What's new

2 frigates arrive from China for the Bangladesh Navy

why are you laughing ? i dont know about their army men quality but they have better equipment then us

while we need permission from india everytime we buy something
i am laughing becoz he is hiding under chinese flag who is actually burmese

Long live Bangladesh-China friendship. Joy Bangla, Joy China. :D

When you purchase grocery from shop do you say "Joy Shopkeeper Joy me"? Have they given latest technology? Its old technology, your country paid money, they sell it..

If you give money, any country can sell there old technology to you..

@Topic: Its good to see new machines in BoB region. Piracy is threat now a days, Hope BD navy will also participate in anti-piracy drive.

When you purchase grocery from shop do you say "Joy Shopkeeper Joy me"? Have they given latest technology? Its old technology, your country paid money, they sell it..

If you give money, any country can sell there old technology to you..

@Topic: Its good to see new machines in BoB region. Piracy is threat now a days, Hope BD navy will also participate in anti-piracy drive.
they are rearmed :rolleyes:

they are rearmed :rolleyes:

Rearmed, refurbished, refit whatever. Why your fellow countrymen getting hysteric (praising Joy Bangla Joy China). Truth is pay money and get the stuff.

Is Chinese offered you Aircraft Carrier (at very low price) or Submarine technology or J30s .

@Topic: Congrats to mature bangladeshi.. you got a good deal. I would be more happy if you would have got Western Ships. West make better products. I would be even more happier if India start selling such frigates to Asian countries.

Rearmed, refurbished, refit whatever. Why your fellow countrymen getting hysteric (praising Joy Bangla Joy China). Truth is pay money and get the stuff.

Is Chinese offered you Aircraft Carrier (at very low price) or Submarine technology or J30s .

@Topic: Congrats to mature bangladeshi.. you got a good deal. I would be more happy if you would have got Western Ships. West make better products. I would be even more happier if India start selling such frigates to Asian countries.
do not be jealous... ok i am saying Joy Bangla Joy India .. happy ? :P

Burmese frigates were so bad, that they stopped making more and ran to china for old frigates. Whoever posting burmese navy in this thread, should get a warning for polluting the thread.

why not our market is full of Chinese products :D. but dont worry we wont buy anything that can be a treat to india

U are wishing for devil...

Bangladesh is our brothers, We are not scared of Bangladeshis. Yes sometime we are worried the way Pakistan try to brainwash Bangladeshi youth, We don't want another Pakistan in eastern part of India.. We don't want cradle of terrorists in east.

Myanmar navy is better or equal to us because they use huge some of money to their defence forces compare to Bangladesh . now when their sanction is removed their export have already double from 8 billion to 20 billion in two years . As their economy is going to recover they will upgrade their arm forces further so it it is high time we start massive modernization for our navy Air force and army. The new 26 year old frigate will complement our navy the time we get new build frigate along with our newly acquire petrol boat and corvette.

AHAHA Oye Burmese hiding in chinese flag , feeling shame to show your Flag ? :rofl:Child army who is good against minor ethenic groups
His name is meaningless in Chinese, so I doubt if it is a Chinese.
Moreover, the only subject he posted is:
Myanmar as an emerging military power
Pay attention to it and just relax with the mad words

Last edited:
Did the Burmese buy old Chinese frigates after they built their own super-duper frigates???Its kinda weird!

Congrats to Bangladesh Navy.

I must say and some of you are not going to like this. If AL govt wasn't busy playing lapdog to Bhaarat, we could have cooperated on F-22P PNS-Zulfiqar class frigates, shared costs, shared technology, shared construction. It would have become cheaper to buy for both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom