What's new

2013 PLA Army seize the island drill

So when Vietnam defeated China in the Sino-Vietnamese war that posed a challenge for China? Get it? Hence all this massive build up by the Chinese. I mean you could compare to fighting a conventional warfare like Gulf War 1. I mean if thats how the Chinese are going to play, please do.

I just posted China military modernization will posed a challenge to the US military, I didn't mention any war in my post, Vietnam war, Korea war, WW2, have nothing to do with what I posted.

I just posted China military modernization will posed a challenge to the US military, I didn't mention any war in my post, Vietnam war, Korea war, WW2, have nothing to do with what I posted.

You already posted about the Taliban Afghan war reference. So I responded in kind. Tell why did we defeated the modern Iraqi military in post-Vietnam War. But have a hard time defeating the Taliban?

Just imagine them helicopters flying near Spratly.

Too bad the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) doesn't really have any SAMs.

Just imagine them helicopters flying near Spratly.

Too bad the AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) doesn't really have any SAMs.
Spratly islands too far away from mainland of China,beyond flight range. Currently these helo assault force show more threats to TaiWan strait.

Did the my 1st post make any reference to any war?

You can't even comprehend your own post. Taliban hello???

Spratly islands too far away from mainland of China,beyond flight range. Currently these helo assault force show more threats to TaiWan strait.

Not unless you bust out large numbers of amphibious ships.

2e0skza.jpg

You can't even comprehend your own post. Taliban hello???

Not unless you bust out large numbers of amphibious ships.

Old senile you need to check what I wrote in the 1st post. Then leave it at that.

Old senile you need to check what I wrote in the 1st post. Then leave it at that.

Sure I'll leave it at that.

Even the Taliban posed the challenge to the US military, get it? -sincity

So is your Taliban version you referring to rabbits?

Back
Top Bottom