What's new

20% of banned hate sites put up by Hindu groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is suprising. I always thought hindus were peaceful loving people who could not harbor even an ounce of hate towards anyone. :)

Must be so of the Hindus in Pakistan. Here in India , the Hindus are warmongering, dangerous folk who eat people of other religions as offerings to our demonic Gods

Must be so of the Hindus in Pakistan. Here in India , the Hindus are warmongering, dangerous folk who eat people of other religions as offerings to our demonic Gods

Hindus in Pakistan are very peace-loving, and to show their appreciation, Pak Muslims rape their women and convert them to Islam. Considering there is not much cricket happening in Pakistan, it soon might become their national sport :lol:

there is reason why they are honored with the title of "internet Hindus"

there is reason why they are honored with the title of "internet Hindus"

The Title was given by

Hidden ******..

Hidden Jihadis are those who are not directly involved in Jihad, but propgate the idea of Islamic Jihad. Those ppl cover Islamic ****** by there words, money or other resources. These Hidden Jihadis need not to be Muslims.

what bout rest 80% ?? :azn::azn:

Or more appropriately against Pakistan.....or that's what most of your posts show.....
I'd recommend a thorough read of my posts, once again. :coffee:

Hyperion is weird, but an ok guy. I think he needs to go back to Pakistan for a while. He's been living amongst the Europeans for too long. LolZ
Brutus you too? It's not the West that changed me. I was brought up this way.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3340260 said:
its always hard to see whats the guys ideology in both pak and turkey flag
Buddy, my ideology and outlook of a particular situation is devoid of emotions, that doesn't make me any less of a patriot. :)

A calm mind, with the capacity to go thermonuclear when necessary. :D

And now, all of you, unless you're an exceptionally pretty female, stop passing judgements! :pop:

22BG_TIGHTSECIRITY_1185016f.jpg

bangalore on right track....

What About rest of the count... 80% ?... I'm sure... One single group will dominate the count... :undecided:

Peace loving Indians..Thank Allah for Jinnah and 14 August 1947 - whatever be it..Pakistan is our safe heaven!

LOL.. You are kidding about the bold part.. Right ???

Anyway, I agree with Thank Jinnah part.. Else whole of India today would have been like Pakistan..

I'd recommend a thorough read of my posts, once again. :coffee:

Brutus you too? It's not the West that changed me. I was brought up this way.

Buddy, my ideology and outlook of a particular situation is devoid of emotions, that doesn't make me any less of a patriot. :)

A calm mind, with the capacity to go thermonuclear when necessary. :D

And now, all of you, unless you're an exceptionally pretty female, stop passing judgements! :pop:

Your posting style(not the content though) reminds me of Aryan_B/Superkaif.. :)

This is suprising I always thought hindus were peaceful loving people who could not harbor even an ounce of hate towards anyone. :)

The first part is correct.

Wherefrom & why did u get the feeling underlined above ?

Your posting style(not the content though) reminds me of Aryan_B/Superkaif.. :)

Mate, no idea if that's a compliment or an insult, don't even know who Superkaif is! :D

Regarding the content, I can debate and argue till the cows come home, however, whenever I try follow that approach, someone gets annoyed and invites emotions into a perfectly balanced argument :blink:

Mate, no idea if that's a compliment or an insult, don't even know who Superkaif is! :D

Lol.. Neither.. Just an observation.. But the content is definitely not same as Aryan and that, believe you me, is a complement :)

Regarding the content, I can debate and argue till the cows come home, however, whenever I try follow that approach, someone gets annoyed and invites emotions into a perfectly balanced argument :blink:
Happens in everything if India and Pakistan are involved.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom