What's new

2,350 or 3,500 - How Many Nukes Warheads Does China Have?

Right now, both US and Russia don't have some 10,000 functional nukes in their inventory.

And they couldn't drop all their nukes on China since USA and Russia are so afraid of getting backstabbed by each other.

When China and US do exchange in a MAD, then both would send there remaining nukes to Russia, then Russia would nuke everyone in response including India.

This is the real scenario of MAD.

Who says that they don't have over 10000 nuclear weapons.... For Russia the number might have dipped over the years but they would still have above 10000.

There's something called Allies and enemies... If China drops nukes on Russia... Russia will bomb China to stone age in no time... same with US... both will become allies and untie the whole world against China in no time... once Chine presses the red button... How many countries is China going to target with its nukes ??.... Availability of BMD of US... S-400/500 of Russia, Arrow of Isreal and PDV/AAD of India means 60-70 % of Nukes are going to be unsuccessful... where as the China would be left defenseless when 30000+ Nukes rains on its soil from all sides... Then it would be left for allied forces to colonize China to get their share of pie and make the Chinese pay for their misadventure.

Who says that they don't have over 10000 nuclear weapons.... For Russia the number might have dipped over the years but they would still have above 10000.

There's something called Allies and enemies... If China drops nukes on Russia... Russia will bomb China to stone age in no time... same with US... both will become allies and untie the whole world against China in no time... once Chine presses the red button... How many countries is China going to target with its nukes ??.... Availability of BMD of US... S-400/500 of Russia, Arrow of Isreal and PDV/AAD of India means 60-70 % of Nukes are going to be unsuccessful... where as the China would be left defenseless when 30000+ Nukes rains on its soil from all sides... Then it would be left for allied forces to colonize China to get their share of pie and make the Chinese pay for their misadventure.

Check the nuclear warhead that US decommissioned recently, it is freaking 60 years old.

BBC News - Last Cold War-era B53 nuclear bomb dismantled in Texas

Assume the rest of their stockpile is 30-40 years old, which is not in good state anymore.

Not likely all of these 10,000 nukes gonna be functional. Otherwise, they won't start to talk about the stockpile reduction.

Meanwhile you need enough quantity of ICBM to deliver all of those 10,000 nuke onto China's soil, meanwhile both US and Russia has 350 ICBMs only and they talk to reduce it to 150 by 2015-2020.

China has more money, so we can afford more in maintenance than both USA and Russia.

It looks like many Indian members have those wet fantasy of seeing China getting destroyed.

But in reality is that China can bomb India into the stone age without bearing a grave consequence.

It looks like many Indian members have those wet fantasy of seeing China getting destroyed.

But in reality is that China can bomb India into the stone age without bearing a grave consequence.

Sad that we have some Indians(hindus) that would like to co-operate with whites to keep the rest of the Asians(Chinese and Muslims) down. Funny how these same people are giving a right beating by their white "allies" when they land here in the UK as students.

Sad that we have some Indians(hindus) that would like to co-operate with whites to keep the rest of the Asians(Chinese and Muslims) down. Funny how these same people are giving a right beating by their white "allies" when they land here in the UK as students.

China wants to see the future World to prosper, not to get perished along with the enemies.

To achieve the MAD status with US is far from achieving the goal for us.

Our goal is to achieve the ability to completely neutralize the nuclear blackmail of US.

We are developing NMD from land to sea, then extend into the space in the future.

So this is the only way to keep the dangerous opportunists at bay.

China wants to see the future World to prosper, not to get perished along with the enemies.

To achieve the MAD status with US is far from achieving the goal for us.

Our goal is to achieve the ability to completely neutralize the nuclear blackmail of US.

We are developing NMD from land to sea, then extend into the space in the future.

So this is the only way to keep the dangerous opportunists at bay.

We Muslims support you China!:china:

If you nuke all the hostile nations surrounding you then what will be left of China ??
US attacked NATO and US bombs i.e. 13000-15000 bombs drop on China.
Russia attacked another 22000 bombs drops on China.
India attacked another 200-300 bombs drops on China.

so that makes 13000+22000+200=35300 bombs dropped on China....What will be left of China If 35300 bombs are dropped ??
But why should you be worried... you are chilling your @ss in some foreign country while advocating China to bomb others and ultimately get bombed to pre-stone age... wonder If the sun will ever rise in China after 35300 Nuclear bombs are dropped there... :lol:
Those who repeat the often repeated mantra that in "any" nuclear war, all hostile countries would be nuked to prevent them from getting the spoils really don't understand what they are saying and are a minority among the majority who get it.

The nuclear weapons as I know is not only to destroy a country's major enemies but also any forces that could harm them after the MAD.

so i think the Chinese are not stupid but very sure that they would drag every ones else down to the hell with them if China don't exist anymore! and I think the US or any nucleated countries have the same though like China either!?
I think it's the other way around. The Chinese would not be stupid enough to drag other countries into a nuclear war because all it would do is hurt China even more. Your not making any sense here. There's no way China's leadership would ever do what you say YOU would do and it's also very unlikely China's enemies who were not already part of any nuclear exchange would for any reason join in so they could invite their share of nuclear death. Honestly, this is getting pretty stupid, and getting stoopider by the minute.

I think it's the other way around. The Chinese would not be stupid enough to drag other countries into a nuclear war because all it would do is hurt China even more. Your not making any sense here. There's no way China's leadership would ever do what you say YOU would do and it's also very unlikely China's enemies who were not already part of any nuclear exchange would for any reason join in so they could invite their share of nuclear death. Honestly, this is getting pretty stupid, and getting stoopider by the minute.

I don't think I am stupider more than you because you don't know a damn about China situation in the region!!! All I could guaranteee you is that when a nuclear exchange between China and USA happen the whole Japan, Korea both North and South, Vietnam, India, Philippines, Russia England, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Mexico, and any hostile nations that treat bad China at this time will be under fired by "hell fire"!!!

You have the right to not to believe in me and I don't need you listen to me either.......I think when a country can produce WMDs then they are not stupid to be tricked!!!

I will kill you and your friends and your families as much as I can if you dare to harm me!!! What do I need to care if that is the last time I exist in this world!?

Availability of BMD of US... S-400/500 of Russia, Arrow of Isreal and PDV/AAD of India means 60-70 % of Nukes are going to be unsuccessful... where as the China would be left defenseless when 30000+ Nukes rains on its soil from all sides...
Only if BMD's were so effective , both US and Russia wouldn't have hesitated to nuke each other off ... You seem to show a lot of confidence in these defense systems , however the truth is they are only effective to a certain degree and still some claims cant be verified ...

It is more believable with 200 nukes than in the thousands. China believes in deterrence, not armageddon. Only chinese fan boys will believe that China got thousands of nukes....

It is more believable with 200 nukes than in the thousands. China believes in deterrence, not armageddon. Only chinese fan boys will believe that China got thousands of nukes....

200 nukes couldn't do a jacksh!t.

Again, this article was written by a Westerner, not by a Chinese fanboy.

300 nukes is enough for deterrence. 12 nukes can destroy a country.

The nuclear weapons aren't that powerful, you would need about 1000 nukes to completely destroy the infrastructure of the US.

Never mind that US is not your only enemy, so 3000 nukes are absolutely necessary to keep our nation safe from the enemies.

300 nukes is enough for deterrence. 12 nukes can destroy a country.

I actually ran some rough calculations. 12 nukes is like a pinprick on national infrastructure. Without hundreds of warheads you can't do sh!t to a country like US, China, India or Russia. 12 nukes could probably wipe South Korea or Vatican City but not much else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom