What's new

2013 Election will bring change in Pakistan Politics

2013 Election will bring change in Pakistani Politics?

• YES

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • NO

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 years..No man we cannot wait..

We want change now..if nt then kill Zardari..

Zardari i hate you more then Bush

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD...THIS THREAD IS NOTHING BUT A BIG BS.....ON A LIGHTER NOTE I DID LAUGH FOR A WHILE ...PAKISTANI PEOPLE HAVE GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE.

MODS CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD...THIS THREAD IS NOTHING BUT A BIG BS.....ON A LIGHTER NOTE I DID LAUGH FOR A WHILE ...PAKISTANI PEOPLE HAVE GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE.

I dont agreed with you dude, Present government is outcome of Musharaf regime , Pakistani people deserve good governance but they have to struggle for it.

Faith Unity Decipline is key of sucess of Pakistan:pakistan::

Dont be afraid of darkness , it is due to absence of light.:D

Its how we naturally learn ... we make a mistake (as a nation) and then face the consequences , the important thing is we shouldn't make the same mistake again (hopefully) .

if u look at the results of by elections so can see what the people have learnt
NOTHING

people continue to vote according to the parties they like, not according to the candidates.

Hey I have seen a lot of growing support for Imran Khan. I just want to see how many people support him on this forum and what are the chances of him bringing back the large amount of Pakistani population that stopped voting saying they couldn't find anyone worthy of their vote.

Note: Imran khan did not participate in the previous election. If you like him and agree he will bring back people to voting just make a comment saying "Imran Khan". If not then do explain.

I have NEVER supported any Pakistani leader other than Bhutto who i havnet seen but watching old vidoes and reading about him make me his fan og now Imran Khan.

Its shame we have ppl like Imran Khan who are not leading us.

Who do we want ? Imran Khan or

Zardari mr 10%
Sharif brothers who payed 5000 tax last year and havnet we tried him before ?
And cartoon Altaf who i dont want to waste time on.

why do you guys have high hopes for Bhilawal bhutto?

Karachi. Hyderabad & Sukkhur will vote for MQM. Rural Sindhis will vote in their waderas. (Remember Arbab Rahim had offered to get Shaukat Aziz elected from one of the constituencies in Sindh) PML- functional will elect Pir of Pago or his nominee thru Hur vote.

Punjab will vote on braderi system and South Punjab will vote for the Pirs and the big landlords; otherwise known as Makhdooms. Other elected people will be Chaudhries, Sardars, Mians and Kashmiris will always win Lahore.

KP will be contested between ANPand PPP & JUI. Baluchistan again bring in Sardars and Nawabs of various kinds.

Does any one really think the elections will change anything? Imran Khan will be lucky to win more that a couple seats probably from Mianwali.

Only if all factions of the Muslim combine can PPP be defeated. But honestly will Nawaz Sharif as PM be any better? I have strong doubts.

Let us face it, Pakistan is a tribal society. Names remain the same, only faces change. Over years fathers gave into the sons and to grandsons or nephews. With the pathetic education levels, situation is not going to change. What can you expect from a country where Chief Minister of Baluchistan says on the TV, degree is a degree whether real or fake? No my friends Pakistan is going to go on as it.

In the words of Faiz Ahmad Faiz, a "saffak maseeha" or ruthless Messiah is needed for the things to change for the better. However with all those lovers of Taliban and Takfiris in the media, the establishment including members of this forum, you cannot rule out the possibility of a Mullah Omer of Hafiz Sufi Mohammed type leader coming to power thru revolution, then goodbye Quaid’s Pakistan and welcome Taliban Afghan style Islamic Emirate.

Karachi. Hyderabad & Sukkhur will vote for MQM. Rural Sindhis will vote in their waderas. (Remember Arbab Rahim had offered to get Shaukat Aziz elected from one of the constituencies in Sindh) PML- functional will elect Pir of Pago or his nominee thru Hur vote.

Punjab will vote on braderi system and South Punjab will vote for the Pirs and the big landlords; otherwise known as Makhdooms. Other elected people will be Chaudhries, Sardars, Mians and Kashmiris will always win Lahore.

KP will be contested between ANPand PPP & JUI. Baluchistan again bring in Sardars and Nawabs of various kinds.

Does any one really think the elections will change anything? Imran Khan will be lucky to win more that a couple seats probably from Mianwali.

Only if all factions of the Muslim combine can PPP be defeated. But honestly will Nawaz Sharif as PM be any better? I have strong doubts.

Let us face it, Pakistan is a tribal society. Names remain the same, only faces change. Over years fathers gave into the sons and to grandsons or nephews. With the pathetic education levels, situation is not going to change. What can you expect from a country where Chief Minister of Baluchistan says on the TV, degree is a degree whether real or fake? No my friends Pakistan is going to go on as it.

In the words of Faiz Ahmad Faiz, a "saffak maseeha" or ruthless Messiah is needed for the things to change for the better. However with all those lovers of Taliban and Takfiris in the media, the establishment including members of this forum, you cannot rule out the possibility of a Mullah Omer of Hafiz Sufi Mohammed type leader coming to power thru revolution, then goodbye Quaid’s Pakistan and welcome Taliban Afghan style Islamic Emirate.

Think tanker do not give hopeless statements , Pakistan is country of great nation which need only good leadership.

The days of present corrupt leadership are limited , I think old tribal system in NWFP and Balouchistan and Baradari and Wadera System in Punjab and Sindh is our strength we should strengthen this system .We need to give more power to local people and their elders .

First step shall be free media,Justice system and free and fair election commission.Once we get good leadership we can collect taxes and improve the living standard of our 75% people living in Rural Areas .

For your kind information 17% of Pakistanis are only living below poverty line,which much better than India .Please read history of India , the Punjab was known as food basket of India . We have plenty of resources but we need to stop leakages because of corrupt leadership .

The darkness has no existence it is due to absence of light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think tanker do not give hopeless statements , Pakistan is country of great nation which need only good leadership.

The days of present corrupt leadership are limited , I think old tribal system in NWFP and Balouchistan and Baradari and Wadera System in Punjab and Sindh is our strength we should strengthen this system .We need to give more power to local people and their elders .

First step shall be free media,Justice system and free and fair election commission.Once we get good leadership we can collect taxes and improve the living standard of our 75% people living in Rural Areas .

For your kind information 17% of Pakistanis are only living below poverty line,which much better than India .Please read history of India , the Punjab was known as food basket of India . We have plenty of resources but we need to stop leakages because of corrupt leadership .

The darkness has no existence it is due to absence of light.

pakistsan is a great country abhi tuk to leadership milinahi 60 saal ho chukey hain
agey kia milta hai
Allah hi behter janey

I was under the impression that the feudal system is the bane of Pakistan, where the leaders of clans and landlords decide the political outcome and not the common man and his aspirations.

How can you give power to the local people and also want to strengthen the system of landlords, wadheras, jagirdars, tribal leaders who control the common man and order them to vote as they dictate?

I am sorry but I have not understood this paradox.

Back
Top Bottom