What's new

1st T20I: India v Pakistan at Bangalore 2012

but he is right hand bowler.. if akram bowled with right hand, kumar would be better. so compare apples to apples

I didn't, fawwax was asking not to make Akram out of the rookie and I said, that is impossible! ;)

Singles are of utmost importance for Pakistan. Blocking deliveries isn't gonna get Pakistan anywhere.
Blocking=More Pressure=Quick Hitting=Crucial Errors=Wickets.

but he is right hand bowler.. if akram bowled with right hand, kumar would be better. so compare apples to apples

not in a single match performance. his pace will be problem for him he is bowling at 125 130 irfan pathan was also a good bowler. but now days cricket has grown research on new bowlers and batsman makes it difficult for new commers.

not an ideal t20 pitch. now you know why indian batsmen were struggling to score.. suddenly 133 score doesn't look that bad at all..

Don't agree, this is a perfect wicket for any kind of cricket. If you are good you can shots like Rahane showed, there is pace, movement and bounce; even spinners bowled well. We need more wickets like this in the domestic circuit. The quality of cricket has been outstanding.

Pakistan 20/3 after 5 overs.. Pakistan need 114 more runs off 90 deliveries

Onething is common in both India and Pakistan....We make heroes to ordinary players...

Don't agree, this is a perfect wicket for any kind of cricket. If you are good you can shots like Rahane showed, there is pace, movement and bounce; even spinners bowled well. We need more wickets like this in the domestic circuit. The quality of cricket has been outstanding.

agree!! was just going with the trend.. t20 is all about 4s & 6s. It's more of a batsman's game than bowlers!

Are they giving Indias jerseys free with tickets. The whole stadium is blue lol.

Pakistan can Surprise any time. Be Optimistic. and Keep watching Endless Msgs from Kashmir Banaspti.:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom