What's new

2 children of Dalit family burnt alive, parents injured in Faridabad

Black Alloy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
"Two children of a Dalit family, including a nine-month-old boy, were burnt alive and their parents injured when some members of the Rajput community allegedly set fire to their home in Faridabad district of Haryana on Tuesday, triggering tensions in the area.

Police said the incident occurred at 3am, when members of a Rajput family allegedly sprinkled petrol on the home of a Dalit man and set it alight. Two children – a nine-month-old boy and a two-and-half-year-old girl – were charred to death and their parents sustained multiple burn injuries, police said.

The attack caused tension in Ballabgarh area of Faridabad district. Officials said the attack could be the fallout of the arrest of 11 people last year in connection with some murders in the area.

“Those who were victims in last year’s case are the accused in today’s case. The victims in today’s case named the accused and we registered a case against them,” said Subhash Yadav, the commissioner of police of Faridabad."

2 children of Dalit family burnt alive, parents injured in Faridabad | india | Hindustan Times

And I thought Indians were saying how the caste system does not exist in India, like I said Indians are liars and disgusting.

"Two children of a Dalit family, including a nine-month-old boy, were burnt alive and their parents injured when some members of the Rajput community allegedly set fire to their home in Faridabad district of Haryana on Tuesday, triggering tensions in the area.

Police said the incident occurred at 3am, when members of a Rajput family allegedly sprinkled petrol on the home of a Dalit man and set it alight. Two children – a nine-month-old boy and a two-and-half-year-old girl – were charred to death and their parents sustained multiple burn injuries, police said.

The attack caused tension in Ballabgarh area of Faridabad district. Officials said the attack could be the fallout of the arrest of 11 people last year in connection with some murders in the area.

“Those who were victims in last year’s case are the accused in today’s case. The victims in today’s case named the accused and we registered a case against them,” said Subhash Yadav, the commissioner of police of Faridabad."

2 children of Dalit family burnt alive, parents injured in Faridabad | india | Hindustan Times

And I thought Indians were saying how the caste system does not exist in India, like I said Indians are liars and disgusting.
A black day for humanity, intolerance increase in Indian society in pace day by day thanks to Modi and central Govt hostile policies against minorities.

No parent should ever have to see their child die. Dying defending them is a thousand times better. I cant believe people who can be so cruel to children, even animals have more dignity.

No parent should ever have to see their child die. Dying defending them is a thousand times better. I cant believe people who can be so cruel to children, even animals have more dignity.

Since when do Indians have dignity?

It was really very painful to read the whole news.Rest in Peace lil Angels :(.

Back
Top Bottom