What's new

20+ Pakistani Soldiers killed in Suicide attack in North Waziristan.

RIP...it is this mentally of pakistani people that keep them going. inko beech chorahay pay ulta latka k pichwaray may jutiya maro. agar bhaag jaye toh ristaydaro ko pakro. this is the way to fight them. pakistani he inko chanay k jhaar p charatay hai

Can we all agree that our security forces's training is not what it should be? After all, how many of these attacks have to happen before we can say that we need some serious help -- Always we hear the line from senior officers that it is not that they do not value the lives of their men but that they do things as cheaply as possible - friends, is this not the same as devaluing the lives of brave men and women who choose to serve their nation and state?

Better pay may attract better recruits, but these recruits are not born, they are made by their training and their devotion to duty expressed in the value they place in the lives of their compatriots.

@haviZsultan
WE all know this very well that the Soliders who are in for the fight are not there for money, only those make to the front line who have the courage and patriotism and who can follow the commands of his CO with closed eyes. Those who go into Army for a secured future and pension are limited to Service corps or the admin department. So I don not agree that paying them a handsome salary will make them work hard and good.
When we talk about the Senior military leadership than there lies a whole different story, some of them are in the army just for because They WANT to be a Captain or a Major and some of them are actually in for sake of Country and religion.

You are talking about doing things as cheap as possible than don't you see the budget we have and the economic situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
are you out of your mind ???
leave them alone so they blow up all other Pakistanis ????
what about the lives of the people of Pakistan ????
and do you still believe that the tribals will have love story with afghanistan and the drones ???? look at who is suffering, what is their demand and want (as it all lies in PAKISTAN)

let me give you an example : "u got trash in your home, you are a responsible person in your home, now u will have to take an action to throw it out in order to get rid of that smell and prevent others from getting sick in your house, u are not supposed to give up and start puffing an air freshener around your whole house to get rid of it because it will still stink, no matter how many cans of air freshener you buy and use up, and if its a huge mess you wont be able to clear it all up in one day it will take time, you may get scratches or wounds too but at the end of the job you will be happy and satisfied, and at the same time hope to clear things up before they get out of hand"

there is dirt and ***** every where its our job to clean it up as its our home you cant dump you own home claiming its ******, instead you get rid of the ***** present in it and live it up again :tup:

now the process here is that they are still clearing it up,

so best of luck to PA :pakistan:

You have done such a degrading commentry against tribals , worthy of infraction, then put pak flag at the end of your post , wishing best of luck to PA. It is good tactic.
Tribals are warrior people, you cant crush them by force. Or subjugate them through humiliation. Inko agar respect se samjao gay tu tumay respect se sunay gey...british extensively studied them and knew how to communicate with them. Pakistani soldiers dont bother about details.
During nation wide crack down on mehsuds, I was travelling from tank, PA soldiers stopped our bus, told all mehsud passengers to come out of the bus and then they start kicking them with their heavy boots for no reason and they told us to move without them...i was like wtf? ...i dont know what happened with those mehsuds but if they are alive they would never forgive every kick that they recieved that day.....
Go back in time, these tribals were calm and peaceful. You started crack down on their arab and other foriegner guests on american order with whom they had made rishtadari . These arab and uzbek mujahdeens of Afghan jihad were settled by our own governament. Now the thing is pashtun never give up on his guest and those who are under their protection. Mullah omar decided to face whole invasion than handing over bin laden. Wazirs and mehsuds also refused to go against their character. As there were price tags on these arab, chechen and uzbek mujahideens by FBI, so in greed of dollors Pak army got hasty and used force against tribals....and now result is infront of every one.
You are fighting with people whose history is fighting super powers for decades and ultimately bringing them down to knees...you want to defeat them? Your only option is nuke. Otherwise start talking with them.

Thats hardly any comparison.
Siachen is being taken over by a foreign army hence PA fighting.
The 'people' of tribal areas fighting against PA and thats why leave it to the people living there....specially due to the type of people and land....
No development work can be done there,and the area has nothing to offer...
Thats why my opinion that is it worth it? Losing so many soldiers and spending so much defence budget on people who themselves want to live a backward unruly life.

Here we see FWO being attacked for the 'crime' of building a road.
And this isnt an isolated insident.
Proves the point that the tribals dont want to change and dont want development...
You can get shot in the head there by 'staring' at a tribal woman or other trivial things and the people and area been the same since the pterodactile used to fly...
Hence my opinion.

read my response to Dilinger, even british couldn't get these tribals on board, and signed the agreement with them, this has been the case for decades. these are two different things, stoping the development work and getting out from an area. If we get down from that region it will give chance to Taliban to regroup and make it there stronghold

Good behavior by Indian members on this thread which is good considering comments like below from Pakistani members about a similar incident in Srinagar

aur maro in haramio forces ko

tumhari zubaan mubarak ho aisa hi hona chahiyai

Good behavior by Indian members on this thread which is good considering comments like below from Pakistani members about a similar incident in Srinagar

aur maro in haramio forces ko

tumhari zubaan mubarak ho aisa hi hona chahiyai

read my response to Dilinger, even british couldn't get these tribals on board, and signed the agreement with them, this has been the case for decades. these are two different things, stoping the development work and getting out from an area. If we get down from that region it will give chance to Taliban to regroup and make it there stronghold

Not only British..but even chengez khan avoided them,and thats nothing to be proud of.
Just proves the point that they are same as they were in stone ages and want to remain there.
Give them respect and 'sarr pey charh jatay hain' ..
Fight with them and they go suicidal.....that does point out some sort of genetic disorder.
Like i said, you dont need Islam to make a tribal man go banana....they are violent by nature.. And yes these characteristics do rest in genes which have been passed down since stone ages as they dont marry outside...

The best use of them and their area is as a buffer between Pakistan and Afghanistan,and seal them off.
Let them remain in stone ages because thats what they want...
No you cant do any development work in 'tribalistan' without getting in trouble,and its just not worth the trouble.

So according to you this is endemic to their (tribal) culture or ethos itself? The tribal regions seem to be more dead set for the establishment of theocratic rule. What would you attribute this sort of ant-state mentality to?

They are cannon fodder. Pakistan used them in the name of religion against india (1948 war of kashmir) and against russia and america in afghanistan...praise them, respect them , dont mess with them and they would die for you.. Pakistan army under musharraf got carried away, PA threatened them and ordered them to hand over their arab guests with whom they had intermarried. For american dollors pakistan army mishandled them...

indian punjab police would use captured terrorist as black cats. let them go and keep eye on their kith n kins. on papers they would b shown as dead in encounter with headlines on TV and newspapers. these black cats helped police catch many terrorists. why cant pakistani use such tactics.

What good is the army if it cant even control it's own territory. Pull out and do what? You keep pulling out and the hostile territory keeps increasing. The only solution pak now has is to take on the terrorists head on wipe them off like sri lanka did. Stop using terrorists for having strategic depth as it only comes back to haunt you. "Good" taliban, "bad" taliban, LeT, "non-state actors" etc all will at one point will bite the hand which fed them. The sooner pak realises this, the better it would be for the region.

Agreed with your post but I do have a question. You sound smart and are making perfect sense. When will India remove the terrorism basis from its own soil for both internal and external Hindu terrorists that are being trained. In fact, in Pakistan, the Taliban aren't sitting in the government. But in India, RSS, Shiv Sena and BJP's fundamental hindus all enjoy great relations with the government and its support. Some of them are in the government. Yet Hundreds of Christians and Muslims get killed on an ongoing basis. So India needs to take those steps ALSO and the region needs to become peaceful and ready for trade. You can't kill people within India, and then in Balochistan and Sindh and expect the Pakistanis to not use the same trick back on you. Both of you need to stop and reach a deal.
For readers from India, try not to dilute my message by silly challenging it. It's a serious topic, for once, show some seriousness and debate about what India needs to do. One nation isn't holier than cow. The terrorism threat is the same for everyone.

@Hyperion @Abu Zolfiqar :

Dudes why don't you guys give your opinion on Luffy & Safriz's assertions ? :what:

One appears to think theres some kind of an intrinsic structural problem with the Tribal Society whereas the other thinks that the Tribals are little more than canon fodder for the rest of us ?

Naturally I disagree on both counts but your opinion, as Tribals, carry a lot more weight than mine ever could; so please comment !

They are cannon fodder. Pakistan used them in the name of religion against india (1948 war of kashmir) and against russia and america in afghanistan...praise them, respect them , dont mess with them and they would die for you.. Pakistan army under musharraf got carried away, PA threatened them and ordered them to hand over their arab guests with whom they had intermarried. For american dollors pakistan army mishandled them...

So this is viewed as a vendetta by the tribes against the PA, at least as long as the current policies are followed? But do these tribes harbor taliban members and al qaeda members, if they do then the PA will have to take steps to ensure that the tribes desist from doing that, no?

kpsg.jpg

punjab_militants_20100322.jpg

pakistanis need guy like K P S gill to end terrorism.. ***** footing wont help

So this is viewed as a vendetta by the tribes against the PA, at least as long as the current policies are followed? But do these tribes harbor taliban members and al qaeda members, if they do then the PA will have to take steps to ensure that the tribes desist from doing that, no?

If there was a vendetta by the Tribes against the Pakistan Army, then the FC, which is not only predominantly Pukhtoon but at that Tribal Pukhtoon or the Tribal Lashkars set up from these same Tribes, would not be fighting under the command or in unison with the Pakistan Army !

If you can understand Luffy's reference point in most things, you'd be able to gauge what his opinion is going to be on most issues ! :tup:

@Hyperion @Abu Zolfiqar :

Dudes why don't you guys give your opinion on Luffy & Safriz's assertions ? :what:

One appears to think theres some kind of an intrinsic structural problem with the Tribal Society whereas the other thinks that the Tribals are little more than canon fodder for the rest of us ?

Naturally I disagree on both counts but your opinion, as Tribals, carry a lot more weight than mine ever could; so please comment !

Beyta tou kabhi naa tou tribal areas gaya hai naa hii internet key ilawa kabhi kisi tribal sey baat kii hai...
Try a visit to tribalistan and try entering an argument with a tribal...
And you will see where i am coming from....
Yes their society and tribal mentality is the root cause of their backwardness and terrorism originating from their area by their people....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom