What's new

20 Clever Inventions You Probably Didn’t Know Were Made By Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I' am an American of Pakistani origin...but why are you asking that? I' am curious to know because of the following reason:

haha yes just like 99% Maharatra wants freedom.

You are not welcome to our Sind puhleej:lol:

Maharatra :D . What is that ?? Some place in Pakistan . If that is the case then i am not surprised by your stats .

:lol: well well when it comes to Mughals/Muslim rule Indian Hindus say they were barbaric foreigners and when it comes to owning their inventions Indians say oh well they were INDIANS.

When it comes to foreign invasions , then Indians says oh well those were Hindu ancestors of Pakistanis who were ruled by them and Pakistanis areas were invaded so why you Indians even claim any culture, invention in IVC ??

lolzzzzzz sorry Indians these are NOT Indian inventions.

These are clearly Pakistani and Muslims' inventions.

Now go and drink some tea

We never disowned IVC like somebody. We were proud of IVC roots and heritage even before Pakistan was born. It was you who shed your roots when you started looking west towards Arabia.

Sir, you do not have the right brain capacity do function on this forum. South Tibet is claimed by China but there is no freedom movement unless you can show otherwise. Khalistan has not been active for 30 years and Gujarat has no freedom movement.

Sindhis are very secular however it was muhajir bhayyas that forces us to leave. It's a shame that you let some foreigners kick the natives out their own land.

OK troll just answer this simple question.

تون سنڌ جو ڪھڙي جاءِ ۾ رھندو آھين؟

:undecided:

What is it? In India we use the Devanagri script for Sindhi, also known as the original script.

I have a question, why all Sindhi Hindu surname ends with -ni like Advani, Asrani, Wadhwani etc. while there are Soomro, Bhutto or Zardari, many of them look Baloch by culture.

It seems you are not aware, muhajirs wiped them out of Karachi-Hyderabad and the qabza groups occupied their properties. Sindhi Muslims had a bit of jealousy towards the prosperity of Sindhi Hindus but they never wanted to wipe them out.

Stop your nonsense... its full of retarded concocted nonsense.

All landowners in sindh are sindhi muslims... while hindus are traders or the poor bhil low caste community.. apart from the hindu rajputs who are into politics etc..

So is there the original Indian version without the cross. I have never seen the original Indian chess. I do not think there is even one. In all exhibition about origin of Chess, the European version is always shown.
These are claims, but how many of these claims are accepted by the world?

I believe many higher caste Hindu Sindhis use "ani" at the end of their name. The Muslims you mentioned May be Baloch due to the fact that there is a lot of Baloch living in Sindh.

I heard majority of the remaining Hindus in Sindh are from Bhil tribe.

We all know how these kind of threads end up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom