What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

Wow...superb.....3rd wicket from Bhubaneswar Kuamr is superb...justawsome...a wicket that is being taken with a quality ball rather than Pakistan batsmen showing us some favor...:what:

OMG....Pakistan is trying to make an oridinary bowler like Bhubaneswar Kuamar a hero....See the contrast in Quality between Umar Gul / Irfan of Pakistan and Dinda and B Kumar from India...Time has come Pakistan batsmen stop showing favor to Indian bowlers...

Don't take anything away from Bhubaneshwar Kumar please just because he does not have the pace.. He got Nasir & Umar with two brilliant follow up deleveries.. Test match stuff!!

OMG....Pakistan is trying to make an oridinary bowler like Bhubaneswar Kuamar a hero....See the contrast in Quality between Umar Gul / Irfan of Pakistan and Dinda and B Kumar from India...Time has come Pakistan batsmen stop showing favor to Indian bowlers...

Boss, give due credit to B Kumar. The last wicket was gem. Sensational.

Shehzad was a wrong choice, he shouldn't have been in the team in first place. He plays recklessly, and lacks a sound technique. Every bowler is told about the weaknesses of the batsmen before the start of the match, so no surprise why a newbie picked him.

The ball to which Akmal got out was one of the best I have seen in a while.

To be honest though, Besides Shahzad, the 2 dismissals were indeed exceptional deliveries.
However, nothing's out of reach as of now. Another quick wicket would disappoint me though.

Back
Top Bottom