinion . I may be wrong in doubting Narendra modi's credentials ...But do think about issues I have raised ...

Hi Sarthak ,
Believe me , I have nothing personal against Narendra Modi ..I don't hate him like I hate Rahul Gandhi ...
And as I said I will accept him if there is no other choice. But we need to discuss all pertaining issues ...

If you just go to buy vegetable ...you make sure that you made right purchase and had value for your money !.

here we are talking about choosing person who is going to decide fate of our country and countrymen ...

Don't you think we should take our time and make sure that he is the right person to keep our dreams safe ..?

Think about it ...

Hi Sarthak ,
Just to clarify , when I said that I won't have a person as my PM who is accused of genocide ....I meant I won't accept such person....Not that I decide who becomes PM or not ....I think you misunderstood tenor of my wording ....

Gosh ...I sounded like almost being Kingmaker....!!! No dear, I am very simple and ordinary person ...

Over the last two terms under Congress, India managed close to 8% growth on average. That's pretty good

You're joking.

The first term of its rule was reasonably good, because of the massive steps taken by NDA rule before that.

One small example is that NDA government built more infrastructure in 5 years than Khangress did in 30 years and even the Congress officials admit it openly on condition of anonymity(it came in the newspapers).

Once the effects of those changed rules between 1999-2004 vanished, the second term that it is doing now has shown its true colours. Economy dipping, Rupee all time low, no defence policy, no punishing of the corrupt, rampant terrorism, dissatisfied youth, rampant increase in crime against women and children, no accountability at all.

Good you're not a part of this country now.

You're joking.

The first term of its rule was reasonably good, because of the massive steps taken by NDA rule before that.

One small example is that NDA government built more infrastructure in 5 years than Khangress did in 30 years and even the Congress officials admit it openly on condition of anonymity(it came in the newspapers).

Once the effects of those changed rules between 1999-2004 vanished, the second term that it is doing now has shown its true colours. Economy dipping, Rupee all time low, no defence policy, no punishing of the corrupt, rampant terrorism, dissatisfied youth, rampant increase in crime against women and children, no accountability at all.

Good you're not a part of this country now.

Please read complete sentence, I said ....as far as possible . I didn't rule him out completely ....

"You want to throw me out of India ...but you can't throw India out of me ...."

I hope you are not serious ....

Well it's my feelings and my opinion. It's ok if you have different opinion . I may be wrong in doubting Narendra modi's credentials ...But do think about issues I have raised ...

Why not visit his kingdom and see for yourself. :D

Had been there to visit some friends who were settled in Gujarat, during the 90s.

It was another UP + Bihar under the previous congress rule.

But this man came and things changed.

BTW I was a totallyanti-Modi guy from 2002 to 2004 at its worst. For the riots, I carried out my own research which began to show that he wasn't at all responsible for anything.

Not even a fraction fo what Congress was responsible for massacre of Sikhs in Delhi or letting Muslims massacre Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs in Kashmir valley in 80s.

Development wise, the way he managed 2005 earthquake, began to make me see what he really was.

Later, a month long visit and interaction with locals in 2010 changed my entire perception.

The change was massively visible from pre-Modi era till now. It was a complete turnover. the finest highways in India in any state, infrastructure at its best for any tier city (except probably Delhi and Mumbai then, now even that is change these days), happier people, safer cities (compared to Delhi, it feels hundred times safer and I have lived as a Delhiite most of my life) etc etc.

Many of those who accused him of 'genocide', 'riots' etc were caught red handed eating up money for victims relief. Example, Teesta Setalvad; charged of siphoning off massive amounts of aid money meant for riot victims and Arundhati Roy, the 'messiah of poor and oppressed minorities', charged of siphoning off land properties from the very poor whom she supports when interacting with Maoists.

Why not visit his kingdom and see for yourself. :D

Had been there to visit some friends who were settled in Gujarat, during the 90s.

It was another UP + Bihar under the previous congress rule.

But this man came and things changed.

BTW I was a totallyanti-Modi guy from 2002 to 2004 at its worst. For the riots, I carried out my own research which began to show that he wasn't at all responsible for anything.

Not even a fraction fo what Congress was responsible for massacre of Sikhs in Delhi or letting Muslims massacre Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs in Kashmir valley in 80s.

Development wise, the way he managed 2005 earthquake, began to make me see what he really was.

Later, a month long visit and interaction with locals in 2010 changed my entire perception.

The change was massively visible from pre-Modi era till now. It was a complete turnover. the finest highways in India in any state, infrastructure at its best for any tier city (except probably Delhi and Mumbai then, now even that is change these days), happier people, safer cities (compared to Delhi, it feels hundred times safer and I have lived as a Delhiite most of my life) etc etc.

Many of those who accused him of 'genocide', 'riots' etc were caught red handed eating up money for victims relief. Example, Teesta Setalvad; charged of siphoning off massive amounts of aid money meant for riot victims and Arundhati Roy, the 'messiah of poor and oppressed minorities', charged of siphoning off land properties from the very poor whom she supports when interacting with Maoists.

Those who champion Modi like he is a god are nothing but sheep like you :yahoo:

ive lived in gujarat, my family lives in gujarat.
ahmedabad and dwarka and surat are nothing but slums...
50% of ahmedabad is poverty...

the only thing modi did was resolve electricity... and you sheeps going wild over that :yahoo:

Those who champion Modi like he is a god are nothing but sheep like you :yahoo:

ive lived in gujarat, my family lives in gujarat.
ahmedabad and dwarka and surat are nothing but slums...
50% of ahmedabad is poverty...

the only thing modi did was resolve electricity... and you sheeps going wild over that :yahoo:

Yeah right.

Lived in Gujarat, a Pakistani? :lol:

Slums? the last I checke Ahmedabad, it was sprawling and spanking clean with amazing roads, excellent rapid bus transit facilities, teeming with jobs and well managed societies.

Are you sure you're talking about our Ahmedabad and not some similar named city in Pakistan?

Electricity is critical for infrastructure and industries to develop.

No state today can claim the amount of power Gujarat generates.

You simply hate/fear him because he has a hard nosed approach against you lot and won't tolerate you as a PM.

Sheep!? :D

Why am I not surprised that you and the Secoolarists harp the same lines of hate.

Back
Top Bottom