What's new

2,450 expats embrace Islam in Saudi Arabia

For those that believe that Islam will become dominant by imposing it on others, do you not see how violative and unsavoury it is for those people who do not share your faith?

Who told you this part? As Europe is turning towards Islam, there is no PUSHING ever noted, recoded or objected by anybody at all. Muslims in EUROPE are still in minority and I am surprized to see a minority "imposing" their will on Majority and still there is not a slightest of hint that it happend. Its all in your mind and you don't even know how basless your arguments sound. Give yourself a favour... Read your written stuff yourself.

When europe and Russia just like Australia are accepting Islam on free will.. what is your left concern? Just hatred for Islam?

@Cloakedvessel,

You are constantly jumping your grounds and refraining to reply back to the questions I had asked you. Now you are talking all humanity and all freedom but when it comes to people freely choosing a faith, you get cramps. Obviously going gay is "freedom" but choosing a faith is not. Such a logical person you are!

One thing which I wouldn't let you do is expand the topic of discussion. Stay on topic you started, stay on your point and stand firm if you have a backing.

Let me show you the mirror here.
  • Population of Australia ~ 23 Millions.
  • Percentage of Immigrants = 24% of total population
  • Out of top 25 countries where immigrants come only 1 country is Muslim and rest of Christians, Buddhist or Hindu.
If you put in terms of Prosperity, we see who is lacking prosperity as majority of immigrants are coming from Christians countries. Feeling ashamed on your nonsense yet?

Its not true anymore. There are atleast 4 Muslim countries in the top 10 source for skilled migrants and 5 Muslim countries in the top 10 source for asylum seekers.

r788w8.jpg

2ivy1ie.jpg

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/public...pdate/australian-migration-trends-2011-12.pdf

I can't believe you can't see the fallacy of your argument. Let me try again.

So there is a pile of cash sitting there, lets call it zakat money. The zakat money foundation guy goes, this money is meant for needy Muslims, I wish I could help you, but you are not a Muslim. So the non Muslim needy guy, converts out of his own "free will", so that he is eligible for the zakat money.

If that is not incentivizing then I don't know what it is! Anyways to each his own.

Put that back into your pocket again. Charity for non Muslims by Muslims is permissible and encouraged by Islam. So the non Muslims needy do have access to charity from those who are Muslims without converting.

Peace.

As long as a person believes that there is only one God & Muhammad (may peace be upon him) is his messenger then he or she is a Muslim. When inviting people to Islam, that is what scholars focus on the most & upon other topics too alongside those they are questioned about. However, that does not encompass every teaching of Islam, anyone with an ounce of logic should understand that. Even people who were born Muslims do not know every ruling & legislation of Islam. The same applies to followers of many other religions. Their motivation does not matter to ordinary people because their conversion as per our & every other religions' beliefs is to follow the right path. As long as they follow the religion after conversion, why should we doubt that their conversion wasn't sincere? Even if we do doubt their sincerity, then that can't be used to judge them due to the fact that we do not & can not know their true intentions. People can convert to any religion they want for whatever reason they want, most people simply do not care. All the textbooks in the world pertaining to Islam aren't always available free of cost, & neither is their education. Needy people are applicable to receive charity regardless of them being new converts or born Muslims. Zakat has to be paid to the poor, it isn't used to fund other activities. It's up to the receiver to decide how he or she may use it.

Which incentives & benefits are most converts receiving? A hell of a lot of people who convert get no Zakat whatsoever because it is reserved for the
needy alone. Does that continuously needed to be repeated? Neither is any payment made in the form of bribery either. Middle class converts to Islam receive no charity upon conversion. Furthermore, people may acquire charity even if they are non-Muslims although that obviously won't be the compulsory Zakat. Note that Islamic governments have to care for all of their citizens regardless of religious status. Besides, even needy converts can't rely solely on Zakat to survive & paying them or any other poor Muslim is solely dependent on the giver. Thus, it is illogical to assume that every convert changes religion for monetary benefits, & it's highly unlikely that charity alone can be enough of a benefit to convert. Of course, it is always better to have only those people convert that truly believe in the religion & judging by the efforts made by scholars that invite people to Islam, that's most likely the case. Opportunistic people can't always be controlled, & as stated earlier, the majority of the populace does not care about the number of Muslims. Islam is already one of the largest religions in the world. Those who convert do it for their own sake, not to please existing Muslims. I haven't bragged about Islam being the fastest growing religion on this thread. God does not have an issue with providing charity to the needy as per Islamic texts, thus charity should be acceptable to Him. This isn't bribery, anyone that exploits the system does no harm to the religion whatsoever. Another thing, as per Islamic beliefs, no human is responsible for another's actions so already existing Muslims have nothing to lose or gain by another's conversion.

Font size so small :( nevertheless Wonderful post Akhi :tup:

Its not true anymore. There are atleast 4 Muslim countries in the top 10 source for skilled migrants and 5 Muslim countries in the top 10 source for asylum seekers.

You are bracketing your data from 2009-2012. If you take a 3 months sample instead of 3 years, you will find stats change again - but - fact remains that out of top 25 countries, there is Malaysia the only country from where people came to live in Australia and staggering majority is either coming from Christian, Buddhist or Hindu countries.

Even if I take your argument, 60% people are still coming from Non-Muslim Countries vs 40% coming from Muslim Countries. The crazy guy had argument that Islam is a bad social system because of which people migrate and he has got a blazing answer to that. He never mentioned this $hit gain.

Last edited:
Tu totay ki nasal hai, tarr tarr hi karega. What some one tells you, you spew. Mindless drone.
I follow Allah and his rasool saw I don't need traitors off Allah. And his rasool saw to tell me what to do they are already sold out materials

You're assuming that Saudis have any interest in promoting Islam when the fact is that these najdi/wahabi pigs are the very enemies of Islam.

So how do you expect these naji wahabi pigs to protect Islam let alone spread it in competition to the missionaries???

Every action they have taken has hurt the image of Islam directly and indirectly through spreading terrorism, beheading, people, pillaging and raping these najdi rats are behind it.

If this clown al-hasni belongs to the royal family there will be a time his family's heads will be hanging on lamp posts which will be payback for the damage they have done to Islam.

The biggest strength of Wahabis / Salafis is their continuous funds flow of Oil Income from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Government gets approximately 1 Billion Dollars daily by selling crude oil, This flow of funds should be stopped if We want to defeat these Wahabis / Salafis. For these funds and money to stop flowing into Wahabis' hands, there should be a democratic government in Saudi Arabia, which represents all sections of society including Real Sunnis and Shias. Then only, the flow of funds and money to the Wahabis can be stopped. With their huge and huge income of oil , Wahabis are spreading their Najdi Wahabi beliefs , which consider killing innocent human beings , permissible, Wahabis are spreading their beliefs throughout the World.

The biggest strength of Wahabis / Salafis is their continuous funds flow of Oil Income from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Government gets approximately 1 Billion Dollars daily by selling crude oil, This flow of funds should be stopped if We want to defeat these Wahabis / Salafis. For these funds and money to stop flowing into Wahabis' hands, there should be a democratic government in Saudi Arabia, which represents all sections of society including Real Sunnis and Shias. Then only, the flow of funds and money to the Wahabis can be stopped. With their huge and huge income of oil , Wahabis are spreading their Najdi Wahabi beliefs , which consider killing innocent human beings , permissible, Wahabis are spreading their beliefs throughout the World.

Yes you are absolutely right! Their main source of revenue is the petrodollar. Further, the only reason the Wahabis are in power is because they have the blessing of the US.
Once used like a cheap hooker the wahabi government of despot dictators will be thrown on to the streets and slaughtered like sheep by their own people .
After that event a new puppet government will take over in the name of "democracy" with approval of the West

Lastly, will all the wealth at their disposal in brainwashing people with their poisonous ideology there are still many Sunnis which oppose Wahabiism

Yes you are absolutely right! Their main source of revenue is the petrodollar. Further, the only reason the Wahabis are in power is because they have the blessing of the US.
Once used like a cheap hooker the wahabi government of despot dictators will be thrown on to the streets and slaughtered like sheep by their own people .
After that event a new puppet government will take over in the name of "democracy" with approval of the West

Lastly, will all the wealth at their disposal in brainwashing people with their poisonous ideology there are still many Sunnis which oppose Wahabiism
If this Wahabi Government in Saudi Arabia is succeeded by another Puppet of West Government, then it will be of no use to Muslims, because the huge Oil Income will be sent back to the Western Bank Deposits, as the present Saudi Government is doing.
Also, Even if next government is a puppet government of US, I would consider it to be a bit better than the present Wahabi Dictatorship Government, because atleast our Holy Places of Islam would be protected from destruction by Wahabis...

Wahabis are only 8-10 Crores out of 125 Crores of Worldwide Muslim Population. If Sunnis get united , with proper planning, we can easily defeat these Wahabis....
Wahabis want to control Pakistan.

MANY BOMB BLASTS ARE DONE BY WAHABI SUICIDE BOMBERS. ( HAVING WAHABI BELIEFS ).

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM WAHABIS / SALAFIS , SAUDI ARABIA

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM U.S.A.

IF SUNNIS DON’T STOP WAHABIS, THEN WAHABIS WILL START KILLING SUNNIS , BY SAYING THAT SUNNIS ARE DOING SHIRK….

If this Wahabi Government in Saudi Arabia is succeeded by another Puppet of West Government, then it will be of no use to Muslims, because the huge Oil Income will be sent back to the Western Bank Deposits, as the present Saudi Government is doing.
Also, Even if next government is a puppet government of US, I would consider it to be a bit better than the present Wahabi Dictatorship Government, because atleast our Holy Places of Islam would be protected from destruction by Wahabis...

Wahabis are only 8-10 Crores out of 125 Crores of Worldwide Muslim Population. If Sunnis get united , with proper planning, we can easily defeat these Wahabis....
Wahabis want to control Pakistan.

MANY BOMB BLASTS ARE DONE BY WAHABI SUICIDE BOMBERS. ( HAVING WAHABI BELIEFS ).

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM WAHABIS / SALAFIS , SAUDI ARABIA

SAVE PAKISTAN FROM U.S.A.

IF SUNNIS DON’T STOP WAHABIS, THEN WAHABIS WILL START KILLING SUNNIS , BY SAYING THAT SUNNIS ARE DOING SHIRK….

The Wahabis may have influence here and there in Pakistan, but overall especially in the Pakistani military the wahabis have lost considerable influence. The vacuum has been filled by Dawat-e-Islami which is a Sunni jamaat

Also, as far as your comment about shias they to are the enemies of Sunnis, but under the guise of taqiyyah they are more deceptive, whereas wahabis are more open about their false beliefs

On a side note: A friend of mine told me that Iran is sending loaded planes with mullahs to NWFP, Pakistan to convert people to their false religion

Last edited:
^^ Wahhabi this and Wahhabi that yet you and your kind failed to give a proper definition to the term Wahhabi and to point out any single prove to your bullshit. The link to Mohammed Ibn Abdu Al Wahhab book has been giving to you by @Zarvan but what! you retreated in a smooth way, you basically ran away and now you came back with the same stupid argument. Ibn Abdu AlWahhab is a Sunni Hanbali himself in case you don't know so again I don't know what are you trying to prove here Mr. Sufi? Go back to the link again and prove your claims if can which you will not because it will stand against you. You are fighting a losing battle @Farooq

Last edited:
^^ Wahhabi this and Wahhabi that yet you and your kind failed to give a proper definition to the term Wahhabi and to point out any single prove to your bullshit. The link to Mohammed Ibn Abdu Al Wahhab book has been giving to you by @Zarvan but what! you retreated in a smooth way, you basically ran away and now you came back with the same stupid argument. Ibn Abdu AlWahhab is a Sunni Hanbali himself in case you don't know so again I don't know what are you trying to prove here Mr. Sufi? Go back to the link again and prove your claims if can which you will not because it will stand against you. You are fighting a losing battle @Farooq

What losing battle are you referring to? The jaamati parrot asked me to read the deviant's book and I refused to do so. Since when am I obligated to read his book when Ulema of AhleSunnah have refuted it?

Are you going to read a shia's book to satisfy them? I suppose not. Then why would I read a wahabi's book ?

And yes Wahabiism is real! The entire world knows who is funding it and the destruction they have caused.

Furthermore, in your mind I may be losing on a measly blog, but do a global survey and you will see how most people react (Muslims & non-Muslims) by simply uttering the word "wahabi"

Last edited:
What losing battle are you referring to? The jaamati parrot asked me to read to the deviant's book and I refused to do so. Since when am I obligated to read his book when Ulema of AhleSunnah are have already refuted his book?

Are you going to read a shia's book to satisfy them? I suppose not. Then why would I read a wahabi's book ?

Then put a sock in it.

That shows how big mouth you are throwing empty claims here and there without backing them up. Not a surprising from a shrine worshipper.

You passed judgments based on nothing but a talk in the air.

You are running away from the argument because you have nothing to bring against the man. No proofs? No reference.

Then put a sock in it.

That shows how big mouth you are throwing empty claims here and there without backing them up. Not a surprising from a shrine worshipper.

You passed judgments based on nothing but a talk in the air.

You are running away from the argument because you have nothing to bring against the man. No proofs? No reference.

Shrine worshiper? Lol! you are an epitome of diseased brain of a wahbi my friend. No one worships shrines or graves. That in itself is shirk and leads to kufr. So you put a sock in it!

And are you saying it was justified to blow up the shrine of The Prophet's صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم Companion Hazrat Zuhayr Ibn Qais رضي الله عنه in Libya which your wahabi/salafi friends were behind ?

What losing battle are you referring to? The jaamati parrot asked me to read the deviant's book and I refused to do so. Since when am I obligated to read his book when Ulema of AhleSunnah have refuted it?

And yes Wahabiism is real! The entire world knows who is funding it and the destruction they have caused.

Furthermore, in your mind I may be losing on a measly blog, but do a global survey and you will see how most people react (Muslims & non-Muslims) by simply uttering the word "wahabi"
Mr come up with points rather than talking crap you haven't bring single proof

Back
Top Bottom